What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 12/13)

Okay. I followed walkthoth did all scenes to get maximum lust and still only quest left is retriving sword from prison but I got only 148 lust so can't get loot from cells. Is there some hidden scenes or what?

I think so, but I don't remember them. D:

Nomo, you are one hell of an artist.

Coming out of my lurking spot just to agree with you on this. You`re an amazing artist Nomo !

Thanks a lot, really makes me smile to know people enjoy my art, but I will also give credit to Sierras awesome scene building and writing that makes it all tick ^^

Okay. I followed walkthoth did all scenes to get maximum lust and still only quest left is retriving sword from prison but I got only 148 lust so can't get loot from cells. Is there some hidden scenes or what?

The scenes in the prison are the blowjobs to disable the guards and the bad end one, where she doesnt have the lust to keep it up and gets enslaved with a scene variation of the normal blowjob.So if you saw those, the only thing is after the prison quest, the Irelia affection scene.

What do i do after rescuing Katarina?

As AE1992 said you can look to the guides if you are stuck, but for a fast answer you do have missions in the potion shop, in the shack, in the mines, stable etc.

Killed 5 bulls for 0 horns. Whats the drop rate on these things supposed to be?

Make that 6 bulls

Killed 5 bulls for 0 horns. Whats the drop rate on these things supposed to be?

Make that 6 bulls

sounds like a bug to me, i got 1 horn per bull.
maybe you got them and you just need to look in your inventory.

The drop rate is 50% and probably not something that could be bugged. So I'm afraid it sounds like the RNG decided to hate you. The chance of going zero for six is about 1.5%, but given the number of players it was bound to happen to a few of them. Bad luck, man.

I'm ready for more story content. Any ETA?

I'm ready for more story content. Any ETA?

We do aim to release around 5/6/7th every month for patrons and a week later for the public, but we dont have exact date, tho most of the update is already finished.

We do aim to release around 5/6/7th every month for patrons and a week later for the public, but we dont have exact date, tho most of the update is already finished.

Can't wait.

wow new stuff can't wait .......... thank you guys ... you guys are the best :cool:

Will Riven finally be able to work at the bar in the next update ? Please, say yes. :p

Would love if there is progression like say, Violated Heroine. Groping her ass, tits, teasing...etc then an optional fuck or blowjob.

I'm playing with not so much H-point so hopefully I can work there lol.

Aye, good news to hear. Nomo! How comes the art!?

Anyone have the save file before talking with the old man who want to kill solider?

Back