What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 1/17)

Look like you guys have gotten a bit father in your title! I guess its time to do an update on the site eh?

The last time we covered your game we did it back in October.

Is it possible that you can help provide a basic summary of the changes you made since then?

Last edited:

In the previous version, 150+ Lust was required. However, as of the newest version, which I started a brand new game for, you need 150+ Lust and the Blessing of Purity from the shrine in the forest. Without that blessing you're locked out of a large number of scenes and higher Lust boosts.

Really? I assume those scenes are all variants though right? Would suck if you couldn't get actual new scenes without using purity.

Really? I assume those scenes are all variants though right? Would suck if you couldn't get actual new scenes without using purity.

For now, yes. Purity opens up choices that either get you new items or bigger Lust boosts. For example, the man in the slums at night that you can give a random blowjob to for +5 Lust. If you got the purity blessing, you can get +10 Lust AND +5 Affection for Irelia. You can also choose to reprimand Irelia for whoring you out to the man, which results in -5 Affection for Irelia, but raises Katarina's Affection by +5. But it also results in no scene, so no +5 Lust.

For now, yes. Purity opens up choices that either get you new items or bigger Lust boosts..

why try to lower lust to gain a bigger boost of lust or is it like startn a new game over again to get more scenes? still seems it kinda defeats the purpose of gainin lust to begin with :confused:

why try to lower lust to gain a bigger boost of lust or is it like startn a new game over again to get more scenes? still seems it kinda defeats the purpose of gainin lust to begin with :confused:

Purity doesn't lower your lust.

Maybe you should read my walkthrough where I say it seems to do nothing, but actually does do something mechanically.

Maybe you should read my walkthrough where I say it seems to do nothing, but actually does do something mechanically.

i just might take yer advice wheni start back playin the game again :)

For the record, purity and lust are separate values that are sometimes but not always opposed. We meant them to be primarily separate paths, figuring most players would favor lust, but you're free to mix and match to see a higher number of scenes.

Look like you guys have gotten a bit father in your title! I guess its time to do an update on the site eh?

The last time we covered your game we did it back in October.

Is it possible that you can help provide a basic summary of the changes you made since then?
Actually, the game is nearing its completion! It probably makes more sense to wait, but we'd be happy if you guys cover us when we complete the game and move on to our next project. ^-^

For the record, purity and lust are separate values that are sometimes but not always opposed. We meant them to be primarily separate paths, figuring most players would favor lust, but you're free to mix and match to see a higher number of scenes.

Actually, the game is nearing its completion! It probably makes more sense to wait, but we'd be happy if you guys cover us when we complete the game and move on to our next project. ^-^

Can I take that to mean the next update will be v1.0.0?

Can I take that to mean the next update will be v1.0.0?
Sorry, didn't mean that close to completion. The impending update will be 0.7.0, and there should be another two updates after that. Still, not very long in the scheme of things.

ill be here with yawl all the way to the end, yer game is awesome :D

Shyao would you mind to upload some save files from different points of the game? i dont have the time to play it several times for different scenes. For example i dont have the affection for the horse scenes

i knew there were some tricks in getting the highest lust possible instead of just choosing the most obvious choices, but not like this. :D

There's alot of work put into this.

Can someone help me figure what i've done wrong, following Shyaos guide I'm going back to the stable after getting the sword back to get Katarina to talk to me about lust but she's not talking? I assume I just walk in and it should prompt the scene but it's not happening. I have atleast 25 affection too.

Shyao would you mind to upload some save files from different points of the game? i dont have the time to play it several times for different scenes. For example i dont have the affection for the horse scenes

No, sorry. I don't keep specific save files for that.

Just follow my current walkthrough and it'll get you enough lust and affection to see every scene.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that the Patreon page is still linking to walkthrough v.0.5.2. This is NOT the current version of the walkthrough. I posted the latest version on these forums and it seems like it was never updated on the Patreon. I will put the current walkthrough and will now be linking the latest version of the walkthrough in my signature.

Can someone help me figure what i've done wrong, following Shyaos guide I'm going back to the stable after getting the sword back to get Katarina to talk to me about lust but she's not talking? I assume I just walk in and it should prompt the scene but it's not happening. I have atleast 25 affection too.

Is it day time? Because she'll only speak to you about it during the day.

Also, have you seen the first horse scene? If not, to see it, you need to get the key to the stables. You get that during the day by entering the stables and the girl will come in from the back. If you speak to her, she'll mention something's missing, so just go into the back corral through the northern door and inspect the shiny item on the ground to get the key. Then leave and come back at night. Inspect the door to get Katarina to sneak in for the first horse scene. Afterwards, come back during the day and enter the stables. In you have less than 25 Affection, Katarina will automatically go ".....". Once you get 25 Affection or more (I waited until I had at least 35), she'll instead ask to speak with Riven. Make the correct choices as I pointed out in the walkthrough to get the scenes unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

25 Affection will only get you the first scene and it won't have enough +Affection to boost to 35, 35 is where you start getting all the scenes and can cap Kat's Affection at like 47 from the Horseology.

And yup, get the key during the day, then visit the "locked" stable door at night, Kat will sneak in and get horsed. o/

25 Affection will only get you the first scene and it won't have enough +Affection to boost to 35, 35 is where you start getting all the scenes and can cap Kat's Affection at like 47 from the Horseology.

And yup, get the key during the day, then visit the "locked" stable door at night, Kat will sneak in and get horsed. o/

Yep, that's about right.

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:

- Conclusion of the castle attack event (return to camp south of town).
- New monster taming sidequest.
- Three new scenes with seven variants total.
- Cum-walking mode can now be triggered upon leaving the shack.

Is there any way to fix the screen flickering during full screen mode? Game worked perfectly on my old computer but on this new one the full screen mode is unplayable (black blinking lines on the top 1/3 of the screen) and the small screen mode is so tiny it isn't much fun to squint at. :(

Is there any way to fix the screen flickering during full screen mode? Game worked perfectly on my old computer but on this new one the full screen mode is unplayable (black blinking lines on the top 1/3 of the screen) and the small screen mode is so tiny it isn't much fun to squint at. :(
This is a problem between RPG Maker and your computer, so unfortunately there's not much we can do about it. However, after you launch the game hit F1 and try to check or uncheck the "reduced screen flickering" option. This can be finicky both ways, but it does do the trick for a lot of people!

Back