What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/12)

So I made a separate save and spammed BJs to get Riven's lust up to see the scenes in different states. How many are there? Or more specifically how high does the lust stat go before it is no longer relevant/capped?

Some bugs, probably because this part wasn't intended to be available and thus hasn't been polished but I'll note them any way.

1. Riven randomly has her top back on in one of the BJ states. The one where she fully commits to it where as she was topless in the previous (forced deepthroat) state. Might be intentional though, hard to tell.
2. At around 100 lust I can get her to walk around naked. If you have her pay rent the after payment image shows her in her panties. If you enter inventory and pop back out of the menu it corrects itself and shows her fully naked but still plastered.
3. Washing at the basin restores your clothes despite not wearing any.
4. Checking condition to see Lust value makes her image wear clothes again as well.
5. May not actually be a bug but it seems like Riven's skills are doing at least partial magic damage?

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well TBH you're not really supposed to "farm" lust like that so it's no wonder these things won't work well.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well TBH you're not really supposed to "farm" lust like that so it's no wonder these things won't work well.
Yes I am aware of that and even mentioned that is likely why this area isn't polished. That doesn't mean it shouldn't be reported.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I made a separate save and spammed BJs to get Riven's lust up to see the scenes in different states. How many are there? Or more specifically how high does the lust stat go before it is no longer relevant/capped?

Some bugs, probably because this part wasn't intended to be available and thus hasn't been polished but I'll note them any way.

1. Riven randomly has her top back on in one of the BJ states. The one where she fully commits to it where as she was topless in the previous (forced deepthroat) state. Might be intentional though, hard to tell.
2. At around 100 lust I can get her to walk around naked. If you have her pay rent the after payment image shows her in her panties. If you enter inventory and pop back out of the menu it corrects itself and shows her fully naked but still plastered.
4. Checking condition to see Lust value makes her image wear clothes again as well.
5. May not actually be a bug but it seems like Riven's skills are doing at least partial magic damage?
Thats weird. For me lust capped at certain points in the game before I could get it to 100. Before she met Irelia, it was capped at 17, afterwards I couldnt get it higher than 38 no matter how many BJ's I gave the man.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had this problem as well but for I restarted and just started spamming BJs at the beginning because I read from another user here that it worked at the beginning.

From what I saw we start at 7, it jumped to 14 pretty quickly then just mostly goes up by 2 points per BJ.

I just went out and fought the first enemy. Take a hit and escape then go back and BJ. Took me about 20 minutes. Just be careful of bats. I can never escape when there are bats probably due to them being faster than me. Had to fight those battles.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just to be perfectly clear: repeatable lust is a bug that will be fixed in future versions. If you want to use it, feel free, just like you're free to edit, but it will lead to an unbalanced game, lust-wise.

The lust stat isn't capped, nor are there an exact number of states. Each lust-related decision or action checks the stat independently. Right now, the highest relevant number is the one that triggers the last blowjob scene.

As for the bugs, #1 is intentional and #5 is a case of each character having their own element so that they're strong against different enemies. #2, 3, and 4 are features I intend to include once the legit max lust gets higher, but we don't have all elements of high lust Riven in the game yet.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ohhh... it's nearing the end of the month... Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Final Fantasy V on Steam, and the next demo of Noxian Nights are soon to come...

*wants them all*

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ohhh... it's nearing the end of the month... Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Final Fantasy V on Steam, and the next demo of Noxian Nights are soon to come...

*wants them all*
i still waiting for Persona 5 on ps3 (it will be on ps4 too) :D

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty sure that was delayed until 2016 at least.
Okay... I was worried for a moment. I'm trying to save up for a current gen console, so I didn't know whether to be happy or if I was going to scream.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, how much longer until the new demo comes out? And do you all have an estimation for when the full game will be ready?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, how much longer until the new demo comes out? And do you all have an estimation for when the full game will be ready?
It'll come out for backers after Patreon finishes processing pledges, which always takes at least until the 5th of the month.

As for an estimate of completion, we're not setting exact dates since this is our first game. However, I will say that the first two updates went according to plan. ^-^ This update continues the core plot, after which we'll expand the game's scope with more optional and lust-based content, then we'll finish the ending.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It'll come out for backers after Patreon finishes processing pledges, which always takes at least until the 5th of the month.

As for an estimate of completion, we're not setting exact dates since this is our first game. However, I will say that the first two updates went according to plan. ^-^ This update continues the core plot, after which we'll expand the game's scope with more optional and lust-based content, then we'll finish the ending.
Okay, new question, then. Will the next demo be adding any new content to anything we've already played?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, new question, then. Will the next demo be adding any new content to anything we've already played?
Maybe a line of dialogue or a bugfix, and one of the scenes will enhance previous sections, but no: the content in this update can all be found going forward from current saves.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, when can we poor non-patrons expect to see the next demo?

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My guess, if around 5 is when patreon finishes paymens that means this weekend no, so maybe arround the 17 of this month more of less.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

seems legit .... :)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:
- Four new scenes, plus variants.
- New plot areas and more sidequests.
- Riven's base image can now be toggled off and on with the Q key.

This update went out to everyone whose cards was charged at the beginning of October. If you pledged after that, but want to receive the early release or one of this month's art packages, you can send us this month's pledge by a different method. If you're interested, send us a message and we'll talk about the details.

On October 13 (Tuesday) we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on Friday the 16th. Soon our attention will turn to the fourth section of the game. You can expect some new info and a backer thread over the coming weeks.