What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, this is uninspired. 3 whole minutes of largely generic combat footage with each character saying some throwaway line. And out comes the next, served to you like the most mediocre batch of cookies. I dunno what he thinks is gonna happen. If anything I'm largely surprised this is still going into production given how light disputes and banter threw him off an entire project before. You're telling me he cooperated with arcade game designers for all this time?

Anyhow, great. It's about time, even.
Now we wait for this to flop, and with luck he comes crawling back to what he knows and evidently misses. If not, RIP bozo. Legacy, dignity and future destroyed over Twitter banter.
Agreed however what do you mean by twitter banter? what happened exactly?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Agreed however what do you mean by twitter banter? what happened exactly?
Let's see. Well according to peering around in the Sildia the Milk Knight thread's comments on this site, this is what went down.

According to a couple of comments on the thread at the time, he was visibly annoyed with a Youtube comment made on one of his Axel Blaze 2 videos by a "foreigner" and threatened to stop development on the game entirely. Although he allegedly retracted those words, this is what was supposedly said. This also isn't my screenshot, I'm just taking it from the thread.

1691357858952.png

It was made approx. 25 days before he replied to it, and the guy apologised on the same day too. Yet Nonki went on twitter and supposedly started raving about what this guy said until his friends got him under control, although I don't have any proof of this due to his twitter being hidden, no idea if it isn't now. It ultimately might have been this one interaction that broke his delicate ego and sent him down this six year waste of time (bro was working on this in 2017 and it still ain't done lmao). A miracle it didn't happen sooner!

Honestly, I hope the following experience of extreme failure humbles the hell out of this angry and possibly quite racist little man.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
on f95zone they're saying that he got upset because his followers pressured him to finish the project so much that he abandoned it, what goes through the minds of devs like this who throw tantrums over such things there's the iris action dev too and recently xrabbit like what the fuck oiran is fucking recycling shit and the other guy had stable updates that suddenly stopped what are they expecting people to think, especially supporters

jt9

Reputation score
Sorry for the off topic too bad that the developer didnt proceed to make sequences of this game or any othe games he made...This is an awesome game despite almost a decade ago when it came out and the issues it has.. you can really mess with it by using 2DFM2K and Hexeditor and change everything even add your own sprites...i edited some sprites of the game..b player (asuki saeba) made her already big breasts even bigger for example

Attachments

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
Sorry for the off topic too bad that the developer didnt proceed to make sequences of this game or any othe games he made...This is an awesome game despite almost a decade ago when it came out and the issues it has.. you can really mess with it by using 2DFM2K and Hexeditor and change everything even add your own sprites...i edited some sprites of the game..b player (asuki saeba) made her already big breasts even bigger for example
I cant find a site to download the fighter maker but I just want to extract the gifs of the blonde whip girl idk if you can do that

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I cant find a site to download the fighter maker but I just want to extract the gifs of the blonde whip girl idk if you can do that
Look up 2dk2nd ripper, and then drag+drop one of those .player files into the sprite_sound_ripper application. You'll eventually find the character you're looking for.

cell943

Reputation score
Look up 2dk2nd ripper, and then drag+drop one of those .player files into the sprite_sound_ripper application. You'll eventually find the character you're looking for.
It's pretty easy to just write a script to loop over all the player files. The only part you could find complicated is converting Japanese file names into Latin characters for processing, but you could just manually do that beforehand (there aren't many).

jt9

Reputation score
As mentioned sound and sprite ripper application ! Drag and pull sm player (the blonde whip girl it will extract the sound and frame by frame pmg images ...if you want to edit something be awere as 2dfm2k only accepts 8bit bmp files i use photoshop or krita and then paint.net to extract as bmp images also to put a player or a stage on the game you need Hexeditor to and change from the first line the "G" to "K" be sure to keep backups ...to modd this game is frustrating but if you learn a few things it can be fun i m really interested if anyone modded the full game .

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
As mentioned sound and sprite ripper application ! Drag and pull sm player (the blonde whip girl it will extract the sound and frame by frame pmg images ...if you want to edit something be awere as 2dfm2k only accepts 8bit bmp files i use photoshop or krita and then paint.net to extract as bmp images also to put a player or a stage on the game you need Hexeditor to and change from the first line the "G" to "K" be sure to keep backups ...to modd this game is frustrating but if you learn a few things it can be fun i m really interested if anyone modded the full game .
Thanks a lot I have been tweaking with frames but hm looks kinda bad on Photoshop. like it doesn't give me that fluent motion
0014.gif

jt9

Reputation score
Faced the same problem in the beggining make sure that nearest neighbour checked because you are working with pixel art and ever transform makes it very blurry. The iddle animation is just three frames and they and the are not the same scale first open the first image (if i remember is 0045 ) witch is a full stand and then the other two in layers it would be much more easier to work like this and with oppacity you can adjust the scale easily and if photoshop is not fitting you you can try krita

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
Faced the same problem in the beggining make sure that nearest neighbour checked because you are working with pixel art and ever transform makes it very blurry. The iddle animation is just three frames and they and the are not the same scale first open the first image (if i remember is 0045 ) witch is a full stand and then the other two in layers it would be much more easier to work like this and with oppacity you can adjust the scale easily and if photoshop is not fitting you you can try krita
Thaks for the help but yeah I am not going to learn a whole new program just to make a short gif

Reactions: jt9

IAmAKi

Reputation score
It's pretty easy to just write a script to loop over all the player files. The only part you could find complicated is converting Japanese file names into Latin characters for processing, but you could just manually do that beforehand (there aren't many).
Why would I bother with any of that when the ripper works fine?

Thanks a lot I have been tweaking with frames but hm looks kinda bad on Photoshop. like it doesn't give me that fluent motion
View attachment 48609
It animates badly because you've got the frame speed too slow and that's only half the animation. Nonki stretches 3 animation frames to 5 by reversing the first 2 frames after frame 3.
You're also not supposed to scale the sprite down to fit into the same box, you're supposed to scale the box to the max width and height the sprites take up. Like this.

0045.gif

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score

It animates badly because you've got the frame speed too slow and that's only half the animation. Nonki stretches 3 animation frames to 5 by reversing the first 2 frames after frame 3.
You're also not supposed to scale the sprite down to fit into the same box, you're supposed to scale the box to the max width and height the sprites take up. Like this.

View attachment 48618
HOLY :O and you did this on photoshop or krita? thanks for the helpful tip I'm gonna give it a try if it goes fine I will release all the characters idle gifs and maybe their sex animations

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
Project-Bunny.gif sm1.gif

I jumped right back into it but damn its like WW3 with those white edges idk what program you used but yours look clean af I got the animation ok tho

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
HOLY :O and you did this on photoshop or krita? thanks for the helpful tip I'm gonna give it a try if it goes fine I will release all the characters idle gifs and maybe their sex animations
Aseprite, it's like Adobe flash but for pixel art. It's on Steam and is a one-time purchase so it won't leech off you like any Adobe bullshit will. Quail/Uzurazanac (the guy who made Setaria/Lutellaria) uses it too.

As for your second question, Aseprite lets you replace all colours of a sprite without having to do it manually. Including to no colour (or mask as it's called) at all.

Last edited:

jt9

Reputation score
View attachment 48623View attachment 48624

I jumped right back into it but damn its like WW3 with those white edges idk what program you used but yours look clean af I got the animation ok tho
Aseprite, it's like Adobe flash but for pixel art. It's on Steam and is a one-time purchase so it won't leech off you like any Adobe bullshit will. Quail/Uzurazanac (the guy who made Setaria/Lutellaria) uses it too.

As for your second question, Aseprite lets you replace all colours of a sprite without having to do it manually. Including to no colour (or mask as it's called) at all.
Really appreciated i will try Aseprite too as replacing colours to other programs is really timeconsuming...as for 2dfm program you can change colours from the pallete but if you mess something up its over thanks for your time !

Attachments

cell943

Reputation score
Because it's easier to have a script send each player file to the ripper than manually doing it until you find the correct one.

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
Finally, i got the hang of it I made a bonus alt skin for the bunny so I will see if i will work on the other ones Thanks a lot for the help and tips
B-alt.gif b.gif B x Asukina.gif Succubus-pose.gif

Last edited:

Criperion

Reputation score
Its been a while since all of the things happened in relation with nonki and his games
lets see how things will go.
Also, i dont think axel city 2 is going too bad on well, sales but i dont really know how the game is doing (probably average)