What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Seeing as how some people were getting frustrated with lust and such I uploaded this save to a couple of places, it is a bit earlier than the start of 0.5, but it has 100 lust affection with both girls and money/stats.

As much as I love this save, I really want to keep playing with mine in future versions, so I have to ask. Will we be able to visit the prison again?

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems a lot of people click ctrl and on blacksceens where you have dialogues said:
AAHHH thanks nomo i'll check it out i had a save before that captain so well gonna try that thanks :D and yes i usually click ctrl more and more coz normally it always skips text on most the rpg's so kinda used to it.. :cool:

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seeing as how some people were getting frustrated with lust and such I uploaded this save to a couple of places, it is a bit earlier than the start of 0.5, but it has 100 lust affection with both girls and money/stats.

:D thanks nomo i have my own saves lust some where close to it maybe like 83-84 something well but ur save is damn good ........ and i tried the ctrl thing which u mentioned before it works fine now thanks :)

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As much as I love this save, I really want to keep playing with mine in future versions, so I have to ask. Will we be able to visit the prison again?
Oh, I was just putting it out there as an option for people who have trouble. Obviously playing it normally is what we want.

:D thanks nomo i have my own saves lust some where close to it maybe like 83-84 something well but ur save is damn good ........ and i tried the ctrl thing which u mentioned before it works fine now thanks :)
I'm glad it was just that.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I gave the soldiers the "letter from the captain" so a fight between the citizens and the soldiers don't break out, but now I am stuck. What to do now?

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the trigger for the getting into that little Noxian camp at night? Everything seems to say you just have to talk to the old man but all he ever says is "We'll get those bastards. Soon..."

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whats the trigger for the getting into that little Noxian camp at night? Everything seems to say you just have to talk to the old man but all he ever says is "We'll get those bastards. Soon..."
Clear the mines from the monster.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do we do after talking to them?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nothing else in terms of "main quests" in the new release.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, there were a few bugs mentions a on the last page, have they all been resolved? I.e. good work arounds / fixes.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey guys, there were a few bugs mentions a on the last page, have they all been resolved? I.e. good work arounds / fixes.
All of those should be resolved in 0.5.3, yes.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Next version of the walkthrough is ready! As always, if I missed anything, please let me know!

It's more than three times the character limit for these forums (25,000) now.

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, I was just putting it out there as an option for people who have trouble. Obviously playing it normally is what we want.

I'm glad it was just that.
thanks nomo and well i would say i did some scientist stuff of my own :cool: and that bug fix thing for katarina in the horse stable might as well cause a game break cause i messed around with it to check so hope u guys check it out :) just an head's up ............... and well thanks for the update seriously i played this game last was ver 0.2.2 :) good to see more stuff in it

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mmmm... now to wait for v0.6 so I can rewrite this entire guide and streamline it to have less faffing about.

Yaaaaaaaaaay...

Reactions: Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mmmm... now to wait for v0.6 so I can rewrite this entire guide and streamline it to have less faffing about.

Yaaaaaaaaaay...
You're doing an excellent job mon, keep it up.

BTW. I noticed a little itty bitty error on both of the guides for the game. If you choose to resist in the Minotaur cave you get +5 lust yes, but if you choose Blowjob you get +10.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're doing an excellent job mon, keep it up.

BTW. I noticed a little itty bitty error on both of the guides for the game. If you choose to resist in the Minotaur cave you get +5 lust yes, but if you choose Blowjob you get +10.
Oh, when walking around nude? Thanks, I'll make a note of that.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Great! :D

Did you guys forget to update your blog regarding 0.5.3?
When an update is a minor one that doesn't fix anything game-breaking we don't always announce it. Version 0.5.1 was the same way: it wasn't strictly necessary, but we didn't want to send our $5 backers a game with known bugs that were simple to fix.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Next version of the walkthrough is ready! As always, if I missed anything, please let me know!

It's more than three times the character limit for these forums (25,000) now.

Yaaaaaaaaaay...
Thanks shyao, you really are putting a lot of work in this, I hope it doesnt burn you out or makes the game less enjoyable for you tho.