What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Is v0.4.2 save not compatible for 0.5.X saves? Mine doesn't work for the new scenes... Unless I need to do something first...?

Edit: It seems to be only the stable scenes that are bugged. I have Katerina at 32 affection and got her first scene already... help?

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is v0.4.2 save not compatible for 0.5.X saves? Mine doesn't work for the new scenes... Unless I need to do something first...?

Edit: It seems to be only the stable scenes that are bugged. I have Katerina at 32 affection and got her first scene already... help?
Have you seen only the first Katarina stable scene? If so, ignore the cloaked figure and proceed normally. If you already saw both scenes last version, then talk to the cloaked figure before proceeding. There should be no other differences between versions (you'll need 35 affection for the new scenes, though).

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks shyao, you really are putting a lot of work in this, I hope it doesnt burn you out or makes the game less enjoyable for you tho.
Not at all. Just means a lot of resetting and trying to figure out how to get the most affection and lust. Then when I rewrite it, it's a lot of figuring out the best ways to streamline the run so there's less running around, perhaps less money grinding, etc. And less wasting money.

Though I would love to know how you had both girls with 25 affection at that point as in the save you offered.

koczi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't traded the sword and i stayed in the house of the guy that lets us sleep in exchange of sex. Katerina affection is at 21. Is there any way to increases this to 25 and see the rest of the horse scenes? About the shack, i have to talk to an old women in the graveyard and go to the shack, but there is no old women in the graveyard.

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't traded the sword and i stayed in the house of the guy that lets us sleep in exchange of sex. Katerina affection is at 21. Is there any way to increases this to 25 and see the rest of the horse scenes? About the shack, i have to talk to an old women in the graveyard and go to the shack, but there is no old women in the graveyard.
Think its before you meet Kat for that scene.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you seen only the first Katarina stable scene? If so, ignore the cloaked figure and proceed normally. If you already saw both scenes last version, then talk to the cloaked figure before proceeding. There should be no other differences between versions (you'll need 35 affection for the new scenes, though).
By first scene, do you mean the NEW scenes only now available in 0.5.X?
If so, then no, there is no new dialogue in the stable other than "sorry" from the stable girl.

If you meant the first 2 scenes in 0.4.X, then I've seen those, but I was afraid to talk to the cloaked guy to skip.

Please let me know which one of the above you were referring to.

Also, I've not gotten up to 35 affection with Kat yet, so maybe that's the key.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Though I would love to know how you had both girls with 25 affection at that point as in the save you offered.
I'll save you some time and tell you that it's impossible to get that much affection naturally. We uploaded that save for people who just want to see all the scenes.

By first scene, do you mean the NEW scenes only now available in 0.5.X?
If so, then no, there is no new dialogue in the stable other than "sorry" from the stable girl.

If you meant the first 2 scenes in 0.4.X, then I've seen those, but I was afraid to talk to the cloaked guy to skip.

Please let me know which one of the above you were referring to.

Also, I've not gotten up to 35 affection with Kat yet, so maybe that's the key.
I mean the first stable scene overall, not this version. If you watched the second scene (Katarina voluntary) earlier then the cloaked figure won't skip anything, just fix the bug. But yes, 35 affection will be required.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean the first stable scene overall, not this version. If you watched the second scene (Katarina voluntary) earlier then the cloaked figure won't skip anything, just fix the bug. But yes, 35 affection will be required.
Okay, thanks. I thought it implied that it was the 2nd NEW scene, from 0.5.X that was bugged. Okay. Now I know, I'll talk and skip it.

=================================
Hmmm another bug?

From the walkthrough:
At the hole, go west to find a guard. If you have less that 150 Lust, you can choose to give him a blowjob or leave, but with 150, you can also choose to Clean. Choose Clean to have him head inside the cell, where a sparkly item is. You'll get the RESTRAINT enchantment.

I don't get the option to clean. Is there some other condition I am missing, or is this a weird bug?

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, thanks. I thought it implied that it was the 2nd NEW scene, from 0.5.X that was bugged. Okay. Now I know, I'll talk and skip it.

=================================
Hmmm another bug?

From the walkthrough:
At the hole, go west to find a guard. If you have less that 150 Lust, you can choose to give him a blowjob or leave, but with 150, you can also choose to Clean. Choose Clean to have him head inside the cell, where a sparkly item is. You'll get the RESTRAINT enchantment.

I don't get the option to clean. Is there some other condition I am missing, or is this a weird bug?
No, the only requirement is 150+ Lust.

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I usually just lurk and stuff, but I gotta say, I love this game! Amazing artwork, amazing game design, great dialogues. Been checking the thread every week or so. Its really nice to see good rpg h-games coming out from talented and cool people.

Keep doing what you're doing! :D

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the only requirement is 150+ Lust.
I do have 155 lust. I can read (Yay).

The clean option simply is not there for me. So... bug?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not bugged. I believe the walkthrough is thinking of the guard in the northeast corner, who does have a 150 lust requirement. The cleaning option is not related to lust, and probably not obtainable if you have that much unless you're using one of the edited saves.

I usually just lurk and stuff, but I gotta say, I love this game! Amazing artwork, amazing game design, great dialogues. Been checking the thread every week or so. Its really nice to see good rpg h-games coming out from talented and cool people.

Keep doing what you're doing! :D
Thanks, glad you enjoy it!

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i've found bug. When you take of Katarinas armor when you take control over her for the first time, and then you see her being raped, armor dissapears. This do not happen when you when you give sword to Minotaurs at first encounter with them.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think i've found bug. When you take of Katarinas armor when you take control over her for the first time, and then you see her being raped, armor dissapears. This do not happen when you when you give sword to Minotaurs at first encounter with them.
When I first discovered you could keep the Noxian Armor in the walkthrough, it was in v0.4, so it may have been patched since you're not intended to keep the armor. Which I can understand why; the Noxian Armor is pretty broken.

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Being the stupid one here Ima ask a question. I'm stuck early on. Just finished running the package to the paper shop guy, next morning the item shop guy is gone with no note. Cant figure out where to go next. Is there a walkthrough? Or can someone tell me where to go next?

Appreciate the help!

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Being the stupid one here Ima ask a question. I'm stuck early on. Just finished running the package to the paper shop guy, next morning the item shop guy is gone with no note. Cant figure out where to go next. Is there a walkthrough? Or can someone tell me where to go next?

Appreciate the help!
You need to go to the cave in the monster area, for walkthroughts, there are 2 you can find on our patreon main page.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need to go to the cave in the monster area, for walkthroughts, there are 2 you can find on our patreon main page.
Speaking of, could you update the link on the Patreon to goto the newest version of my walkthrough?

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of, could you update the link on the Patreon to goto the newest version of my walkthrough?
Oh it doesnt update automatically, will have it in mind and thanks for the heads up, changed.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nomo, you are one hell of an artist.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay. I followed walkthoth did all scenes to get maximum lust and still only quest left is retriving sword from prison but I got only 148 lust so can't get loot from cells. Is there some hidden scenes or what?