What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Would love if there is progression like say, Violated Heroine. Groping her ass, tits, teasing...etc then an optional fuck or blowjob.

I'm playing with not so much H-point so hopefully I can work there lol.

You can already check if she can work there. Just to go the barman and ask, if she says she wants to then you can, or rather, you will be able to since it's not available right now.

Unless Sierra and Nomo make the lust requirement higher that is.

Its coming out slimy and wiggling.

thankyouudev_by_lynashi-d9dz810.gif

(to be fair, i'm not hyped THAT badly, i just love the gif.)

i'd like to see some hentai stats like in games such as cicle kame or rest games with lust system or corruption.

Everybody is hyped, just not quite "
tumblr_nwnxd0OO1x1s0adc8o1_500.gif
" level of hyped. Also, first time posting on this thread (I think) and I love it! I always found Riven sexy, and adding in Irelia and Katarina just makes it even better.

Edit: And yes, that gif is wonderful. Because adorable Ahri is so frickin adorable

i'd like to see some hentai stats like in games such as cicle kame or rest games with lust system or corruption.

But... isn't there already something like that ingame? Unless you're talking about a totally different thing.

But... isn't there already something like that ingame? Unless you're talking about a totally different thing.

i think with stats he does mean stats like times come oral / vaginal / anal and so on.
not sure tho

i think with stats he does mean stats like times come oral / vaginal / anal and so on.
not sure tho

Like Nano Crisis and Hounds of the Blade Sexual stats?

Yeah, he means something like that. Anyways, Sierra, how's it goin on your end of the fun?

Also, unrelated, was watching some Aladdin Genie moments, and instantly my head sang out "Noxian Nights" As opposed to Arabian Nights. xD

Everybody is hyped, just not quite "
tumblr_nwnxd0OO1x1s0adc8o1_500.gif
" level of hyped. Also, first time posting on this thread (I think) and I love it! I always found Riven sexy, and adding in Irelia and Katarina just makes it even better.

Edit: And yes, that gif is wonderful. Because adorable Ahri is so frickin adorable

Because this game involves Riven, being the sole character I`ve loved in the game since day 5 of 4 years, not being able to play her being the only regret of quitting. I`m more than Ahri hyped with every update. Although, somebody should let boxbox know of this game... unless he`s already in on it haha.

Yeah, he means something like that. Anyways, Sierra, how's it goin on your end of the fun?

Also, unrelated, was watching some Aladdin Genie moments, and instantly my head sang out "Noxian Nights" As opposed to Arabian Nights. xD

I wont deny that the song had some influence :p Tho honestly, thinking of names for the game was really hard, the same way how now we have hard time of thinking of one for the Raven game, everything just doesnt sound good enough...

Because this game involves Riven, being the sole character I`ve loved in the game since day 5 of 4 years, not being able to play her being the only regret of quitting. I`m more than Ahri hyped with every update. Although, somebody should let boxbox know of this game... unless he`s already in on it haha.

Haha, I wont be surprised, he seems pretty open about liking hentai on stream.

Haha, I wont be surprised, he seems pretty open about liking hentai on stream.

i dont really know him, but he seems to be open for a whole lot ...
L9hKOYN.jpg

PS: what raven game ?

i dont really know him, but he seems to be open for a whole lot ...
L9hKOYN.jpg

PS: what raven game ?

You should know that some peoples obsession with Riven can be very big, they would buy body pillows with her, they will buy limited in game skins with her for 500 $, they would want to meet Cristina Vee just because she voices her, hell they would even go as far to like the Riven x Zac ship.... But above all that there is the Boxbox obsession, I wouldnt be surprised if he has kidnapped cosplayers in his basement. =D
Joke aside he is super cool streamer, and insanely good at Riven.

For the Raven game, we did announce it here:

I welcome criticism for the current art of the base, I will be tweaking it since I dont think its as good as it can be.

Anyways, Sierra, how's it goin on your end of the fun?
Things are cool, just wrapping up work on the upcoming version. Several things in this one that people have been asking for, so it should be a satisfying one.

Things are cool, just wrapping up work on the upcoming version. Several things in this one that people have been asking for, so it should be a satisfying one.

im gettn giddy :D

Even though the next version or two will involve me rewriting that massive walkthrough I've done, I'm super hyped for the next update.

I welcome criticism for the current art of the base, I will be tweaking it since I dont think its as good as it can be.

I love your art, really. I like how you make your women a bit more "full" on the lower parts, especially thighs and butt. I also like how toned you make them sometimes. Dem abs mmmm.

I can see why that latest post would say that this doesn't fit though (in the patreon posts). I just hope that, based on that kind of criticism, you don't make her look like a stick.

I believe in every artist having a different vision and representation for his fanart of popular characters. If everyone was the same then there wouldn't be much of a point.

Even if I didn't know this was drawn by you, I could take one look and say, "hey, this looks like Nomo's art".

The way you've made her now, she looks really hot. In the show Raven looks really thin, but that's just the artstyle of the show. Yours is more realistic.

I can see why someone would be worried if they liked the show alot, but I don't think the following fits into a game like this.
m4bj78D.jpg

Last edited:
Back