What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

I would prefer if you didn't do anything related to teen titans or other western cartoons with kids characters period but it sounds too late into your development to change your mind oh well. But I'll support your next game after that one :)

I would prefer if you didn't do anything related to teen titans or other western cartoons with kids characters period but it sounds too late into your development to change your mind oh well. But I'll support your next game after that one :)
I don't think we've stated this anywhere, but we're generally thinking about this game as taking place after the Teen Titans continuity. That means that Raven and company are adults, and they'll be drawn and written as such.

You seem to be concerned about the kids part, but we definitely wont be doing anything with underaged characters, they will all be with adult anatomy and age.

I love your art, really. I like how you make your women a bit more "full" on the lower parts, especially thighs and butt. I also like how toned you make them sometimes. Dem abs mmmm.

I can see why that latest post would say that this doesn't fit though (in the patreon posts). I just hope that, based on that kind of criticism, you don't make her look like a stick.

I believe in every artist having a different vision and representation for his fanart of popular characters. If everyone was the same then there wouldn't be much of a point.

Even if I didn't know this was drawn by you, I could take one look and say, "hey, this looks like Nomo's art".

The way you've made her now, she looks really hot. In the show Raven looks really thin, but that's just the artstyle of the show. Yours is more realistic.

I can see why someone would be worried if they liked the show alot, but I don't think the following fits into a game like this.
m4bj78D.jpg

Thanks a lot for the feedback Xil.

I will try some stuff up and see how it looks, but I will have your comments in mind.I was thinking in the start of making her more cartoon like, or just copying the style of the show, which is very simplistic, but as you say it just wouldnt look right in the sex scenes.
I did try to give it a bit of my twist, so I'm concerned if I didnt overdo it, that is why feedback is very helpful.

For the Raven game, we did announce it here:

i looked at it once or twice the last days, now i cant seem to find it anymore. Did anything happen, or is the error somewhere on my end ?

and @ sierra, did someone already ask you about your thoughts on how its going to be with the new engine ?
i mean, whats the amount of work youll have to put in at the start, to get everything going smoothly ?
and how much will the game itself differ from the RPGmaker ones we've come to know you for ?

.... But I'll support your next game after that one :)

i'm actually kinda happy Sierra (and Nomo, too, i guess ?) is trying something new there, i'm looking forward to it :D

i looked at it once or twice the last days, now i cant seem to find it anymore. Did anything happen, or is the error somewhere on my end ?

Maybe they removed it from Patreon because of what happened with SunsetRider7's game.

Last edited:

We'll give an update about that game before too long.

and @ sierra, did someone already ask you about your thoughts on how its going to be with the new engine ?
i mean, whats the amount of work youll have to put in at the start, to get everything going smoothly ?
and how much will the game itself differ from the RPGmaker ones we've come to know you for ?
Though I haven't done a public game with Ren'Py, I've experimented with the engine before and I'm generally confident I'll be able to do what we need. Compared to RPG Maker, Ren'Py games will be a lot more work for me at the start and less work once the basics are established.

You can expect any game built in Ren'Py to be pretty different. Less emphasis on random battles and a more narrative feel overall. But I'll say more about this after our other update.

diV1bhA.png

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:

- Riven can now work in the bar!
- 3 CGs with many variants.
- New bunny outfit.
- Plot progression and LeBlanc scenes.
- New forest region.
- More quests to boost your affection/lust.

To the people wondering about the Raven game, we posted about it on our blog.

Hi there!
I've got two questions:
1)
I got stuck with the quest that the old man in the slum gives at night.
He said to kill soldiers in avanpost (though I chose sex appeal) But I unable to find it!

If he meant the prison than I am unable to enter it (I entered it before as maid giving bj left and right :D) and not the guard says that they tightenen the security.

What avanpost that old man are talking about?

2) Are there a gallery?
It's not that I do not enjoy the run (though hacking money and EXP using CE makes it faster) but anyway :confused:

P.S.
It would be good if there was ending where Riven decided to stay with the innkeeper as they seem to be close to each other lol

Last edited:

Hi there!
I've got two questions:
1)
I got stuck with the quest that the old man in the slum gives at night.
He said to kill soldiers in avanpost (though I chose sex appeal) But I unable to find it!

If he meant the prison than I am unable to enter it (I entered it before as maid giving bj left and right :D) and not the guard says that they tightenen the security.

What avanpost that old man are talking about?

2) Are there a gallery?
It's not that I do not enjoy the run (though hacking money and EXP using CE makes it faster) but anyway :confused:

P.S.
It would be good if there was ending where Riven decided to stay with the innkeeper as they seem to be close to each other lol

the outpost the old man is talking about is that little rock right in front of him, where 2 soldiers are standing next to a tent, the thing where they removed the little bridge.

i think if youre unable to enter the prison that means you either got irelias blade and therefore youre finished in there, or maybe you fcked up. i dont know.

and no, there is no gallery, but it has been asked for repeatedly and will probably come in a later update.

PS: there are also 2 walkthroughs, i think.
you should look for it.

Well I know that the first thing I'm doing in this update is to visit the bar.

I assume you get money from it aswell?

diV1bhA.png

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:

- New bunny outfit.
- New forest region.

To the people wondering about the Raven game, we posted about it on our blog.

wow thanks nomo and sierra :eek:

Well, I'm looking forward to when this hits the public release so I can play it and get the next version of the walkthrough going. Which will be rewritten from the ground up, but that's okay.

kept giving me virus warnings and wont let me download the new version

- New bunny outfit.
- New forest region.

woohoo, lookin forward to LaBlanc :D

Well I know that the first thing I'm doing in this update is to visit the bar.

I assume you get money from it aswell?

Yup Loadsamoney ;D

Well, I'm looking forward to when this hits the public release so I can play it and get the next version of the walkthrough going. Which will be rewritten from the ground up, but that's okay.

From the ground up sounds a bit extreme, but we definitely added stuff ^^

kept giving me virus warnings and wont let me download the new version

0.5.3 on our patron page? Looks alright to me o.o

I can't wait for the public release as this update looks awesome. Thanks Sierra and Nomo! Seriously, Noxian Nights has been consistently high quality in the time I have been watching releases (the past three or so).

Nomo, do you do commissions? Just kinda curious.

On topic: Shit. This gon be good! Hell, I'm guessing we get LB as a party member? Would be cool.

I can't wait for the public release as this update looks awesome. Thanks Sierra and Nomo! Seriously, Noxian Nights has been consistently high quality in the time I have been watching releases (the past three or so).

Thanks! ^^

Nomo, do you do commissions? Just kinda curious.

On topic: Shit. This gon be good! Hell, I'm guessing we get LB as a party member? Would be cool.

I dont, I'm balancing between a bunch of stuff, so I just dont have the time.

Yup Loadsamoney ;D

From the ground up sounds a bit extreme, but we definitely added stuff ^^

0.5.3 on our patron page? Looks alright to me o.o

i got it from your forum o.o

but trying now from the patron page Oo

Last edited:

i got it from your forum o.o

but trying now from the patron page Oo

Probably a false positive because of the way rpg maker compresses files.I have seen another report on it before, but they are very rare, I think one was a norton flagging the compressed rpg file as a virus, since it probably couldn't read it.

Back