What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [NOWLOADING] ひらだん ~アイドル会長比良坂透 ダンジョンに放り込まれる~ / Hiradan ~Student Council President Idol Tooru Hirasaka is Thrown Into the Dungeon~ (RJ247447)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so i just play again for torao scenario and found where the scene is, it is indeed the first sex scene with torao after final floor, but it is zoomed that only show tooru face. If you see it from recollection room it is the third phase.
Yeah, I'm positive it is that scene but what I'm looking for is the zoomed out version. The scene you're are talking about is zoomed in so while it is technically the same scene, it is not the same CG. Either that CG is just not used in the game itself or I'm completely missing something here. I tried pressing all keys to see if you can zoom out or something but nope. BTW, the CG for the zoomed in version that is used for that scene can also be found in the CG folder so they are not the same CG.

dantemoone

Lurker
Reputation score
Got Ending 5-2, but still no recollection room. Probably need to trigger ending 1 to get it, but I'm tired of replaying this. Anyone know where i can find a save?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Got Ending 5-2, but still no recollection room. Probably need to trigger ending 1 to get it, but I'm tired of replaying this. Anyone know where i can find a save?
Here you go. Gallery is last option when starting a new game. Wouldn't let me upload it as .rar so had to change it to .zip, not sure if that's gonna affect anything.

Attachments

ordeup2

Reputation score
Anyone know how I can MTL this? I wanna be able to replace all the text in game with google tl text or something, not have an auto translator in a 2nd window so the game isnt full screen :/