What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 2/16)

Just a question : where i found the key for open the cage where is the irellia's weapon ? that part when riven have the maid uniform..,

Last edited:

Just a question : where i found the key for open the cage where is the irellia's weapon ? that part when riven have the maid uniform..,
Talk to the guards to find out who has the key, then go get it from him one way or another. If you want a step-by-step, please feel free to check out the guides linked from our Patreon!

Talk to the guards to find out who has the key, then go get it from him one way or another. If you want a step-by-step, please feel free to check out the guides linked from our Patreon!

for pass this part i must have 100+ of lust, i should do something that i've lost...
Very thx for the help !

Great Project and also very nice work that you both have done already :).

Hopefully you will get more support. And if you keep the LOL parody you will be blessed with more support.

I have a feeling that someone like me who's stuck to the same savefile since version one, will have quite a different playthrough when they decide to replay the game.

That is why I try to write every version of the walkthrough with a brand new playthrough. To show what's changed and show how to get back to where I was, as best I can.

Sadly, I won't be doing another version of the walkthrough until 1.0

Unnatural size of breast. But graphic is good

Unnatural size of breast. But graphic is good

Really?

None of it really strikes me as unnatural. Most girls aren't as blessed, sure, but some women really do have natural breasts that large. Some even larger than that.

In fact...

large.jpg

Meet Annie Hawkins-Turner, AKA Norma Stitz, who holds the world record for largest natural breasts. At a whopping 177.8 centimeters (70 inches), bra size 52I, which is far larger than the biggest American bra measured, the 48V, which isn't even made since so few women reach that size.

She easily dwarfs the girls in Noxian Nights.

Really?

None of it really strikes me as unnatural. Most girls aren't as blessed, sure, but some women really do have natural breasts that large. Some even larger than that.
In fact...

large.jpg

Meet Annie Hawkins-Turner, AKA Norma Stitz, who holds the world record for largest natural breasts. At a whopping 177.8 centimeters (70 inches), bra size 52I, which is far larger than the biggest American bra measured, the 48V, which isn't even made since so few women reach that size.

She easily dwarfs the girls in Noxian Nights.

thats mainly because she has probably more fat stored in her breasts than some of us have across the whole body.

Your point of proving that they arent unnatural is still valid, but i think we have to admit that the breasts Nomo draws are unusually large.

Umm, what? Which character are you referring to exactly? The largest breasts that a character has in this game is Katarina and you can clearly see that during her horse scene. And yet, I don't find those that big compared to well, every other game here?

The breasts Nomo draws are tame in comparison. Infact, in that particular scene I'm talking about, her breasts are quite realistic.

Look for Petra Verkaik, Lucy Pinder or heck, every girl that has ever appeared in the Nuts magazine (rip). And those are pretty damn natural.

65WwfqV.jpg

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game has a large number of new variants, returned scenes, and other scattered features, so we'll list them in a different format than usual:
- You'll find some new challenge bosses scattered around the areas.
- The dungeon beneath the well has two Dyuu scenes.
- There's a new scene in the monster cave after you've finished the others.
- A new area in the minotaur cave leads to a new quest with many variants.
- Go back to the prison to start another quest line.
- Irelia and Katarina each have new scenes to be found in town.
- The pub quest has a new climactic sequence with a ton of new variants.

New update with subby katarina and a new solo irelia scene! And a Kittycat riven! Get hyped boyz and grillz!

new... minotaur... quest...

Super excited! Always look forward to these updates.

how many new scenes are there? it's tough to keep track this update, but I think I see 3 so far

Kitty Kat Katarina is returning? Nnnn... Want.

how many new scenes are there? it's tough to keep track this update, but I think I see 3 so far
Above Nomo posted a list that covers the new content thoroughly. Whether you mean scenes as defined in the game, new CGs, or variants, you'll find them covered in the list:
- You'll find some new challenge bosses scattered around the areas.
- The dungeon beneath the well has two Dyuu scenes.
- There's a new scene in the monster cave after you've finished the others.
- A new area in the minotaur cave leads to a new quest with many variants.
- Go back to the prison to start another quest line.
- Irelia and Katarina each have new scenes to be found in town.
- The pub quest has a new climactic sequence with a ton of new variants.

A few scene suggestions:

There's an old man that offers to let you sleep in his house if you sell your body above the guy you usually bunk with. Let's make that a vanilla sex scene which is unlockable after a certain lust level is reached.
As of right now, all the prostitution scenes (not counting the pub) are blowjobs. Why not give her more options, like vaginal, anal, or a boobjob? This could also be used for the prison quest for more variety.
Soldier gangbang in the pub for Riven, or a gangbang upstairs with VIP guests if her lust is high enough.
There's a room in the minotaur cave that Riven won't enter, citing it as too dangerous. Let's make it so she can enter for a minotaur gangbang after finishing the stable scenes and have enough lust.
More prostitution customers.
I don't know if you're planning on adding shota content, but that would be something I'd like to see.

It is possible that i'm retarded and/or blind, but... what dungeon? above what well? I've been looking for it for ages, and i can't seem to find it D: Either that, or i've found it and i didn't realize it was "The dungeon above the well" Plz halp ;_:

Back