What's new

ACT [Nonki] ファイナルファック / Final Fuck, The Lady Warriors (RJ123862)

hovering

Reputation score
Here you have just modify three characters that you enjoy

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I'll give them a try myself, see what happens.

-It opened and plays without crashing so that's nice.
-(Nanaba Only) Enemies spawn on the mode select screen and some of the gallery UI also appears to be plastered over it. Pressing the special key (whatever you have it mapped to) kills them all instantly.
-Some enemies have extended scenes while others will cum and loop through the scene again unless hit with the one counterattack... thing you can do while stuck in a scene.
-The blue saw crotch guys WILL break the game if you get caught in a scene, since you can't hit them for some reason. It gets weirder if you can manage to trigger another's scene while stuck in this as your character will teleport between each of them.
-(Grape Only) Some of the heroines will appear in the first 1-5 areas. They can't attack the player (but will try to, uh maybe...) but will attack enemies, and can be grabbed and scene'd by them. Very cool!
-In certain rooms you can destroy particular enemies which will cause the character to immediately head out of the room. This will cause the other enemies to instantly die.
-Some of the PC's sprite poses are changed for a few enemy scenes.

Overall not a bad mod but needs work. Might be better to just remove those saw crotch guys if they're so messed up.

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
I'll give them a try myself, see what happens.

-It opened and plays without crashing so that's nice.
-(Nanaba Only) Enemies spawn on the mode select screen and some of the gallery UI also appears to be plastered over it. Pressing the special key (whatever you have it mapped to) kills them all instantly.
-Some enemies have extended scenes while others will cum and loop through the scene again unless hit with the one counterattack... thing you can do while stuck in a scene.
-The blue saw crotch guys WILL break the game if you get caught in a scene, since you can't hit them for some reason. It gets weirder if you can manage to trigger another's scene while stuck in this as your character will teleport between each of them.
-(Grape Only) Some of the heroines will appear in the first 1-5 areas. They can't attack the player (but will try to, uh maybe...) but will attack enemies, and can be grabbed and scene'd by them. Very cool!
-In certain rooms you can destroy particular enemies which will cause the character to immediately head out of the room. This will cause the other enemies to instantly die.
-Some of the PC's sprite poses are changed for a few enemy scenes.

Overall not a bad mod but needs work. Might be better to just remove those saw crotch guys if they're so messed up.
how were you able to play it my crashes as soon i start and thats from my file but he modded it

IAmAKi

Reputation score
how were you able to play it my crashes as soon i start and thats from my file but he modded it
Did you merge the mod folder with another folder of FF? That's the only thing I can think of that would make it crash, 'cause I didn't edit mine at all.

Abraxas_Virus

Reputation score
Did you merge the mod folder with another folder of FF? That's the only thing I can think of that would make it crash, 'cause I didn't edit mine at all.
nope
update: yooo i was running the wrong one
also what does he mean by three characters i enjoy like the enemy spawns' or the selectable characters?

Last edited:

Drastic

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
What happend to all the links here?
They are all down

cell943

Reputation score
Indeed very cool. I'd love to see it applied to the other characters. I'd do it myself, but Fighter Maker seems to mostly be in Japanese, making deciphering how to edit the game a chore.

It seems like they modded grape, the cat, and zero suit samus to have double HP, triple the super stocks, and quadruple the super gauge, also.

cell943

Reputation score
hello everyone i am here to accept your suggestions on modifying the game
Pls change one of the ladies to genderbent Ronald McDonald UwU

But, seriously, are you wanting suggestions for mechanical changes or sprite edits or something else?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
one modification I would love is BETTER sound balancing. the sound effects and especially voices are obnoxiously loud and screechy.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hey question i think i fucked up my language settings or something now i can't seem the run any of the games they just crash with symbles like this ��������

how do i fix this?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
hey question i think i fucked up my language settings or something now i can't seem the run any of the games they just crash with symbles like this ��������

how do i fix this?
Have you tried running the games with your system in japanese locale? either that or using ntleas

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yes and whats ntleas?
It's a free software that is like applocale, it makes an application run in japanese locale without the need for you to set your whole fucking computer to japanese locale, haha, though tbh i'd recommend you to have your pc always on japanese locale, easier, and near zero downsides

Raum

Reputation score
hello everyone i am here to accept your suggestions on modifying the game
Hi man , can you replace the acid spit monster witht the traps the game has? I know its hard work but I ll appricate your efford. Ty you!

cell943

Reputation score
Hi man , can you replace the acid spit monster witht the traps the game has? I know its hard work but I ll appricate your efford. Ty you!
Money can buy goods and services.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It is possible to ripped the game sprites?
It's lookimg good quality sprites I want to ripped them for each character.
i know a few characters were made mugen characters you could get their sprites from there in fighter factory like keyfear but not sure if everyone

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It seems to create under fighter maker 2002, Maybe could be possible I can ripped said program since mugen char not one what i wanted to ripped?
have you tried with this?