What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [NOWLOADING] ひらだん ~アイドル会長比良坂透 ダンジョンに放り込まれる~ / Hiradan ~Student Council President Idol Tooru Hirasaka is Thrown Into the Dungeon~ (RJ247447)

onee-chan

Reputation score

Release date: Apr/27/2019

This is the second game produced by .
This game main theme is Netorare, Puzzles & Dungeon Crawling,

Gameplay:
The game is a 2.5D adventure dungeon crawler but no enemies to speak of (with a few exceptions) instead you're suppose to solve puzzles,
with more than 1 solution for it, there are in total 5 endings which is dependent on the choices and solutions you choose as play along.

Story:
Sometime before summer break, Sueyoshi from the student council asked Tooru
to try and see the legendary "old sakura" together.
Tooru agreed to accompany him, and they made their way to a thicket on their way home.

What they saw there was--- a single old sakura tree that was blossoming mid-summer.

Controls:
Up: Move foward
Back: Move backward
Right: Turn right
Left: Turn left
Z/ENTER: Interact
X/Num0: Menu/Cancel
Page up: Conversation log
Right click: Hide dialog
F4: Fullscreen
F5: Reset game
CTRL/ALT: Skip

Tip:
If you're using Libellule's RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher don't bother enabling the speedhack, as it'll make the game run slower.
Also this game will eat your CPU.

Developer's blog:

Store:
ENG:
JAP:

Demo:

Guide (JP):

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
A nice short game of corrupting a class pres thrown in another world labyrinth with a perverted geezer.
Its sort of NTR as she was out walking with a potential boyfriend as she got thrown into isekai.
apparently in ng+ after doing the old fatso route you unlock a branchroute with a schoolthug(seen in prologue trying to hit on her)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I really enjoyed playing this game back when it originally came out, but i could only ever do a failure of the first route! Thank you for posting guides here!

Oskenunda

Reputation score
In the guide it talks about a recollection room. Any idea where that is? I did the guide route with the old man (yellow/Tarou/Tiger) and then the thug/red guy route and I'm not seeing it.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Just to clarify, as Ive still been yet to find the other routes, do you start them at the 3rd level? Or how do you go about starting the other routes?

Oskenunda

Reputation score
Just to clarify, as Ive still been yet to find the other routes, do you start them at the 3rd level? Or how do you go about starting the other routes?
On the first level, in the room where you first meet yellow/tarou/tiger, other branches open up. So you can choose ????/red guy or eventually the blue/camera guy.

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really don't understand how to get the 1st Ending? Is it in the Mayoshi Route or am I misunderstanding

hilih

Reputation score
I really don't understand how to get the 1st Ending? Is it in the Mayoshi Route or am I misunderstanding
You need to finish the yellow guy route (ending 4, most difficult, use walkthrough), the red guy route (ending 3, available after ending 4) and Miyoshi (or Sueyoshi by dlsite description) route (未吉編, available after Ending 3) and Miyoshi route B (未吉編(ルートB, available after Miyoshi route aka Ending 2) then start Toru route (透編)

Options when starting a new game:
オープニングを見る。 (watch op)
オープニングを飛ばす。(skip op)
未吉編。(Miyoshi route)
未吉編(ルートB)。(Miyoshi route B)
透編。(Toru route / Ending 1 route)
回想ルームへ (Recollection room)

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh? Ending 4 most difficult? Why? Because need to use spesific choice during sex game? Or the walkthrou gave us easy way during the door (give the clothes)

hilih

Reputation score
Eh? Ending 4 most difficult? Why? Because need to use spesific choice during sex game? Or the walkthrou gave us easy way during the door (give the clothes)
Yes, because of the specific choices, without the walkthrough is easy to choose a wrong one (the first game) or miss another (massage).
All other routes are mostly linear and choices are obvious.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The only hard ending to get is the old man NTR one, cuz you have to get ALL the flags or she will reject him at every turn. This means that you can just skip all the puzzles by giving the doors her clothing, as you can still get the normal ending as long as you miss one of the flags for the NTR ending, such as skipping a massage event, winning one of the games, or winning the final battle. Honestly, it's so easy to avoid the NTR ending, I don't know why they needed the "true" ending where her love interest tries to save her (I think). I guess that ending is just so you can see the sex scenes with him if you are into that AND NTR or something I guess.

Good game though, I really wish there were more animated vaginal sex though.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have english guide to get torao ending? the fat guy

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh wow I totally missed this game when it first came out. Looks good. Thanks for making this thread.

hilih

Reputation score
anyone have english guide to get torao ending? the fat guy
Floor 5
- (optional) find swimsuit top
- game: choose 撃たされる役 (second option)
Floor 4
- restroom: talk with Torao until massage 1st time
- door: give panties
- game: choose easy
Floor 3
- restroom: massage 2nd time
- (optional) find swimsuit bottom
- game: tease heroine until she became excited
different tease (3-4 times until blue label stop appears) -> check status -> repeat few times until dialog stop changing
Floor 2
- restroom: rest (……休む) until dialog stop changing -> massage 3rd time
- (optional) door: swimsuit event (will be easier to lose in the game)
- game: lose
Floor 1
- (optional?) west door
- game: lose

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
虎雄1103.png
Anyone know what the password for the chest in the recollection room is? Also, anyone know where the scene for this cg is at? It seems to be related this final scene where the old man takes her virginity but I can't get it to show from that angle. The entire recollection room don't seem to have it either, even after I turn on the "unlock all" option.

Anyways, I find it strange how the game seems to revolve around the old man's story but most of the H scenes involve the red guy.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I dont remember where to get that scene EXACTLY, but it could be one of the massage events that you get in the rest rooms. My guess would be the final rest room on the 2nd floor (since the 1st floor is, you know, the end floor). To unlock the massage room events, its mostly just keep spamming the "Chat" option in the rest rooms from 2nd floor on, and then you eventually unlock another option that is the girl allowing old man to "Help her relax".

If that doesnt help, the guide sites posted in this thread explain the exact details of how to get those scenes. I suggest translating them and following them that way.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn’t torao only habe sex with tooru at the end if the game? Maybe the ending but you didn’t meet all the required dor torao ending you will get that scene?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I dont remember where to get that scene EXACTLY, but it could be one of the massage events that you get in the rest rooms. My guess would be the final rest room on the 2nd floor (since the 1st floor is, you know, the end floor). To unlock the massage room events, its mostly just keep spamming the "Chat" option in the rest rooms from 2nd floor on, and then you eventually unlock another option that is the girl allowing old man to "Help her relax".

If that doesnt help, the guide sites posted in this thread explain the exact details of how to get those scenes. I suggest translating them and following them that way.
Yeah, she can only lose her virginity to the old man at the end. Also, judging by the place of the image in the image folder, it is part of that end event, I just don't know why it's not actually show during that event. My guess was that it's an alternate view of that scene during her "boyfriend's" tape viewing but had no luck with that, those tapes all involved the red guy only.

Also, I got everything listed in those guide already. You also HAVE to do all the massage events to even get the old man's ending so you can't miss it.

Isn’t torao only habe sex with tooru at the end if the game? Maybe the ending but you didn’t meet all the required dor torao ending you will get that scene?
I already got all the listed endings. Also, all the endings should be viewable in the recollection room but it's not in any of the endings there. It's strange, this is a pretty linear game that is seprated only by route and this is the only image (along with those assocaited with it) that I cannot find in the game.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i just play again for torao scenario and found where the scene is, it is indeed the first sex scene with torao after final floor, but it is zoomed that only show tooru face. If you see it from recollection room it is the third phase.