RPG PUZ RPG Maker NTR [NTR教団] スパイ・ミッション ~彼女は貴族(オッサン)のメイド~ RJ417027

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ417027_img_main.jpg

Dlsite link: (No CI-EN)​

Engine: RPG Maker MV
Gameplay: Puzzle, roleplaying
Tags: Male protagonist, NTR (Avoidable) (Netorare type B), Dating sim lite, Corruption. Maid costume
Controls: Standard RPG Maker MV controls and mouse sensitive inputs.

Summary: Japanese.

An H game where I you need to find clues on the noble, I believe you're a butler/spy along with the maid who's the main focus of the NTR and your lover at the start. Every time at night the noble progresses sexually with the maid he choose that day whether you peep or not, though you can slow it down by interrupting him. There are 8 other girls you can romance steadily by talking to them or helping them out and after it reaches a milestone it won't let you progress until a specific event trigger happens. They happen naturally over time though you may need to progress on other girls first, or perhaps the main lover needs a certain degree of corruption. There's a diary that shows the percentage of influence the noble has on the main lover, and the other girl's current love towards you, as well as a heart countdown towards their corruption once/if you choose them.
After you max out their love meter they give you the option to pick them as the new love interest or not (You don't say anything to the main love interest, and you can pick all 8 girls at the same time). If you pick them, then the noble starts picking them at night randomly and after 6 or so attempts they progressively get more corrupt as well. Raising your affection with the girls helps unlock clues that helps you find items to uncover the truth of the noble and take him down before he has his way with all the girls. The game is quite grindy as it takes a long time for the girls to get fully corrupted, so much so you don't need to spend time interrupting the guy really. As an aside, the male protagonist doesn't voice much and doesn't act like a total loser 'deserving' of being NTR'd at least.

Also, you can machine translate all the text, but a lot of the text such as the menu and various puzzle notes are all in images, gonna need a partial if you want to understand them fully.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oops, posted this in games construction when it was already finished. @DarkFire1004 mind moving this to Hentai games?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm missing the blue key. The hints say that I need to look to the tiger (west) for 5 seconds. There is a hidden door behind the trees on the outside but it's locked. I have the old rusty key but I don't know what I'm doing here.

noluck

Reputation score
I'm missing the blue key. The hints say that I need to look to the tiger (west) for 5 seconds. There is a hidden door behind the trees on the outside but it's locked. I have the old rusty key but I don't know what I'm doing here.
I think the game is bugged. Did you get it from the character event? It doesn't seem to work if you got it that way. If so, you're probably better off just using a save editor to say you found the blue key. On the other hand if you find it manually before that specific character event, the door will open properly.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The nun church npc that shows up outside during the morning will allow you to change the noble's target to any of the other girls or a specific body part to screw the main lover girl.

Restifik

Reputation score
whew finished the game. it's actually quite nice but the scene for other girls is kinda lacking for me. need more of the detective girl.

anyway recollection full unlock code is :

go to recollection folder on the in game computer

press up5x down5x then enter

i don't know if it will work before clearing the game or not. but that unlock code is the reward for clearing the game

FigelNarage

Reputation score
I've got no clue how to find these keys, anyone willing to drop the answers for a lazy sod such as myself?

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I don't know for sure, but this seems like the type of game that would be very good if you knew Japanese and were into NTR. I can't say that either of those categories fit me, so I'm going to just wait for either a full walkthrough or a save.

noluck

Reputation score
I've got no clue how to find these keys, anyone willing to drop the answers for a lazy sod such as myself?
For all the keys, you can just do the character events and it will help fill things out. However if you just want to shortcut it.

Red Key
1.You will need to check the basket in the third floor's washroom on the top left side to get the VIP card.
2. Check in the basement for the letter.
3. On the second floor bottom left room there's a blue book that gives you prostitute profiles.
4. In the maid's sleeping room, the left drawer has a key that unlocks the gate to the brothel.
5. Go on the boat to the brothel, talk to the bunny girl and pick the choices for the girl on the prostitute brothel profile that doesn't have a picture.

Blue Key
1.In the woman's bathroom on the first floor, check the mirror to get the ability to chop trees down in the front.
2. Chop the trees on the left side of the front to reveal a door.
3. Find the key to this door in the front bushes on the right side, 2nd bush.
4. Enter the door and stand in the middle facing west.
5. Wait until stairs reveal themselves.
6. Enter stairs and find chest with key.

Green Key
Behind the painting in the Head Maid's room.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

FigelNarage

Reputation score
For all the keys, you can just do the character events and it will help fill things out. However if you just want to shortcut it.

Red Key
1.You will need to check the basket in the third floor's washroom on the top left side to get the VIP card.
2. Check in the basement for the letter.
3. On the second floor bottom left room there's a blue book that gives you prostitute profiles.
4. In the maid's sleeping room, the left drawer has a key that unlocks the gate to the brothel.
5. Go on the boat to the brothel, talk to the bunny girl and pick the choices for the girl on the prostitute brothel profile that doesn't have a picture.

Blue Key
1.In the woman's bathroom on the first floor, check the mirror to get the ability to chop trees down in the front.
2. Chop the trees on the left side of the front to reveal a door.
3. Find the key to this door in the front bushes on the right side, 2nd bush.
4. Enter the door and stand in the middle facing west.
5. Wait until stairs reveal themselves.
6. Enter stairs and find chest with key.

Green Key
Behind the painting in the Head Maid's room.
Thanks for the help!

ikirou1099

Reputation score
Anyone know how many ending we got?
Btw I stuck at the blue keys, I got the rusty key and already cut tree to reveal the door, unlock 4 hints but I can't open the door, anyone know why?
Edited: Found the problem

Last edited:

FigelNarage

Reputation score
Anyone know how many ending we got?
Btw I stuck at the blue keys, I got the rusty key and already cut tree to reveal the door, unlock 4 hints but I can't open the door, anyone know why?
I've gotten one bad ending and one happy ending, unknown if that's the sum total at the moment.

ikirou1099

Reputation score
I've gotten one bad ending and one happy ending, unknown if that's the sum total at the moment.
3 endings in total, I got the happy ending and harem ntr bad ending, you got non-harem ntr bad ending right? Can I ask save file, I messed up my save game xD

FigelNarage

Reputation score
3 endings in total, I got the happy ending and harem ntr bad ending, you got non-harem ntr bad ending right? Can I ask save file, I messed up my save game xD
Mine was harem ntr bad end as well I'm afraid lol, interesting that there's a non harem bad end.

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't you just bang on the wall every night to stop all the NTR?

ikirou1099

Reputation score
Oh hold up, was your ending the one where the MC gets imprisoned and Aloe lies to cover up for the Heroine? If so mine is the same, I wonder what the hell the other one could be and what "training degree" is meant to be exactly
I tried to edit my save file to increase training degree but nothing happen so Idk what to do now, dont wanna play game again because too long