What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Another month another successful release

This version of the game adds a variety of features, including:
- Three new scenes, with ten variants total.
- Two other quests to boost your affection/lust.
- With enough lust, Riven can now walk naked or covered in cum.

Happy playing! You can expect the next version early next month for our patrons and a bit later for the public.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is just an general observation of patron.

I think this specific game was a good use of patron because of it's consistent content release.

*insert paragraphs about complaints about patron*
(You've all heard it a thousand times, so I won't insert it again.)

Good job authors and artists.

(Now if only the games I anticipate had authors who worked and produced visible results as frequently.) T-T :( T-T

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is just an general observation of patron.

I think this specific game was a good use of patron because of it's consistent content release.

*insert paragraphs about complaints about patron*
(You've all heard it a thousand times, so I won't insert it again.)

Good job authors and artists.

(Now if only the games I anticipate had authors who worked and produced visible results as frequently.) T-T :( T-T
Thanks a lot for the compliment, it was our starting idea to release content every month in order to show we arent slacking, so I'm really happy we are able to fulfill it without fail so far ^^

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Think there's a bug in the quest where you have to gert Irelia's weapons. If you go to the guy guarding the stairs first without blowing anyone else, it just skips his scene, then if you go to the guy guarding her weapons and blow him too, it skips his scene too.

BTW, is the amount of guys you can suck off based on the amount of lust you have?

Last edited:

nightmare3410

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how many of kata's affection do i needed to get the 3rd horse scene ?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Think there's a bug in the quest where you have to gert Irelia's weapons. If you go to the guy guarding the stairs first without blowing anyone else, it just skips his scene, then if you go to the guy guarding her weapons and blow him too, it skips his scene too.

BTW, is the amount of guys you can suck off based on the amount of lust you have?
Ah, there is indeed a bug here. Basically, the blowjob you're supposed to see is getting turned off by accident in these cases. The game still plays normally, you just skip over the scene. This glitch disappears if you have more than 100 lust, FYI.

And yes, the amount of lust matters.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, there is indeed a bug here. Basically, the blowjob you're supposed to see is getting turned off by accident in these cases. The game still plays normally, you just skip over the scene. This glitch disappears if you have more than 100 lust, FYI.

And yes, the amount of lust matters.
Ah damn, I think I backed myself into a corner here. I only have 95 Lust after I got that scene with the guy south of the tavern.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, awesome HCG. Thanks for posting hints/reveals and updates.

Bugs or glitches, not sure.

Bug: Katarina Solo Scene Stables. Select Katarina Solo Scene at stables from NPC. After scene plays out, Katarina sprite is removed and Riven sprite is now inside an enclosed pen, with horse. No way out?

Bug: Irelia Weapon Quest. The last guard near the weapon chest after the BJ scene. If you walk back and forth near the guard while still needing the key, the guard repeats the same dialog as if, no BJ scene happened. The guard sprite is in the down/sleep state?

Bug: Riven clothes. Lots of area's. Example: M-caves, riven's avatar will have clothes still on, while no clothing item is equipped. This happen's in multiple area's where a scene happens. No clothes on avatar of Riven ---> start a scene ---> scene ends ---> Riven avatar now has clothes on.

New Item/New Clothing Accessory: Not sure on this. Found no use for the Pink Crystal. Found no npc or sparkle or chest for Bunny Ears.

Not Sure: Scene's of Riven in maid outfit and maid outfit with bunny ears do not show with riven in the maid outfit. ( NEW SCENES ) Example: M-caves BJ with Riven in Maid outfit. Didn't find bunny ears so...

Yeah, thought the two, NOT SURE was for later. Minor thing. (Just don't talk with npc while blocking door = no bug.) NPC at starting house you wake up in, can sleep, nap, have scenes in, will block the door sometimes if you talk to him while he is in front of the exit/door. He will sometimes get stuck and refuse to move. I've tried all the options given from the npc or the bed and he still remains fixed in front of the door/exit. ( think it was maid outfit that first caused this while he was infont of the door )

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, I need to get to work on this walkthrough again.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bugs or glitches, not sure.
Bugs #1 and #2: Good catches.

Bug #3: I think I might see the problem. The event that is supposed to return Riven's proper clothes has a minor issue that replaces her proper outfit with her normal clothes at the end. As you noted, just redoing her outfits will fix this for now.

Not Sure #1 and #2: Neither is a bug. Sometimes we work ahead on aspects of the game.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So in essence I've found out that you change to the maid outfit and with enough lust you can give a bj to the eloquent minotaur and give bj's to the guards during the irelia quest. What I' having trouble with understanding is how to trigger the 3rd new scene. I'm suspecting it's in the stable since the hooded figure suggests that, but after playing the first kata (break in at night) scene, successive visits to the stable yield nothing new. Any help?

Last edited:

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need some help.

Where is the key in the prison to get Irelia's weapon? The downstairs guard says the sergeant at the desk has it but he says he doesn't know who has it. There's two sparkle areas in cells but you can't access either. I've looked around and tried talking to everyone and still can't find the key.

Ragnox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Extesterone

If, you have the right lust with Katarina/Riven, do the Riven scene again. Talk to blonde npc to get the list. If, this doesn't work talk to the cloaked npc, exit the barn and go threw the blonde npc's list a few times.

LFox

Talk to the guard you gave a BJ to behind the guard(has a different npc sprite than the other guards) at the desk near the entrance, might need to talk to all the guards you gave a BJ to, for the game to let you start taking items from them.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah damn, I think I backed myself into a corner here. I only have 95 Lust after I got that scene with the guy south of the tavern.
Haha, not even close. With the amount of Lust I got later I could suck them all off. BTW is there a cap on the lust you need for that quest? I had 120 when I did it, but what's the necessary amount? Just curious, that's all. :p

Edit:
Ah nvm, Ragnox explained it.

And I'm also wondering what are the sparkle items btw.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blonde NPC doesn't give any list, even after the kata scene and cloak npc trigger. She just says welcome to the stable and thats it. Current affinity with kata is 12, is that the reason it's not working?

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still can't get it.

I have 97 lust I can give a blowjob to 2 guards, the 3rd blowjob causes a game over. You need to give a blowjob to the guard at the stairs to get to the basement and a blowjob to the guard outside the vault to find out you need a key. You can't give anymore blowjobs after that and nobody is willing to give you the key nor does the game suggest they have the key. The sergeant just keeps telling you he doesn't know where the key is, the two guards asleep do nothing but give off zzzz's. I tried talking to all of them at various times. Trying to give the guard at the table a blowjob who Xil said had the key results in a game over because you can only do 2 blowjobs

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blonde NPC doesn't give any list, even after the kata scene and cloak npc trigger. She just says welcome to the stable and thats it. Current affinity with kata is 12, is that the reason it's not working?
i aint sure cause im playin on an old save, but i think Kat has to be above 25 for that event.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still can't get it.

I have 97 lust I can give a blowjob to 2 guards, the 3rd blowjob causes a game over. You need to give a blowjob to the guard at the stairs to get to the basement and a blowjob to the guard outside the vault to find out you need a key. You can't give anymore blowjobs after that and nobody is willing to give you the key nor does the game suggest they have the key. The sergeant just keeps telling you he doesn't know where the key is, the two guards asleep do nothing but give off zzzz's. I tried talking to all of them at various times. Trying to give the guard at the table a blowjob who Xil said had the key results in a game over because you can only do 2 blowjobs
Yeah, you need more lust. Go to the magic store guy and walk behind the desk and talk to him.