What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 11/15)

Out of curiosity, is there a point in having as little lust as possible? I'm working on a save going that route.
Nope, you wont get any special scene or reward in game for having little lust, at least art wise we have no plans, Sierra might think of something else, but generally speaking we have no plans as of now.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How much is it boosting it by? The first "yes" should be 5 points, the 2nd "yes" should be 2 points.
Oh I mean I can't get it at all. I get the first one when Katarina sneaks in but can't get the second one to be flagged. Wondering if it's related to her affection amount or something else I might be missing.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We covered Noxian Nights already on LewdGamer, but we do updates on developing titles once your team has some substantial amount of updates.

Once you get to a certain point we can make a update on the current changes that you guys have done since you earlier builds.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I mean I can't get it at all. I get the first one when Katarina sneaks in but can't get the second one to be flagged. Wondering if it's related to her affection amount or something else I might be missing.
Yeah, it's affection, 25 minimum

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We covered Noxian Nights already on LewdGamer, but we do updates on developing titles once your team has some substantial amount of updates.

Once you get to a certain point we can make a update on the current changes that you guys have done since you earlier builds.
Hey LG, thanks for the last article I think you covered 0.2 and since then we released 2 new updates with 7 unique CG's accompanied with variants and added a bunch of plot with it, so if you think that is worthy of a new article, I'd be happy to read it.

Just a comment tho, if you do a new one, please ask the writer to double check, since last time it was said

''At present the game is only available to backers of Hreinn Games’ Patreon service. On this day the 8th of October, the 0.3 release is currently available to the $15 tier, with plans to release to lower tiers one week from now (13th Oct). While supporting your favourite creators is a great thing to do, Noxian Nights has some of its content hidden until you pledge. If you want to find out who the four female leads are, for example, you’re going to need to get out your wallet. For fans of Riven however, you may just be swayed already.''

And the game was never behind a such paywall where the content is hidden until you pledge, it was always free for all after a 1 week early release to patreon. ^^

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey LG, thanks for the last article I think you covered 0.2 and since then we released 2 new updates with 7 unique CG's accompanied with variants and added a bunch of plot with it, so if you think that is worthy of a new article, I'd be happy to read it.

Just a comment tho, if you do a new one, please ask the writer to double check, since last time it was said

''At present the game is only available to backers of Hreinn Games’ Patreon service. On this day the 8th of October, the 0.3 release is currently available to the $15 tier, with plans to release to lower tiers one week from now (13th Oct). While supporting your favourite creators is a great thing to do, Noxian Nights has some of its content hidden until you pledge. If you want to find out who the four female leads are, for example, you’re going to need to get out your wallet. For fans of Riven however, you may just be swayed already.''

And the game was never behind a such paywall where the content is hidden until you pledge, it was always free for all after a 1 week early release to patreon. ^^
Oh thanks for this! Make sure to report t us if there any mistakes being made in the future. Appreciate it.

As for the content I'd say that should be a good amount. If you can send me a few samples of the new content to help streamline thing that be great to.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just did a lot more work on the walkthrough today. Should have a new version ready tomorrow.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new addition to the game is out for our $15+ backers, so you can expect the public release to be posted here in a little over a week. This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:
- Three new scenes, with ten variants total.
- Two other quests to boost your affection/lust.
- With enough lust, Riven can now walk naked or covered in cum.

On December 9 we'll release the game to the $5 tier, then it will go public on December 13. Next month we'll be including with more backer scenes, so expect new threads for that over the coming days.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

*excited fanboy noises*

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woohoo, can hardly wait for more KAt "drools".

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just by taking a look at that cover I know I'm going to love this updated!

Ghaleonc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could only assume seeing them 3 new cover arts. We're gonna have some hardcore Minotaur sex. Kat and Riven gangbang by minotaurs hawt. Only assume Riven and Kats lust/Affection is high enough to get that

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could only assume seeing them 3 new cover arts. We're gonna have some hardcore Minotaur sex. Kat and Riven gangbang by minotaurs hawt. Only assume Riven and Kats lust/Affection is high enough to get that
Close but not exactly, and yea affection with both Irelia and Katarina will have a play in this update as well as lust ^^

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to ask though, would older downloads be available to public or must we be a patreon to gain access to it?

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just wanted to ask though, would older downloads be available to public or must we be a patreon to gain access to it?
Every new version has a 1 week period where it is only available to patrons, after that period is passed we release for free to the public, if you follow this thread I always make updates here.

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't say that I'm a fan of affection systems in rpgmaker games. The vast majority aren't worth replaying for whatever you had to miss the first time.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Soo will this new udate also mean we have to start over from scratch ;/( new game again)

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Every new version has a 1 week period where it is only available to patrons, after that period is passed we release for free to the public, if you follow this thread I always make updates here.
Ok thanks for the heads up!

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't say that I'm a fan of affection systems in rpgmaker games. The vast majority aren't worth replaying for whatever you had to miss the first time.
Well to each their own, we will be investing quite a bit of work in those affection event lines and it will be connected to the endings, so it is fine if you pick just one.

Soo will this new udate also mean we have to start over from scratch ;/( new game again)
Nope, you just copy paste your old saves in to the new game directory and you start from where you left last time you saved. ^^