What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Yeah, you need more lust. Go to the magic store guy and walk behind the desk and talk to him.
That worked, apparently you need at least 100 lust.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh dear, judging by the bugs, I'll wait a bit for the fixes to be pushed out before I play.

cayojulio2004

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with lust 100? I managed 93,

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On Hreinn games patreon site you can find walkthrough with all scenes. And here is my save with more than 100 lust and 65 Katrinas affection.View attachment Save01.zip

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Might be silly of me but I expected to progress more into the story. I don't like forced grinding H points to get X scene to unlock.

Still, pretty nice art as usual.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Might be silly of me but I expected to progress more into the story. I don't like forced grinding H points to get X scene to unlock.

Still, pretty nice art as usual.
Well the end isnt that far away, so we have to set up some side stuff before that.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Will i need to start a new game just to see these new scenes :confused:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just want to say how good you've drawn Riven in the new BJ PoV scenes, the way you've drawn her with broad shoulders and that colarbone... The whole scene is really hot. :p

Anyway, wanted to ask:
Are there any variants of the IreliaxRivenxBlacksmith guy scene? Or are there only variants of the BJ PoV scene and the Kat and Riven horse scene? Because Irelia said that we could do it again but I can't find anything. Thanks.

Will i need to start a new game just to see these new scenes :confused:
Nope, you just need high enough Lust or Affection for some of them.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone mind uploading a .4.2 save with max lust?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is it just me who messed my game up or else does every 1 get that error/bug of black screen after the captain scene well you know going into his house that 1 which katarina does that told by leblanc to her well i always get a black screen after that 1 so well if any 1 got that too :confused: or else it is just me :p

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thats a 5.2 save

Someone upload a 4.2 100 lust save please ^.^
This is 108 for 4.2.

I'm curious what you need it for though. For a good start point for 5.2? If so, just a word of warning. Irelia's affection ended up being somewhat low to get lust that high in this version. This could affect events in 5.2.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just want to say how good you've drawn Riven in the new BJ PoV scenes, the way you've drawn her with broad shoulders and that colarbone... The whole scene is really hot. :p

Anyway, wanted to ask:
Are there any variants of the IreliaxRivenxBlacksmith guy scene? Or are there only variants of the BJ PoV scene and the Kat and Riven horse scene? Because Irelia said that we could do it again but I can't find anything. Thanks.

Nope, you just need high enough Lust or Affection for some of them.

Thanks! Glad you like it, both me and sierra put a lot of work in the pov scene so its nice to get some feedback ^^ And no so far there is no variant, for the blacksmith guy, he cant complain tho.

is it just me who messed my game up or else does every 1 get that error/bug of black screen after the captain scene well you know going into his house that 1 which katarina does that told by leblanc to her well i always get a black screen after that 1 so well if any 1 got that too :confused: or else it is just me :p
It seems a lot of people click ctrl and on blacksceens where you have dialogues, they turn them off and it gives the impression of a ''freeze''

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If anyone has a save where it starts with the content from this update it would be greatly apreciated.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anyone has a save where it starts with the content from this update it would be greatly apreciated.
Seeing as how some people were getting frustrated with lust and such I uploaded this save to a couple of places, it is a bit earlier than the start of 0.5, but it has 100 lust affection with both girls and money/stats.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seeing as how some people were getting frustrated with lust and such I uploaded this save to a couple of places, it is a bit earlier than the start of 0.5, but it has 100 lust affection with both girls and money/stats.

Thank you, much apreciated.