What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 2/16)

Played this version for a bit. Had to go and make a save just before the final choices so I could do them all at some point. Am I right in thinking that the main story part of this version doesn't have any scenes? I have found:

Katarina and the guard, Riven and the ghouls.

Not tried for any variants yet but was wondering if I missed something while doing the castle retake. Also couldn't find much of note with the cum-walking but didn't stay in it after the first few reactions as I gave up to go do the monster taming.

Really enjoyed this version, especially the first scene I found :D

it's in the castle after you retake it

I've been trying to find those roots for like an hour now, but i just cant seem to find it, could anybody help me out :(. The only one i found was in the forest

How many CG's are in the game now?

It's hard to give an exact answer about the number of CGs because it depends on how you count. I especially don't want to discount the variants, because Nomo often goes to a lot of effort to create something different - it's not just changed eyes or something minor. For example, are the human and minotaur blowjobs separate CGs? I think the answer will vary person to person.

By the strictest standard, we have 25+ CGs so far. Counting significant variants would get you over 50 (there are 58 scenes in the game database). The number of images is well over 500.

I thought it was early too. But they did say it will be released on the 16th.

Anyway, dem choices at the end of the version though, I want to choose the first one because of what I think might happen later in the game, but I also want the 10 points boost to Katarina's affection.... Them dilemmas.
Just as a note, your choice will influence your ending, but it won't be the sole factor. Those who play well enough may be able to unlock multiple endings in one playthrough.

I've been trying to find those roots for like an hour now, but i just cant seem to find it, could anybody help me out :(. The only one i found was in the forest
Don't forget about the guides linked on our Patreon page!

The quality is very good!

But the graphics bugs with Riven's image is slightly disappointing (since they've persisted for many version of the game).

They include:
- When you get the blowjob with the land lord, riven gets all ahegao, with just her panties on even when she's nude
- performing another H-scene while the graphic has cum over her will cause her to be clean after (even thought she's still covered in cum if you talk to people); she will also go back to her 'normal' face after any H-event even when naked (no longer blushing)
- After the ghoul+wolf scene without collecting all the roots, she's covered in cum with her normal face, and naked (even if she's wearing cloth). However, if you then remove her cloth, the graphic is slightly misaligned - thus, making the cum-cover look awkward

For the roots so far I found is the one in the forest Shrine. 2nd one I found is the Minotaur caves but in the area where you collect the eggs. Mid upper right area. Will update for the 3rd one.

So has anybody else had this bug, if you did the LeBlanc Dyuu scene in the previous version it doesn't trigger in the current version, but then Irelia is still not present at her stand either.

So has anybody else had this bug, if you did the LeBlanc Dyuu scene in the previous version it doesn't trigger in the current version, but then Irelia is still not present at her stand either.
This bug is an unfortunate consequence of updating a game month to month. If you did the LeBlanc/Dyuu scene before, Irelia will be missing, but it won't have any impact on your future game, so don't worry.

I want to warn people not to follow my walkthrough. I have made a decision to, sadly, not write another version until game version 1.0. So, sorry to say, but you all will be on your own until then.

I want to warn people not to follow my walkthrough. I have made a decision to, sadly, not write another version until game version 1.0. So, sorry to say, but you all will be on your own until then.

well, youre the one giving free stuff to us, so i dont get why anyone would be complaining.

For the roots so far I found is the one in the forest Shrine. 2nd one I found is the Minotaur caves but in the area where you collect the eggs. Mid upper right area. Will update for the 3rd one.

watery caverns refer to the underground thing you get through the well.

far east, taking the southern well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the work so far Shyao !

Hey, so a question about the restraints enchantment (the one in the prison):
I went back a few pages (43-44) discussing how to get it during the maid clean-up scenario, apparently you need to choose the purity option to get past the guy to get the enchantment.

The thing is, in my save, I already have the restraints enchantment, without doing the maid sequence yet. I took a save from an older update of the game and brought it over. The save itself is after rescuing Irelia (but before freeing Kat) so I must have obtained it during that sequence.

My question is, has anyone else done this? Also, I haven't tested it, but is it still possible to obtain the enchantment during the prison break? I'm wondering because you apparently need the purity option from the shrine to get into that cell, but you miss out on the +10 lust. Another thing, choosing purity does not give you access to the +10 lust and +5 affection from Irelia from the BJ scene with the guy at the mines, you need 25 affection with Irelia and less than 150 lust to get that alternative scene to occur.

I haven't actually reached the 0.7.2 content yet, so maybe purity is useful there. Any input?

Thanks for the work so far Shyao !

You're welcome. If I may, when you guys do get up to v1.0, could you guys either give me access to a version or consider implementing some way we can see this invisible Purity value? It would help me out a ton to be able to see these values.

Hey, so a question about the restraints enchantment (the one in the prison):
It was possible to get this enchantment early due to a bug in one version, but it shouldn't be possible in any other versions.

I really did not intend for purity to be a major focus of the game, considering that 95% of our players seem dedicated solely to getting lust as high as possible. The few bonuses for choosing non-lust options are just there for the 5% of players going for a lower sex route, since we don't want them to feel ignored. ^-^

I have a feeling that someone like me who's stuck to the same savefile since version one, will have quite a different playthrough when they decide to replay the game.

Gotta say, this is one of the better english games out there. Looking forward to the full game+ future projects! :)

(Forgot to ask: Have you decided on the topic of your next project?)

Last edited:

I have a feeling that someone like me who's stuck to the same savefile since version one, will have quite a different playthrough when they decide to replay the game.
While we tried to structure our work mostly moving forward, so that players wouldn't have to replay more than they want, we hope you'll be pleasantly surprised by all the improvements in the final version. ^-^

Gotta say, this is one of the better english games out there. Looking forward to the full game+ future projects! :)

(Forgot to ask: Have you decided on the topic of your next project?)
Thanks! As for future projects, we have made some decisions, but we didn't want to announce anything until we have something concrete to show.

Back