What's new

ADV WolfRPG Loli [木工用ノスタルジィ] Mazurka~リンネの花時計~ (RJ262733)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An...ADV? Puzzle? timeloop game coming up mid September.

You play as Rinne/Linne, an adventurer girl who just got return back to 5 days earlier from whatever 'bad end' she got into in the prologue.

Each day have Morning, Afternoon, Night, Late Night portion, and changing map after doing enough actions will advance the time.

Sadly the trial let you only play 1 loop so no idea how well the looping mechanic is.
But basically you keep your sexual stat between loop, even though all characters lost memories of what happened (it implies even other girls too retain their sexual effect)
And with enough sexual stat, things will change
Example of such mentioned in the game
After the one night stand with the wolf girl, the girl noted that if only she's more experienced, they might've gone further.

The controls are basically WASD/directions and X/Enter, which can change what they do depending on the scenes (on-screen show what each buttons do)

Another unique mechanic to this is the "Talk" option. Where when you first start talking to an NPC, your Up key might become "Talk" action, where you can ask them about certain topics you want info on (like "have you seen this person")

After 5 days you get an ending and can start a new loop.
The trial kinda lock you into specific routing + no loop so you can't really explore much.

There's going to be 23 base CGs in the full game, and the sample screen show at least 6 female characters including the MC.

Stuffs I found in the trial
First day if you talk to wolf girl at the inn and have breakfast with her, she'll invite you for dinner, go to that other inn and accept to eat with her for H scene.

Second day unicorn girl will be missing, you'll find her in the sewer, where if you showed up too late she'll have been raped.
(from decrypting the demo, it seems if you manage to save her, you'll learn about the 1 mil debt to pay off in order to save her)

Fourth day you'll get kicked out of your hotel, if you go to sleep at the hotel in Old Town as recommended you'll get raped.

Fifth day you return to the initial inn at night to find it turned into a brothel, the unicorn girl and wolf girl are whores there. And there's an option to even 'buy' the unicorn girl if you have enough lewdness (the trial lock you out of that option)

After that the title screen will unlock "extra/omake" where it shows 2 things that will be in the full game but not in trial.
1. Seducing NPC to make him give info.
2. After the rape scene on 4th day, if she's got enough lewdness there's an extra scene after.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A groundhog day hentai game? Why didn't i think of that?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
:v so after some more teaser image and explanation posts, the latest post today say that he hope to get the game out by the end of March.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm loss, someone can share guide what to do to clear the game?

As i don't have much time, i also appreciate a full gallery open files.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm loss, someone can share guide what to do to clear the game?

As i don't have much time, i also appreciate a full gallery open files.
Same. I have done almost everything, but I can't figure out how to save the wolf girl. Here are things I have figured out so far:

• If you speak with wolfie on day 1 morning at the inn, she invites you to join her at the pub on day 1 evening.
  • If you h-stats are high enough (not sure if you actually need to have more sex, or just have sex with wolf girl once), after having the one night stand with wolfie, she gives you a ball of string infused with her magic.
  • If you go to the old town (bottom option of world map) on day 2 morning immediately, you can save the innkeeper.
  • If you go to the church on day 3 afternoon, devil nun will tell you that you can find woflie using the ball of string.
  • If you then go to the back alley, you can interact with the house to enter the basement and find wolfie tied up. However, no matter whether you choose to stay and watch wolfie get gangbanged, or leave immediately, it's a bad end.
  • The 2nd method to find wolfie is to speak with the adventurer outside the inn on day 3, which unlocks a new dialogue option, then speak with the hobo at old town. Give him money to find wolfie, return to him on the next day to get the info, and meet up with him at the appointed time at the back alley. However, this also leads to a bad end.
  • The 3rd method is to visit the pub at late night, have anal sex with the guard. This gives you the devil hoodie, which you can use to enter the dungeon through the old town sewers. However, this is again a bad end.
There just doesn't seem to be a way to save wolfie. The town guards are useless (the female guardsman turns out to be a sex slave for the rest of them), and none of the other adventurers would help you.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thks sharing some info, i did rescued the wolf tomboy, i talked with the shy looking boy that was on the left side of the ''guild girl''(she was thats reported the wolf tomboy dissapearance) on 3rd day(morning) in front of your main inn. You need(or must) have 50% lewd stats, ask him about the wolf girl, he will react with '' ! '', and then you need to go aggressive and make sex with him, as before confirm <-(left) option twice or he will run and disappear.
The boy will give the wolf girl important accessory(or more like magic weapon) thats belongs to her. Then. go to the house at back alley. After you are on prision, you need to( <-left option twice ) give her accessory and enter the cage(if not enter cage = bad ending). The wolf girl will beat out the bad guys and protecc you, after just another kanpai drink party with wolf tomboy(not sure can trigger another scene with her).

If you rescued the wolf tomboy, the day 4, the dark skin landlady will disappear after but you will not be kicked out of house and no bad ending yet.

on 3rd~4th day, appears a blue girl(slime girl?) at the slums on entrance of the sewers, i have no idea what to do, and at night, she appears inside of the sewers but i guess need the devil hood disguise(how equip it??) to pass the security guard.

on 4th day, in the guild tavern, the guild girls acts strange, i have no idea how trigger her events(or if there is..)
After wolf tomboy rescue, she also act strange/protective to you if ask something(i guess the question 2/5 as remember). She appears at chunch on the day, on the guild tavern at noon and night.

There is a shop and sells 1000~3000 potions and offers you a massage, you can raise the lewd% stats and sweeating(?)% status after accepting massage after purchasing item there.

My favorite girl is the Wolf tomboy, sadly, can't ask her to make more yuri(or is possible?).

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
thks sharing some info, i did rescued the wolf tomboy, i talked with the shy looking boy that was on the left side of the ''guild girl''(she was thats reported the wolf tomboy dissapearance) on 3rd day(morning) in front of your main inn. You need(or must) have 50% lewd stats, ask him about the wolf girl, he will react with '' ! '', and then you need to go aggressive and make sex with him, as before confirm <-(left) option twice or he will run and disappear.
The boy will give the wolf girl important accessory(or more like magic weapon) thats belongs to her. Then. go to the house at back alley. After you are on prision, you need to( <-left option twice ) give her accessory and enter the cage(if not enter cage = bad ending). The wolf girl will beat out the bad guys and protecc you, after just another kanpai drink party with wolf tomboy(not sure can trigger another scene with her).

If you rescued the wolf tomboy, the day 4, the dark skin landlady will disappear after but you will not be kicked out of house and no bad ending yet.

on 3rd~4th day, appears a blue girl(slime girl?) at the slums on entrance of the sewers, i have no idea what to do, and at night, she appears inside of the sewers but i guess need the devil hood disguise(how equip it??) to pass the security guard.

on 4th day, in the guild tavern, the guild girls acts strange, i have no idea how trigger her events(or if there is..)
After wolf tomboy rescue, she also act strange/protective to you if ask something(i guess the question 2/5 as remember). She appears at chunch on the day, on the guild tavern at noon and night.

There is a shop and sells 1000~3000 potions and offers you a massage, you can raise the lewd% stats and sweeating(?)% status after accepting massage after purchasing item there.

My favorite girl is the Wolf tomboy, sadly, can't ask her to make more yuri(or is possible?).
Ohh so you need to sleep with the shy looking boy. I didn't think he's related to the wolfie quest. Thanks.

Blue slime girl gives you the key to the sewer. She keeps asking you to play (not sure if in a sexual way) with her. However, nothing seems to change even if you spend time with her (option 1 in conversation). If you ask her about the disappearances of travellers, she tells you that scary people appear in the sewer, meaning the devil hoodies. You can get the devil hoodie by vising the pub late night and asking the guardsman about the missing travellers. Your character will automatically equip it if you go to the sewers and go to the right. However, this leads to a bad end.

I didn't know about the massage event. Because her potions are for lowering h-stats, I didn't try buying any of them.

As for clearing the game, I think it's related to the Ouroboros drawing in your notebook. If you show it to the angel priestess (she may need to be inside the church for this to trigger) by using option 2 in the conversation menu, you found out she's a futa, and she tells you what the drawing means. But I haven't figured out how to progress beyond this.

Edit: found 1 more event. If you speak to the lamia in the item shop (the shop that sells you the event gallery) on day 1 or 2, she tells you to return on day 3 event. When you do, choose the option that takes you inside the shop, and she will give you a trinklet. It's possible to fit this in with the wolfie rescue event. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out where to use this trinklet.

There's almost this strange exclamation mark in the forest area near the guardhouse. If you go there in the morning the character will become excited that she's alone in the forest, but nothing happens after the monologue.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
On loop 16 atm... so the more notable events that give you items are: wolf rescue, lamia shopgirl and buying and trading back the deed on day 4 after saving the girl on day 2 (and not the wolf). The flower picture seems to fill up after a certain amount of events as far as I can see, I might be wrong on the actual progress.

Currently just collecting events, since I'm not sure if you need a "perfect" run or just collect events until the flower fully fills up on the picture.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
On loop 16 atm... so the more notable events that give you items are: wolf rescue, lamia shopgirl and buying and trading back the deed on day 4 after saving the girl on day 2 (and not the wolf). The flower picture seems to fill up after a certain amount of events as far as I can see, I might be wrong on the actual progress.

Currently just collecting events, since I'm not sure if you need a "perfect" run or just collect events until the flower fully fills up on the picture.
I think the flowers are key to breaking the loop, or at least the flowers in front of the inn. The 1st flower blooms at all time, the 2nd flower bloom in the afternoon, the 3rd flower bloom in the evening, the 4th flower blooms at late night. However, I have never seen the 5th flower bloom, and the MC only says that it's not the right time yet. Making the 5th flower bloom must be related to the ending.

I forgot about the rent collector. I am going to try fit him into my next run.

Oh and apparently the angel priest is male, not futa. Both the MC and the developer's blog mention that he looks like a she. XD

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I found the ending, but it's kinda lame. Not sure if there's a true end after it.

To get the ending, simply go through all of the h-scenes at least once. You don't need to worry about variations of the same event. As long as the event show up as viewable in the gallery, that's enough. Afterwards, on day 1 of a new loop, there wil be a note in your notebook telling you to visit the room next to yours on the evening of the 5th day. You need to save the inn lady in this final week, and possibly pay her debt to the debt collector. Then visit the room on the stated time to see the ending.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw :v kinda put this on hold due to some other things, but on day 5 there's a hobo next to lottery spot that will beg you to buy his notebook for 5k with implication that there's some loop-related info in there.

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
Feels like there could be another ending, but I'm not sure.
In the pregnant ending, the innkeeper tells you that you could have a good ending if you didn't make a mistake.
Not sure if that's just a taunt or not. I suspect it might have to do with using the oils from the florist to reduce your h-stats down and/or then saving everyone or doing all the significant benign events?
Saving everyone on its own doesn't change anything unfortunately.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw :v kinda put this on hold due to some other things, but on day 5 there's a hobo next to lottery spot that will beg you to buy his notebook for 5k with implication that there's some loop-related info in there.
He sells you the winning lottery combination, which is great for farming money. You can find the combination in your notebook. However, if you win too many times in a row, the lottery owner gets angry...

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
in the end. how many different events exist ? apart from wolfy ?

blerghit

Reputation score
a lot.
You can prostitute yourself to pretty much anyone at streets, you can prostitute yourself at brothel(several scenes), you can visit brothel as customer, wolfie sexytimes, slimeboygirl sexytimes,
"massage" at flowershop, exhibitionist outings with the cape, Getting along with other customers at sauna/bath
Dullahan girl gangrape, and you aswell (by the vigilante corp)
(btw i love how her body is always in vigilante barracks getting fucked, while her head goes around with her armor. And head joins in licking dicks that are fucking her pussy.)
Various bad ends mostly just her getting fucked senseless. and some that i forget/havent seen.
There's almost this strange exclamation mark in the forest area near the guardhouse. If you go there in the morning the character will become excited that she's alone in the forest, but nothing happens after the monologue.
After you get some experience as exhibitionist, you can have fun in forest aswell.
Exhibitionist events start from the sauna/bath when her clothes are stolen at day 3? i think, and she finds out she likes it.

BTW is it possible to enter brothel on day 4?
She says something about special event going on in there.

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what this item does, very expensive.
Someone mind share info how clear the game or unlock all scenes? Im loss and no much free time to play

Attachments

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
what this item does, very expensive.
Someone mind share info how clear the game or unlock all scenes? Im loss and no much free time to play
Moon Tear Price:300.000Gr
Treasure stone that became the original stone of currency in the old days
Traded at a fairly high amount

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
Day 4 Brothel can only be entered if you are a virgin, you can sell it off for 100k, or 200k and a bad end?

Moon tear is traded for unicorn girl's deed off of the shady dude on day 4 in front of the inn, he only appears if you rescued unicorn girl on day 2.