What's new

ADV WolfRPG Loli [木工用ノスタルジィ] Mazurka~リンネの花時計~ (RJ262733)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How unlock this(number 20 or ''page 1 number 7'')? I talked to the chad guy, i chosed 2nd option without paying nothing but he disappears, i can't find him later.

Game_RYdb8uCeq5.png
and this no.5 with flower, how unlock it? I'm loss.
Game_Z20syFKElJ.png

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
First one - After saving unicorn on day 2 morning, on day 4 morning go to town square and tell the man you'll pay with you body. Might requires having done prostitution.

Second one hint is just doing lots of H events.

Rakkhive0202

Reputation score
Would anyone be kind enough to post a full or near complete save.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
How unlock this(number 20 or ''page 1 number 7'')? I talked to the chad guy, i chosed 2nd option without paying nothing but he disappears, i can't find him later.

View attachment 30766
and this no.5 with flower, how unlock it? I'm loss.
View attachment 30767
For the first postcard, speak to the debt collector, and pick 2nd option. He then tells you to whore yourself and report back to him in your room. So go whore yourself out to anyone on the street except the cute boy in the same area, because he would just give you money. Then go back to your room immediately and the debt collector will be there.

For the 2nd past card, that's the ending h-scene. Unlock everything else, and on a new loop there will be a note in your notebook telling you to go to the locked room next to yours on the 5th day.

Day 4 Brothel can only be entered if you are a virgin, you can sell it off for 100k, or 200k and a bad end?

Moon tear is traded for unicorn girl's deed off of the shady dude on day 4 in front of the inn, he only appears if you rescued unicorn girl on day 2.
Note that in order to sell your viriginity on day 4, you need to sell your body at the brothel at least once before day 4. Sell yourself to one of the girls, or the anal guard.

The Moon tear is the easy way to pay off the landlady's debt. If you pay in money you will have to earn the money back, whereas because items are kept through loops (except wolfie's magical ball of yarn), you can pay the debt off without actually spending money.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait, if i give the moon tear, item will disappear at end of loop and you have to buy it again... only the unicorn girl gift after you pay debt will be kept..

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
wait, if i give the moon tear, item will disappear at end of loop and you have to buy it again... only the unicorn girl gift after you pay debt will be kept..
Are you sure about that? Because I have used mine multiple times now.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hum, i guess got ending here, finally, but wtf.. pregnant ending?
there is other ending or conditions? That is lame ending...

new patch comes up, i guess is a guide and im out of free time to run, someone can translate or write the walkthrough or clues to full clear please?
firefox_3uh7kihy92.png

firefox_XhbMMamayE.png

firefox_EtY8RhiLbS.png

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
hum, i guess got ending here, finally, but wtf.. pregnant ending?
there is other ending or conditions? That is lame ending...

new patch comes up, i guess is a guide and im out of free time to run, someone can translate or write the walkthrough or clues to full clear please?
View attachment 30884

View attachment 30885

View attachment 30886
Where are those pages from? I just downloaded the latest version (I bought the game), but I can't find them.

I don't see anything that we don't already know.

Pic 1:
Day ?: I believe this is the ending if you pay the hobo to find wolfie, then follow him into the cellar on day 5.
Day 2: After morning, find Emerika raped in the drains.
Day 4: Get kicked out of the inn, sleep in the run down motel and get gang raped.
Day 5: Find the innkeeper whoring herself out at the inn.

Pic 2:
Loop 1: Something about not having enough corruption to work in the brothel.
Event list: Title says "Target Events". I think these are the events that need to be seen in order to complete "loop 1". They are the events listed in Pic 1.
Top right corner: Chapter explanation. Seems like the dev divided the player's progress into chapters.
Chapter 2: Saving the innkeeper by going to the slum on Day 2 morning. Also something about Loop 5 (see the next pic).
Chapter 3: Not saving Emerika, getting kicked out of the inn and having to sleep over at the run down motel. I think this refers to the slutty version of the motel gangbang.
Chapter 4: After failing to save Emerika, see the 3 different events at the inn. (Probably Erika whoring herself to you, wolfie pole dancing, and peeping through the hole in your old room).

Pic 3:
Loop 1: See Emerika whore herself out.
Loop 2: Endless rape (save Wolfie too late).
Loop 3: This is the event you get if you speak to the hooded man in the alley on day 2 morning (thus fail to save Emerika), then speak to him again on day 4 afternoon.
Loop 4: Bad end by obtaining the hoodie disguise (speak to guardsman in pub at late night) and going through the sewers.
Loop 5: Pay off Emerika's debt by whoring yourself.
Loop 6: Do the exhibitionist events (build it up by going to the bathhouse on day 3 afternoon).
Loop EX: Happy Ending. Okay this one confuses me. Something about the innkeeper. I do remember an event where Emerika invites you to her room and plays the piano for you, but I can't remember how to repeat that.
Last Loop: I think this is the one where you get the note telling you to go to the locked room on Day 5 evening.

So it seems like there is no real way to break the loops and have a good end. The game is about MC getting screwed over since the very beginning.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like a 'walkthrough' chart, as in you can get the ending after 7 loops if you do things right.

Loop 1 is the trial/standard route of the inn turning into brothel (the day ? is just the opening scene)
(though the 'recommended event' doesn't include sex with wolfie, so it's an optional thing for first loop)

Loop 2 is seeing wolfie's rape route to the end

Loop 3 see the rape route for unicorn girl (which isn't the prostitute one)

Loop 4 the town guards

Loop 5 finding the way to save unicorn girl's inn

Loop 6 get yourself into exhibitionist stuff

Loop EX get both wolfie and unicorn's happy end

Last Loop , the ending and the fate of Linne

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea if there is a good ending,

The Emilia playing piano as i remember, you need to get kicked out of the inn and on same day on the back alley, find the horned hood guy and whole youself, you will be able to return to inn(dont remember if auto or manually warped there), the inn will be on maintenance and you see the Emilia being gangbanged. And you now are part of this parade, soo later after she invites you to hear her piano play and loops over.

find something about drug, i have no idea how it works well, clues here.
I don't remember well how i triggered, i guess on day 2 at night (do no if need to be lewd stats on) walk on back alley and you get raped. And later at home you starts to feel ill. And this drug quote starts appear
Game_HWxSpCgVtb.png

Also one at tavern at night, you can ask for drink with the guild girl, you need to repeat 3+ times, and drunk stats appears on left at red. After some guy appears and ask something and if ask left arrow = anal sex, i guess other option is refuse.

other one as shop girl mermaid, you need to talk with her 3 times on day1~2, and she invites you for something at day 3 at night, when at shop door,
left option you help her or something and she gives you some accessory(do no if is important or token gift like when help wolfie and she gives you rosario..), and right option you see h-scene blowjob and no gifts, just for gallery fill.
Game_1Yg6NAayyf.png

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
At this point I am convinced there's no good ending, which is not a bad thing.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, my times up, patience gone.
My opinion about h-events:
somehow, erotic, but not enough to reach orgasm.
good sounds effects on h-scenes.
No mating press,
cg-art from h-scene and sounds effects on h-scene is good, but lacks quantity

gameplay: time-limits, makes you go loop forced, this mechanics i really hate most
time-navigation very short, but maps also small, only 2 maps per time morning/afternoon/evening/late-evening. But time very sensitive and npcs warps everywhere.

No good-ending found, most risky events leads you to bad ending and loop reset.
wrong choice leads you to bad ending and loop reset.

price: expensive for the amount of h-scene and gameplay complex.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, my times up, patience gone.
My opinion about h-events:
somehow, erotic, but not enough to reach orgasm.
good sounds effects on h-scenes.
No mating press,
cg-art from h-scene and sounds effects on h-scene is good, but lacks quantity

gameplay: time-limits, makes you go loop forced, this mechanics i really hate most
time-navigation very short, but maps also small, only 2 maps per time morning/afternoon/evening/late-evening. But time very sensitive and npcs warps everywhere.

No good-ending found, most risky events leads you to bad ending and loop reset.
wrong choice leads you to bad ending and loop reset.

price: expensive for the amount of h-scene and gameplay complex.
I agree that the h-content is at best mediocre. However, this is one of the few h-games where I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay. Trying to solve the puzzle and break the loop has been fun. I just wish there's a true ending with a more epic story.

Oooooh I found the "good" ending, if it can be called such. So I repeated the loop, saved the innkeeper, wolfie, shopkeeper, kept my viriginity and went to locked room on Day 5 evening. The snakewoman still extracted all the memories from me, but instead of the preganancy ending, I started a new day where the snakewoman no longer exist, and no one can remember anything about her. However, if you then speak to the innkeeper and wolfie, you can give them the music box and the cross, which according to the dialogues unlocks their memory of the loops. So this seems to be the true end where you break out of the loops without any side effect.

Unfortunately, there are no extra h-scenes, and all you can do is walk around town and speak with people. Kind of a half-assed true end, but a true end none the less.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, thanks sharing clue for the ''good'' ending, btw miss readed, the new day looks like was the MC existence was erased or something. The unicorn girl mention something like ''where you was all the time?'', or both MC and Snakewoman existence was erased. The MC eyes gots heterochromi-ed, soo i wonder is possession or bizarre ritual failed and the memory loss was the recoil effect.
Do no what happened on day 5 on the locked room, looks like unicorn piano play memory and virgin run was the cause of the ''ritual'' fail.
Well, very hard to express wtf happened soo.. ok

Shashakira

Reputation score
Definitely going to wait someone to post a full save for this one. Played a lot, but can't seem to trigger everything... If someone can post one, even if it's no complete, please do!

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone has a walkthrough for this game?...I wouldn't mind playing it myself and stumbling around...but I have not found any way to translate it....damn wolfrpg games refuse to be hooked properly.
If anyone know how to actually use a translator for them please share the info.