What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 1/17)

Awesome, can't wait to start playing

Have some questions after playing 0.6.2:

1. I got Riven's lust to 198, can it go any higher in this version?

2. After choosing the sex option for the bunny scenes, Riven says "I wonder if there's anything else I can do to increase my pay." Does this lead to anything currently?

3. Something I noticed, Riven's sprite hair changed... Not sure exactly how or when, but I noticed it after the Leblanc X Dyuu scene. The hair is similar to the one before, but it doesn't have the back hair spikiness.

Thanks.

Also @Shyao
How do you start this lumber mission?

2. After choosing the sex option for the bunny scenes, Riven says "I wonder if there's anything else I can do to increase my pay." Does this lead to anything currently?

3. Something I noticed, Riven's sprite hair changed... Not sure exactly how or when, but I noticed it after the Leblanc X Dyuu scene. The hair is similar to the one before, but it doesn't have the back hair spikiness.

Thanks.

Also @Shyao
How do you start this lumber mission?

Speak to the man in the slums. He's always there, in the southern section.

So now with the new version I wanted to see the tentacle scene in the hut that I missed in my game in the previous version but I cant get it to trigger.
Could some one tell my what the requirements are? I am currently before seeing the minotaur scenes.

Hmmm... Odd. I got the lumber for the man in the Slums, but he won't accept it. Is there more than one pile I need to find? I found the one in the forest area.
This quest may be bugged for some people, I'm looking into it.

Thanks.
Answers:
1) People have reported higher.
2) It can, yes.
3) This one is a bug due to the LeBlanc transition. We'll have it fixed next version, thanks for reporting it.

So now with the new version I wanted to see the tentacle scene in the hut that I missed in my game in the previous version but I cant get it to trigger.
Could some one tell my what the requirements are? I am currently before seeing the minotaur scenes.

You must have gone back to town. In the graveyard lady is an elderly lady who will tell you about the hut and that Noxus keeps their supplies there. Go there and the scene will trigger. However, it's only available before you get Katarina. If you've played her section, it might be too late.

Then I should probably stop here and not get too far. Just in case I need to restart after you fix it.

This update kinda felt short but Leblanc Dyu scene was just great im pretty much repays it :D

Love the Final Fantasy 6 Type reference on the Storming the castle. The Leblanc Scenes are hawt.

If it helps, Sierra, I'm using the Light version of the game.

Reactions: Xil

Another sexy update as always.

Is the next version going to be the last one? Atleast storywise? It did have the word "final" in the description for the big battle that's supposed to happen so yeah. If it is, that's sad, but it was good while it lasted!

What is the purity option at the shrine for? It didn't lower Riven's lust.

My lust is at 182 by the end and I finally got Katarina to 25 and had the horse scene. She's at 30 now. Atleast I'm not really far behind :p

I don't think I even saw that guy.

If it helps, Sierra, I'm using the Light version of the game.
Got this one. The "quest finished" page was overriding the one where you get the reward. None of the rewards he gives are critical, you can ignore it for purposes of the walkthrough.

Another sexy update as always.

Is the next version going to be the last one? Atleast storywise? It did have the word "final" in the description for the big battle that's supposed to happen so yeah. If it is, that's sad, but it was good while it lasted!

What is the purity option at the shrine for? It didn't lower Riven's lust.

My lust is at 182 by the end and I finally got Katarina to 25 and had the horse scene. She's at 30 now. Atleast I'm not really far behind :p
Though we're nearing the end, there's still more in store. ^-^

The purity option will be useless to high lust games, but not for people who are doing low lust or romance-focused games.

Got this one. The "quest finished" page was overriding the one where you get the reward. None of the rewards he gives are critical, you can ignore it for purposes of the walkthrough.

Though we're nearing the end, there's still more in store. ^-^

The purity option will be useless to high lust games, but not for people who are doing low lust or romance-focused games.

Could you tell me the rewards and I can just note it in the walkthrough? I wrote about six paragraphs to get that wood and I don't want to have to rewrite all of it.

Could you tell me the rewards and I can just note it in the walkthrough? I wrote about six paragraphs to get that wood and I don't want to have to rewrite all of it.
It's 100 experience plus three Health Potions.

I nearly finished the game, thanks to Shyao's wonderful walkthrough.
The game is really great, I can't wait to see how the story ends :p.
One small bug (I'm not even sure it's a bug) I noticed is that
I had lust at 153, but when I entered the castle to steal Ileria's sword I couldn't get the guard that blocked the two rooms to move, when it was supposed to work with 150 lust. I did start the bunny hentai scenes to get the additional 5 lust since from the walkthrough I couldn't manage to unlock one blowjob scene with the landord.

I nearly finished the game, thanks to Shyao's wonderful walkthrough.
The game is really great, I can't wait to see how the story ends :p.
One small bug (I'm not even sure it's a bug) I noticed is that
I had lust at 153, but when I entered the castle to steal Ileria's sword I couldn't get the guard that blocked the two rooms to move, when it was supposed to work with 150 lust. I did start the bunny hentai scenes to get the additional 5 lust since from the walkthrough I couldn't manage to unlock one blowjob scene with the landord.

Its not a bug, you move the guard with low lust.And glad you like the game!

Its not a bug, you move the guard with low lust.And glad you like the game!

I see, I thought the opposite, my fault.
Indeed, you guys are amazing. I can't wait for the next update! :)

Back