What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Probably a false positive because of the way rpg maker compresses files.I have seen another report on it before, but they are very rare, I think one was a norton flagging the compressed rpg file as a virus, since it probably couldn't read it.

anything anyone can do about maybe ziping the folder after extracting everything or no Oo? cause that way i wont get a false passitive

Cannot wait for the public release. Even though I have to rewrite my whole walkthrough this time, it should still be fun.

I'm mentally ready for the hours upon hours of reloading, going for max lust and affection. Probably going to still be writing the walkthrough attempting for max affection with Katarina, if only because I think RivenxKatarina is an adorable couple. I will still note what choices raise everyone else's affection values, of course. Don't want to let you Irelia fans down. <3

That said, I would appreciate it if anyone can read over the walkthrough and let me know if there's anything I missed. Like any choices I made where I could do something different for more lust or affection.

Cannot wait for the public release. Even though I have to rewrite my whole walkthrough this time, it should still be fun.

I'm mentally ready for the hours upon hours of reloading, going for max lust and affection. Probably going to still be writing the walkthrough attempting for max affection with Katarina, if only because I think RivenxKatarina is an adorable couple. I will still note what choices raise everyone else's affection values, of course. Don't want to let you Irelia fans down. <3

That said, I would appreciate it if anyone can read over the walkthrough and let me know if there's anything I missed. Like any choices I made where I could do something different for more lust or affection.

surely can't wait for the next release .... and shyao you do a great job with the walkthrough thanks :)

surely can't wait for the next release .... and shyao you do a great job with the walkthrough thanks :)

You're welcome! I just want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as much as possible!

Is it possible to get those bunny ears on the update 5.3? they were shown on the pictures the last update, and if so how do i get them, cuz i couldn't find them my self anywhere.

Is it possible to get those bunny ears on the update 5.3? they were shown on the pictures the last update, and if so how do i get them, cuz i couldn't find them my self anywhere.

No. The bunny outfit is brand new as of this update. The previous thing you saw was likely part of the maid outfit, which was available in 0.5.3.

well i mean even on the picture on the 6.0 update u have 2 small once from the new update and a big 1 from the previous update, in this case where riven does a blowjob and she has those bunny ears.

Wait, did i see some people mentioning Ahri? Are you going to add Ahri eventually? The hype train is leaving the station, everyone get in! :eek:

Wait, did i see some people mentioning Ahri? Are you going to add Ahri eventually? The hype train is leaving the station, everyone get in! :eek:

i dont think so from what i remember they said they would focus on those characters allready added in the game

No. There was an Ahri gif a few pages back that people thought was cute. But that's about it.

The hype train has been derailed before it even left the station! goddamnit guys :mad:

The hype train has been derailed before it even left the station! goddamnit guys :mad:

Sorry, but I don't want you getting your hopes up for something that isn't happening.

To cheer you up a little, let me hunt down the gif for you. It really is adorable.

EDIT: Found it. And I know how you feel. I'd love to have Ahri or Soraka or Akali in the game, but, alas, it isn't happening. So many sexy Ionians not appearing in a game that takes place in Ionia.
tumblr_nwnxd0OO1x1s0adc8o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Sorry, but I don't want you getting your hopes up for something that isn't happening.

To cheer you up a little, let me hunt down the gif for you. It really is adorable.

EDIT: Found it. And I know how you feel. I'd love to have Ahri or Soraka or Akali in the game, but, alas, it isn't happening. So many sexy Ionians not appearing in a game that takes place in Ionia.

Mind if I steal that gif from you mate?

Mind if I steal that gif from you mate?

In case you wanna see more from her:
thats her profile.
used to focus a lot on cutesy and gifs, lately she apparently decided that NFSW is also okay.

and guys, tbh ... i think nomos sad riven is just as amazing, try to give props to him as well every once in a while, instead of being mad at them for deciding to not put ahri in this game :p

In case you wanna see more from her:
thats her profile.
used to focus a lot on cutesy and gifs, lately she apparently decided that NFSW is also okay.

and guys, tbh ... i think nomos sad riven is just as amazing, try to give props to him as well every once in a while, instead of being mad at them for deciding to not put ahri in this game :p

Oh no, Nomo has ALLLL of my props/respect for his amazing Riven work. And not mad at all about the lack of Ahri, I think it would be cool, but I'm happy with the 4 that I've seen.

And thanks for the link to the gif creator, that's super cool!

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 1/17)

Version 0.6.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game adds a variety of features, including:
- Riven can now work in the bar!
- 3 CGs with many variants.
- New bunny outfit.
- Plot progression and LeBlanc scenes.
- New forest region.
- More quests to boost your affection/lust.

Download it here

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patrons and a bit later for the public.

Version 0.6.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game adds a variety of features, including:
- Riven can now work in the bar!
- 3 CGs with many variants.
- New bunny outfit.
- Plot progression and LeBlanc scenes.
- New forest region.
- More quests to boost your affection/lust.

Download it here

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patrons and a bit later for the public.

Well, time for me to get to work then. New version of the walkthrough should be ready in the next few days.

Hmmm... Odd. I got the lumber for the man in the Slums, but he won't accept it. Is there more than one pile I need to find? I found the one in the forest area.

eww still keeps getting deleted. can someone extract this into a zip for me @_@

Back