What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 1/17)

there's an odd lack of "vanilla" sex scenes in this game..so much so that it feels out of place.

why does slutty riven only give blowjobs? why do people who force themselves on her only want blowjobs? :confused:

We actually have other vanilla scenes, blowjobs are definitely not the only thing.

Well I was hoping we were getting another gangbang scene but if the voting stands its going to be some beast thing, suggested by a guy who's had 3 ideas done. Hopefully they'll go the gangbang route but guts telling me it'll be a wolf/beast/dog.

Saving grace is if its the lust ghouls, because you can make that work.

But yeah they (vanilla voters) fucked up an opportunity for the bar/gangbang and we just had that 'grind\ride'. So dont expect some gangbangs anytime soon likely.

We do offer a patron scene pick every month, so we do what the majority votes for, there is really no way to satisfy everyone tho.But we are happy how it works so far, and if it makes happy the people that help us monetarily, I cant complain.

If that's the case, isn't it most likely that if voters didn't choose that scene then the bar wouldn't have any scenes at all? I'm not sure how their voting works though.

In any case, maybe they are keeping a gangbang scene for later? Oooor, maybe they are keeping a gangbang scene for a certain room in a certain cave that's inhabited by very well endowed minotaur cocks? *wink* *wink* *hint* *hint*

No, the way it works is, we offer a very rough scenario of lusty Riven doing something in the bar, that will be the content in one CG, and people make suggestions based on it.After that they vote for each others ideas, and we make the top voted a scene.

hey guys hi been a long time .... how are you people .. hope doing good ... and i had to reformat my laptop so lost the game ... but i just got it ver 0.6.2 and just wanna know like if any ways i could let riven sleep in any other houses after she gets rescued by that guy on the first day ... i mean at night can i actually make her sleep any where else .. ?? :)

Hi gang, long time lurker here, figured I'd chime in on this one, sort of add in what I found. So, spoilers:

With the latest update, I've managed to get virtually all of the game scenes except the one with Leblanc and Dyuu (only saw those from checking the pictures gallery after unpackaging it, what am I missing?). Yes, that includes getting all of the Katarina minotaur gb scenes and the full horse-ology. You can barely pull that off after Katarina goes down to 5 affection if you agree with her on EVERYTHING, including the scene later when you leap across to defeat the 2 guards near the end of the 0.5 build. You give up 2 lust, but that gives you just enough affection (35?) to finish off the horse scenes. You can see the first one at 25, but you'll still be short for the best ones until that point in the game.

For those stuck in the maid outfit getting Irelia's sword, the guard you want isn't the one guarding the shiny (very nice distraction on that one Sierra and Nomo). Talk to the guard at the desk on the top floor, go to bottom floor and talk to wandering guard, then go talk/bj the guy sitting at the tables next to the guard at the desk.

Another nifty note, I got up to 205 lust and 51/47 affection for Irelia/Katarina at the end of this build and found that post 200 lust you can leave the hut when covered in cum. Seems kinda buggy though, if you bj anyone or do any sex scenes, the image of cum covered Riven gets replaced by clothed but she still reacts like she's covered in cum if you go to put on the outfits so you'll have to go wash off before changing outfits.

Edit: Found the Leblanc/Dyuu scene, thanks for your tip on your Patreon homepage. :)

All in all, I only stumbled on this game recently and very sad I've been missing out for so long (and not contributing monetarily). Throwing my wallet into the pile on your Patreon and looking forward to so much more.

And I gotta get this request out of my system, so forgive me. Please, please, pllllleeease add a mino gangbang scene with Riven and/or Kat and Irelia (maybe all 3!) if you get lust past 200 and enter the area where Riven is scared to go on.

Again, thank you so much Sierra & Nomo, love the art, love the dialogue, and love the game itself. You guys are on track to make an epic hentai RPG here in my humble opinion.

Oh hi.

Well my save got corrupted. Anyone have a save after the guest house with Sculla and the assassin, before the mines.

It'll be in the walkthrough. I'll probably release the current version soon while I wait to find out how to do the well thing.

EDIT: .

Whoa, there's a lot of changes to how things work now... and it looks like new scenes were added into the past... Well I'll get them in NG+ then.

There will be NG+, right? :D

Sierra is there a feature to speed up dialogue yet?

I know you said that old saves will work but I had some issues in the last play through I did. I followed the guide exactly as written and when I got to the past the minotaur caves, there was stuff I couldn't access, (the horse scenes). Most of the time I start fresh just to see if anything else has changed, but ready the same story text for about the 15th time is starting to be a huge time deposit.

hey guys hi been a long time .... how are you people .. hope doing good ... and i had to reformat my laptop so lost the game ... but i just got it ver 0.6.2 and just wanna know like if any ways i could let riven sleep in any other houses after she gets rescued by that guy on the first day ... i mean at night can i actually make her sleep any where else .. ?? :)
The first several nights there are no other options, so you don't have to keep looking if that's what you're waiting for. Later on, however, you will get to choose where to sleep.

Whoa, there's a lot of changes to how things work now... and it looks like new scenes were added into the past... Well I'll get them in NG+ then.

There will be NG+, right? :D
That remains to be determined. We will definitely be reworking and adding more things, however - version 1.0 will be the one to replay.

Sierra is there a feature to speed up dialogue yet?

I know you said that old saves will work but I had some issues in the last play through I did. I followed the guide exactly as written and when I got to the past the minotaur caves, there was stuff I couldn't access, (the horse scenes). Most of the time I start fresh just to see if anything else has changed, but ready the same story text for about the 15th time is starting to be a huge time deposit.
No text skip option added yet, but we've noted your suggestion!

The first several nights there are no other options, so you don't have to keep looking if that's what you're waiting for. Later on, however, you will get to choose where to sleep.

thanks sierra would wait for that :D

Sierra, will you and Nomo be adding more content after v1.0? Or will v1.0 be the final version?

Sierra, will you and Nomo be adding more content after v1.0? Or will v1.0 be the final version?
The format is X.Y.Z:
X = if the game is finished
Y = number of content updates
Z = bugfixes

So hypothetically for a long game, version 0.9.0 would be followed by 0.10.0, 0.11.0, etc. When we have included all the content we plan to include, that version will be 1.0.0. Hypothetically if we decided we really wanted to add another month of content after that, we could make a 1.1.0. That might make sense for a project that finishes the core game and then adds side content, but for NN we intend for everything to come to a satisfying finish at the same time.

dFyI2yF.png

i can't manage to find the cleaning option, due to guide. did i missed something ?

dFyI2yF.png

i can't manage to find the cleaning option, due to guide. did i missed something ?

You needed to say go to the crystal in area 3 (forest) and mediate on purity.

You needed to say go to the crystal in area 3 (forest) and mediate on purity.

Yes. It allows Riven to control herself much more, which allows her to choose to clean the room rather than clean his dick.

You have no idea how many hours I spent trying to figure that out. But when I finally did, I felt so accomplished.

Yes. It allows Riven to control herself much more, which allows her to choose to clean the room rather than clean his dick.

You have no idea how many hours I spent trying to figure that out. But when I finally did, I felt so accomplished.

Wait, really? You don't really need it though. Wasn't it added in the version after that? I think you can do it with high enough lust too.

Wait, really? You don't really need it though. Wasn't it added in the version after that? I think you can do it with high enough lust too.

Nope, you need to do it. i just choose sluttiness on my firt run so i need to reload save to choose purity at The shrine again anyway. Thankyou guys

THWRLRR.png

Nope, you need to do it. i just choose sluttiness on my firt run so i need to reload save to choose purity at The shrine again anyway. Thankyou guys

THWRLRR.png

But how did I do it when the prison section was atleast one version before the shrine? Might have been more actually.

But how did I do it when the prison section was atleast one version before the shrine? Might have been more actually.

Lust maybe ?

i mean, i straight up dont know it, but just from reading through it, it needs to be something that increases from version to version and is affected by the sluttines / purity decision.

In the previous version, 150+ Lust was required. However, as of the newest version, which I started a brand new game for, you need 150+ Lust and the Blessing of Purity from the shrine in the forest. Without that blessing you're locked out of a large number of scenes and higher Lust boosts.

Back