What's new

RPG PUZ RPG Maker NTR [NTR教団] スパイ・ミッション ~彼女は貴族(オッサン)のメイド~ RJ417027

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to edit my save file to increase training degree but nothing happen so Idk what to do now, dont wanna play game again because too long
My ending was that the heroine shows up late the day after the note is left, makes excuses about having been called to attend to the noble, then the heroine betrays the MC due to the noble dick and the MC gets executed. I got it by rarely interrupting the noble when he called for the heroine. I'm guessing the condition is number of times called as well as the training degree?

allahim

Reputation score
Anyone know how many ending we got?
Btw I stuck at the blue keys, I got the rusty key and already cut tree to reveal the door, unlock 4 hints but I can't open the door, anyone know why?
Edited: Found the problem
im stuck at the exact same place. I cant enter the door

noluck

Reputation score
Looking at it, if you let any of the trainings get to 38%, it puts you in the bad ending where she compares mc's dick to the noble and then when you go to complete the game, she betrays you. The comparison scenes I don't think are in the full gallery unlock. The other ending is if you let all the girls get ntr'd, where you get a cutscene for it.

ikirou1099

Reputation score
Game has nice concept but too few hscene for other girls except main heroine.

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm stumped on the prostutitute profile, i found the blue book, but the image in the computer is way too small! i can't distinguish the characters, are the choices positions randomized?
or someone knows the sequence?

Last edited:

cookiedough

Reputation score
are there only 3 endings in total? if so does that mean there's 0 harem or endings with anyone besides the main heroine. If i accept aloe's confession she just gets fucked by the old guy and refuses to talk to me anymore.

RobyBaggio

Reputation score
anyone knows how to unlock the bathroom scene with the main girl? I saw that between the images but couldn't find the entire scene

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
anyone knows how to unlock the bathroom scene with the main girl? I saw that between the images but couldn't find the entire scene
It's either bugged, or the percentage became too high and it skipped ahead of certain scenes in favor of the next milestone.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey, if you can cheat on her, she should be able to cheat on you too. Totally fair game, no salts here.

death503

Reputation score
i'm stumped on the prostutitute profile, i found the blue book, but the image in the computer is way too small! i can't distinguish the characters, are the choices positions randomized?
or someone knows the sequence?
Had the same issue figured it out incase anyone was wondering its cute bright slender big breast
game is also very buggy had the same issue with the door not opening with the key, had to cheat for that one and missing scene other people were having. Hopefully it gets patched eventually

also does anyone know if there is changes to the happy end if you max out affection with all the maids avoiding the ntr or is it just strictly the 1 happy end and 2 bad ends

Last edited:

Darkrider000

Reputation score
So I try to get the ntr non harem badend but it seem 38% is not actually the condition or maybe I did something wrong
there are 2 things that I can think of for a reason
1. I obtain the document before she reach 38%
2. She doesn't get fuck yet (rng)
I will try to see if it because of reason 2 or not

So I really not sure why but I can't get ntr ending at all
is it because I have one key before she 38%

How do I unlock scene 2 for other heroine?

Last edited:

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the 2nd scene for the girls, they need to visit the guy at night 5 times, you can track it on the purple heart on the all girls stats screen. You can change who visits at a nun or something outside in the morning iirc.

Darkrider000

Reputation score
anyone have a save? I feel really bored farming scene for main heroine while most of her scene is exactly the same position

Shakrialis

Reputation score
My ending was that the heroine shows up late the day after the note is left, makes excuses about having been called to attend to the noble, then the heroine betrays the MC due to the noble dick and the MC gets executed. I got it by rarely interrupting the noble when he called for the heroine. I'm guessing the condition is number of times called as well as the training degree?
can you post your full save?

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can share a save with the gallery unlocked (no ending) . The gallery can be found in the basement (under the locker on the left room) on the pink pc screen . Anyone can unlock the gallery with mttool

Attachments

Vinci23Forli

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited.
link per il download?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
This game has been updated few times since launch, if you get stuck somewhere or can't unlock something, its because you have one of the versions that had bugs in it.
Update log from DLsite.
1665680501387.png

RobyBaggio

Reputation score
I still can't find the bathroom scene. It has the same cg of the bad end, but with water. Is it a total different scene or what? It's not in the recollection room so i assume it's a final scene...does anyone knows?

Also, there is one option in the menu that shows a phone and something that i apparently haven't unlock. I can't understand any japanese, anyone knows what is it?