What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/12)

Well if you're patient enough to grind a few levels, Riven's ultimate basically screams EFF YOU ALL to all enemies on the screen. Seriously.

I couldn't get Irelia's ultimate though, which I assume is intentional: She's not using her blade remember. She´s using some guards sword. It makes no sense to be able to use her ultimate without her special sword. Maybe that's also why Irelia fews useless. Even her other skills Equilibrium Strike and Hiten Style don't feel all that more powerful than the ones she starts with.

And Dyuu, well... I assume he has no other skills other than the starting 3 because I couldn't get any.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Am I supposed to rescue Irelia at night, because my game is stuck in daytime for it.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Ichiban yes. For it to turn night you need to exit the town and go all the way south to get the cloak if you have already seen the paizuri scene. If you have not go to the slums and talk to the green haired guy and that will take care of the first night.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well if you're patient enough to grind a few levels, Riven's ultimate basically screams EFF YOU ALL to all enemies on the screen. Seriously.

I couldn't get Irelia's ultimate though, which I assume is intentional: She's not using her blade remember. She´s using some guards sword. It makes no sense to be able to use her ultimate without her special sword. Maybe that's also why Irelia fews useless. Even her other skills Equilibrium Strike and Hiten Style don't feel all that more powerful than the ones she starts with.

And Dyuu, well... I assume he has no other skills other than the starting 3 because I couldn't get any.
You're thinking along our lines here: there will be a quest to get Irelia's sword back, which will unlock her ultimate and make her more useful in general. Having said that, some elements of balance will be tweaked next version.

Dyuu has a few other skills, they just can't be unlocked via leveling. You'll see more on this later.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're thinking along our lines here: there will be a quest to get Irelia's sword back, which will unlock her ultimate and make her more useful in general. Having said that, some elements of balance will be tweaked next version.

Dyuu has a few other skills, they just can't be unlocked via leveling. You'll see more on this later.
Aka unlocked by gauging Irelia some more. :D

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And perhaps Riven too.

I could see Irelia couching Riven into accepting nature and all that.
Stop leaking our scripts shyao, but joke aside you guys are going to like the scene our patrons picked for the next version.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

clearly in very early alpha stages here and will no doubt improve. But feedback so far as an H game it is lacking in important content. The artwork is great however in the first few scenes that iv seen there are 0 sounds. Sound is just as important as artwork for the H scenes. YOu need some slapping sounds some wet sounds and ofcourse a cum sound for when it ends. Definitely work on that IMO

also encoutnered one ROL scene to the lust monster and it was just a black screen with text, again no sound. then one still image.

Overall this game is a great foundation and has a LOT of potential so keep up the great work, the town and sound effects are outstanding- Artwork is amazing. Im just starting the demo so ill post more feedback later those were just my first few thoughts

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

made it to the point where i rescued the girl but the paralysis monsters were seriously OP. you just stay paralysed forever then die?

really not a fun experience there. after failing several fights i just quit.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

clearly in very early alpha stages here and will no doubt improve. But feedback so far as an H game it is lacking in important content. The artwork is great however in the first few scenes that iv seen there are 0 sounds. Sound is just as important as artwork for the H scenes. YOu need some slapping sounds some wet sounds and ofcourse a cum sound for when it ends. Definitely work on that IMO

also encoutnered one ROL scene to the lust monster and it was just a black screen with text, again no sound. then one still image.

Overall this game is a great foundation and has a LOT of potential so keep up the great work, the town and sound effects are outstanding- Artwork is amazing. Im just starting the demo so ill post more feedback later those were just my first few thoughts
Thanks for the feedback, but the game scenes will most likely not have sound.For one neither me or sierra are sound/audio programs versed, nor we know/have the sounds you speak of.And lastly I myself dont see them as important if they arent combined with animation.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Stop leaking our scripts shyao, but joke aside you guys are going to like the scene our patrons picked for the next version.
I'm not doing it on purpose! I'm getting the script some five minutes after I post! Totally not my fault!

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a bit more time to give my impression today and I've had some time to think back on it too.

I think one of the reasons your script is partly predictable is because you're working with established characters and lore.

LeBlanc for instance. She already disguised herself and fucked Riven. Logic dictates that in an H-Game there has to be a scene involving LeBlanc, LeBlanc Clone and some other female(s).
LeBlanc also has the skill Ethereal Chains... I suppose a bondage scene (especially given her typical outfit) is on the table as well.

Then we have the instance where Irelia is just a total slut over tentacles. This is like... the fifth scene with her or something and she is just instantly classified as tentacle addict. You then had said tentacle monster become our party member. Logic dictates they will have plenty more fun together and it'll tie in with gameplay to make it interesting.

Riven is the star and I think she is handled the best. I am a little disappointed in how quickly she becomes cock hungry. I'd have prefered a few more subtle changes before she starts getting hungry for it. Even at the "convince the guard" scene where she only had 30 or so lust for me she seemed to enjoy it a lot compared to rent paying. It is a bit disjointed to me. Would be interesting to see a scene such as when the rent payment guy was busy with Irelia she starts getting withdrawal symptoms.

Overall very fun for the small bit we have to play with. Lots of potential. Miss the free-mode at the end.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a bit more time to give my impression today and I've had some time to think back on it too.

I think one of the reasons your script is partly predictable is because you're working with established characters and lore.

LeBlanc for instance. She already disguised herself and fucked Riven. Logic dictates that in an H-Game there has to be a scene involving LeBlanc, LeBlanc Clone and some other female(s).
LeBlanc also has the skill Ethereal Chains... I suppose a bondage scene (especially given her typical outfit) is on the table as well.

Then we have the instance where Irelia is just a total slut over tentacles. This is like... the fifth scene with her or something and she is just instantly classified as tentacle addict. You then had said tentacle monster become our party member. Logic dictates they will have plenty more fun together and it'll tie in with gameplay to make it interesting.

Riven is the star and I think she is handled the best. I am a little disappointed in how quickly she becomes cock hungry. I'd have prefered a few more subtle changes before she starts getting hungry for it. Even at the "convince the guard" scene where she only had 30 or so lust for me she seemed to enjoy it a lot compared to rent paying. It is a bit disjointed to me. Would be interesting to see a scene such as when the rent payment guy was busy with Irelia she starts getting withdrawal symptoms.

Overall very fun for the small bit we have to play with. Lots of potential. Miss the free-mode at the end.
Great points. And on that note, the scene with the soldier should only be allowed if lust is over 20 or so.

Would make it more meaningful IMO.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great points. And on that note, the scene with the soldier should only be allowed if lust is over 20 or so.

Would make it more meaningful IMO.
I'd rather her give a less enthusiastic job than being totally barred from it. The alternative would be grinding for cash and the 500 I needed for the wine was already tedious enough as it is.

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are the people complaining about paralysis using irelias skills?.

The tweak I'd look at is limiting the duration of paralysis on irelia to 1 round so she's always able to free the others.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback!As for our script being predictable, if you are going from my shyao comment, it was just joking around.You say its predictable, but what you predicted isnt really right, so actually I'm glad its not , and really each version we do will have around 4 scenes, predicting 1 of them really doesnt mean anything, I'm sure no one in this thread will guess what we are currently doing for the next version.

You have a point for the tit/blow job scene, I guess for what we were going was mainly Riven having fun with a very unlucky lad and thanking him for the help and risking his life.However there were options to skip the whole scene, so it wasnt really Riven being slutty and more the player making her slutty, so while we will maybe think over the being a lust option suggestion, I do think the scene was very fair if you didnt want to have riven being ''cock hungry''

Glad you liked some of it, and yes we did get a lot of negative feedback on the ending lock, so we will definitely look into it for the next version.

Last edited:

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback!As for our script being predictable, if you are going from my shyao comment, it was just joking around.You say its predictable, but what you predicted isnt really right, so actually I'm glad its not , and really each version we do will have around 4 scenes, predicting 1 of them really doesnt mean anything, I'm sure no one in this thread will guess what we are currently doing for the next version.

You have a point for the tit/blow job scene, I guess for what we were going was mainly Riven having fun with a very unlucky lad and thanking him for the help and risking his life.However there were options to skip the whole scene, so it wasnt really Riven being slutty and more the player making her slutty, so while we will maybe think over the being a lust option suggestion, I do think the scene was very fair if you didnt want to have riven being ''cock hungry''

Glad you liked some of it, and yes we did get a lot of negative feedback on the ending lock, so we will definitely look into it for the next version.
Regarding the tit/blowjob scene it wasn't that I couldn't make her not do it it was more the way she did it. It felt too hungry compared to just a slight tingle down below and indifference when she has to pay rent. It was just... contrasting a bit much. Totally didn't expect her to be like that suddenly I guess. I understand one of them is consensual and essentially a bribe but then I must wonder why Riven doesn't from then on ask to bunk with this guy for a blow per night rather than seedy dude in the shack if she enjoys one and not the other. At the end of the day it is just a minor observation though. Scene was pretty hot. :p

As for being predictable. It isn't a bad thing. In a way, when you have so many nice set pieces if you don't have some of the scenes you might leave some fans a bit disappointed (aka I want to see LeBlanc chain everyone up and fuck them all with clones:p). I'm sure you will surprise us, Sierra Lee is great in the writing so I'm not expecting to be disappointed.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just want one thing that the game doesn't have (yet i hope xD)
A secret merchant that sells "Powerfull stolen artifacts from the insititute" Don't know if in your timeline it exist, will exist or have been destroyed but i'm up for grinding money (Or sexual favors :p) for a trinity force! Trinity force irelia hell yeah!

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Regarding the tit/blowjob scene it wasn't that I couldn't make her not do it it was more the way she did it. It felt too hungry compared to just a slight tingle down below and indifference when she has to pay rent. It was just... contrasting a bit much. Totally didn't expect her to be like that suddenly I guess. I understand one of them is consensual and essentially a bribe but then I must wonder why Riven doesn't from then on ask to bunk with this guy for a blow per night rather than seedy dude in the shack if she enjoys one and not the other. At the end of the day it is just a minor observation though. Scene was pretty hot. :p

As for being predictable. It isn't a bad thing. In a way, when you have so many nice set pieces if you don't have some of the scenes you might leave some fans a bit disappointed (aka I want to see LeBlanc chain everyone up and fuck them all with clones:p). I'm sure you will surprise us, Sierra Lee is great in the writing so I'm not expecting to be disappointed.
Yea you definitely have a point there, we did want however to make it a bit more contrasting from the more forced irelia scenes in the bar. As to why Riven isnt sleeping in his place, for one the mine area is filled with people who are mostly like a slave class, they either get a job to oversee something where there arent enough soldiers, or they work all day in the mines. The houses they have are filled with people and they are overseen by noxus soldiers all the time, so this will really put a wall in Rivens plans for revenge, since they will most likely find her a job very fast if she was to stay there. The slums she stays in are more of a forsaken people place, where ill/incapable people live.

And thanks again, it really helps to have another perspective on the game.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback, but the game scenes will most likely not have sound.For one neither me or sierra are sound/audio programs versed, nor we know/have the sounds you speak of.And lastly I myself dont see them as important if they arent combined with animation.
I think you are missing out on a lot of potential. I feel sound is VERY important. Especially if you dont have animation you need some sound effects to drive it home. otherwise all you have is an image with some text. Those games will never be as good as ones with sounds and or ones with animation - all other things being equal.

I bet if you made a poll you would be surprised at how many people would prefer sound over no sound. probably nearly unanimous.

As for you not being sound versed thats ok. Im sure you could hit up another game dev who has used sound and ask them where they got it and/or if you could use this sound effect etc. Just look at any game like Saki Quest, Sacred Eyes, Arms Devicer, Survivor Sarah etc etc.

Anyway thats my thoughts just trying to offer feedback that i feel would propel the game into a higher rating.

As for the monsters who abuse paraylsis any thoughts on those? They feel very OP to me. Maybe im missing something.. if someone has tips let me know