What's new

RPG [NTRPG] NTRPG天空花嫁

wfcover

Reputation score
Do all of you replay the whole game again and again after the new ver. published?

I played 0.3 or 0.4 once. I don't remember the actual version.
At that time he included another ver. seems called...
The Count of Monte Cristo NTR

And then 0.5 come out.
It can't read the save.

So I replayed 0.5. I need to fight all those stupid battles again.
Make the slime block the road. And then bow bow bow bow and bow.

OK. And now 0.7 released
It can't read 0.5 save.

OMG.

I really hate this NTR game has so much farming system.
Clear the sub missions, Farm the EXP, farm the materials for house, farm the jewels for the girls and pets...

And now, I need to do all of them again!?

I don't play 0.7. I'm so fear to see 0.8 come out and it can't read the save.
And I need to do all of them again and again and again.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do all of you replay the whole game again and again after the new ver. published?

I played 0.3 or 0.4 once. I don't remember the actual version.
At that time he included another ver. seems called...
The Count of Monte Cristo NTR

And then 0.5 come out.
It can't read the save.

So I replayed 0.5. I need to fight all those stupid battles again.
Make the slime block the road. And then bow bow bow bow and bow.

OK. And now 0.7 released
It can't read 0.5 save.

OMG.

I really hate this NTR game has so much farming system.
Clear the sub missions, Farm the EXP, farm the materials for house, farm the jewels for the girls and pets...

And now, I need to do all of them again!?

Going from .5 to .7, yes I can see a save not working. A lot of new maps and systems were introduced. However, the save from .7 works just fine with .8.
btw, .8 has been out for quite some time now.

In all honesty, this is not a game to play fairly. As you said, with all the farming you have to do.....it's just not rewarding to play this game the correct way. I highly recommend using a cheat program or save editor when playing this game

wfcover

Reputation score
Going from .5 to .7, yes I can see a save not working. A lot of new maps and systems were introduced. However, the save from .7 works just fine with .8.

In all honesty, this is not a game to play fairly. As you said, with all the farming you have to do.....it's just not rewarding to play this game the correct way. I highly recommend using a cheat program or save editor when playing this game
Ouch. Thanks for reply.

I guess that is some unicode problem before.
or it needed to update step by step 0.5 > 0.6 > 0.7

But... :sick:

Thanks for saving time. I don't needed to search 0.6 then.

I can see this loop would keeps on going many time before the real ver. released. 🙃
Yea... I used cheat program at 0.5 already. I still feel it's so annoying. The farming system is too terrible in this game...

The most thing I remember in this game is farming, not NTR... :sick:

NTRPG Skybride X
NTRPG Skyfarmer O

OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not gonna lie, I agree with you. Not only the farming not rewarding, almost all the feature in this game are wasted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For fanboy, sorry if you get trigger by my opinion, but here's the truth in my perspective as a huge fans of NTR, especially NTRPG..

I found this game when I keep tracking to NTRPG3 blog, hoping there are new updates from Hanataka. Then, someone post the link to the patreon, and then I post it here, hoping this game will be the best game that we hope (after hanataka never updates NTRPG3). I remember, the author said, he inspired by NTRPG2. So finally I tried to play this game.

First time I play it, I quite like the concept where we can get easter egg from OG NTRPG. Even though the main heroine is the blue hair girl, its look like Tiris (as heroine NTRPG1) and the NTR guy from NTRPG1 make appearance (even became secondary character) in this game. I though, we got difference stories about this two. In reality, Not at all.

But then I realized, the story all over the place. Why?

1. In NTRPG 1 and 2 have a concept like this, there is a people in the chill town, that someday became corrupt. This corruption slowly arise same as the heroine got more corrupted. At the end of the story, the people of the town became corrupted.

In this game however, the people in the town already corrupted to begin with. Heroine dad that have brothel and train slave girl, Tiris already getting fuck and broken before we even now how did happen, exhibitionist married couple that like to have sex and BDSM and the MC grandpa that suddenly when we got rich and new home, fuck the maid in the night. Even the MC himself already corrupted. The first encounter with city major or whatever he called, MC already know him fuck and train the girls and most likely MC is one of the henchman. Even later in the story, we can buy and manage the slave, raid the village and make the girl that defense that village became sex slave and even fuck her too, funny part of this scene, creator manage to put a little romance between these two, LOOOL.

Did you know what the problem here? We don't see anything wrong to begin with. No one getting NTR, because thats already the habits of the people in this game. We don't get attach of this character (especially MC), and we don't feel sorry at all for the MC. Why the F I feel sorry for the guy that already corrupted. Like I said, in this kind of setting of the story, it feels normal. LoL

2. NRPG1 have 30-40MB, and NTRPG2 have 100+MB. Have a lot of content of NTR and the progression of people slowly being corrupted. This game have 500+MB, how many NTR content did it have? Well, I don't need to answer it, Not enough at all. Thats why I said, wasted content.

3. And the main guy that supposely the main NTR guy come to the village. So, I have high hope, finally I can see the NTR content.. BUT, NOOOPE... We got pain in the ass dungeons crawling, and barely have the scene. I think that only have 2 scene. 1st the scene they kissing or whatever in the bed. 2nd she already train like a dog. And later, the 3rd one in this chapter, MC fuck her when she using blindfold. LOOL. And then we got scene where finally the NTR guy will married her. How the scene goes? At the 1st nigh (after getting married), she already getting gangbang, LOL and you don't get any gangbang scene at all. After that, you only got short scene every night. And we still got quest, and I drop playing there. Because I feel, I don't feel rewarded at all.

4. Oh you remember the girl in the 3rd floor of heroine house, I think? Thats always kick us from the room when we tried to speak to her? Well, Her role is, she got fuck once where NTR guy chase her (she went to the village that we raid before), and later, she join the night after wedding. Thats all.

So, my point is, this isn't NTR game at all.

You will barely touch the content, just to get single scene that need time to grind. Such as, you need to grind some item to upgrade the guild, so later you will get scene with the village girl that live outside the village. Not rewarding at all.

Last edited:

wfcover

Reputation score
Not gonna lie, I agree with you. Not only the farming not rewarding, almost all the feature in this game are wasted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For fanboy, sorry if you get trigger by my opinion, but here's the truth in my perspective as a huge fans of NTR, especially NTRPG..

I found this game when I keep tracking to NTRPG3 blog, hoping there are new updates from Hanataka. Then, someone post the link to the patreon, and then I post it here, hoping this game will be the best game that we hope (after hanataka never updates NTRPG3). I remember, the author said, he inspired by NTRPG2. So finally I tried to play this game.

First time I play it, I quite like the concept where we can get easter egg from OG NTRPG. Even though the main heroine is the blue hair girl, its look like Tiris (as heroine NTRPG1) and the NTR guy from NTRPG1 make appearance (even became secondary character) in this game. I though, we got difference stories about this two. In reality, Not at all.

But then I realized, the story all over the place. Why?

1. In NTRPG 1 and 2 have a concept like this, there is a people in the chill town, that someday became corrupt. This corruption slowly arise same as the heroine got more corrupted. At the end of the story, the people of the town became corrupted.

In this game however, the people in the town already corrupted to begin with. Heroine dad that have brothel and train slave girl, Tiris already getting fuck and broken before we even now how did happen, exhibitionist married couple that like to have sex and BDSM and the MC grandpa that suddenly when we got rich and new home, fuck the maid in the night. Even the MC himself already corrupted. The first encounter with city major or whatever he called, MC already know him fuck and train the girls and most likely MC is one of the henchman. Even later in the story, we can buy and manage the slave, raid the village and make the girl that defense that village became sex slave and even fuck her too, funny part of this scene, creator manage to put a little romance between these two, LOOOL.

Did you know what the problem here? We don't see anything wrong to begin with. No one getting NTR, because thats already the habits of the people in this game. We don't get attach of this character (especially MC), and we don't feel sorry at all for the MC. Why the F I feel sorry for the guy that already corrupted. Like I said, in this kind of setting of the story, it feels normal. LoL

2. NRPG1 have 30-40MB, and NTRPG2 have 100+MB. Have a lot of content of NTR and the progression of people slowly being corrupted. This game have 500+MB, how many NTR content did it have? Well, I don't need to answer it, Not enough at all. Thats why I said, wasted content.

3. And the main guy that supposely the main NTR guy come to the village. So, I have high hope, finally I can see the NTR content.. BUT, NOOOPE... We got pain in the ass dungeons crawling, and barely have the scene. I think that only have 2 scene. 1st the scene they kissing or whatever in the bed. 2nd she already train like a dog. And later, the 3rd one in this chapter, MC fuck her when she using blindfold. LOOL. And then we got scene where finally the NTR guy will married her. How the scene goes? At the 1st nigh (after getting married), she already getting gangbang, LOL and you don't get any gangbang scene at all. After that, you only got short scene every night. And we still got quest, and I drop playing there. Because I feel, I don't feel rewarded at all.

4. Oh you remember the girl in the 3rd floor of heroine house, I think? Thats always kick us from the room when we tried to speak to her? Well, Her role is, she got fuck once where NTR guy chase her (she went to the village that we raid before), and later, she join the night after wedding. Thats all.

So, my point is, this isn't NTR game at all.

You will barely touch the content, just to get single scene that need time to grind. Such as, you need to grind some item to upgrade the guild, so later you will get scene with the village girl that live outside the village. Not rewarding at all.
Yea. I feel the same. I actually don't feel this is NTR game. Maybe it change the title. Many things would be fixed...

Just liked Tiris and that NTR1 guy. They just look both of them are your friend.
It just liked when the enter a room and see your friend fuck with his girlfriend.

Oh. Sorry bro.

or... The NTR mean
Tiris : Your boyfriend is mine!
MC: !?

The relation between characters are very very weak.

Maybe... The aurthor think most people played Dragon Quest 5 already.
As the MC, Flora , Bianca and the Braver (Lucas) are exactly refered to DQ 5.

I don't get the relation between Flora and MC... It just liked.
Flora is your boss's daughter. That's all.

2> Yea. I also agree with that. He put too much content on other things. Liked Pet system, those useless slave. Running brothel... And the stupid battle system. I don't understand why he put brothel system in a NTR game.

It's ok. Let it be brothel game.
Damn... we want to see some exciting things. But it gives out

> Knock the door
> Take the money
> Leave

I feel selling potion is more exciting than this.
Moreover... you looks liked slave more.

> Knock the door
> Girl : Leave your jewel right now
> Girl : Ok, you can leave now

I don't know who is the owner...

The more serious problem is... too many characters and most of them are useless.
I still don't know what those 2 hookers from NTRPG 2 can do. And those Sailor Moon are the same.

Yea... if every characters has its own H sprite. That would be a terrible project. But this is what brothel game.
You need to see how they sell to the client instead of knock door n take money.
So... the characters should not be that much. Like those Sailor Moon are really...

These make the game seems huge. But it's either NTR or Brothel part are empty...
The main point is. It seems forget RPG mainly sell story / role-play.

3> Yea... this doesn't make sense.
I feel this game is... 90% in sub mission. Only 10% are talking about the main story.

Flora almost is...After a panel. She corrupted with ahegao double V.
Aww. Do I miss something? This bitch looks zero chastity.

Looking back to NTRPG 2. You still can say Filia still love the MC as ... those dragon fighter can do everythings.
There is only 2 choice

Let them fxxk
Resist > get punched >let them rape.

But this Flora... She is zero chastity. Concluded.

It's no feeling for watching zero chastity bitch cheating...
And the MC looks liked Makoto Ito.

AWWW

A playboy MC + Bitch Heroine

And it called NTRPG

What were they thinking!

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found works well with the game (EDIT: Oh, hey, looks like there's an now, so you don't have to rely on Google Translate or similar). It's not really able to modify characters other than the main character, but you can use it to give him a lot of xp (enough to max out his level... at like 40 or something) and stock up on crazy-powerful gear to help with combat. As for getting items to get the girls to like you, it can give you those as well, but the game has far more than 255 items, so you'll have to plug in a custom number (I think 1000 worked without breaking the save, but it's been a while; you'll want to play around with it a bit).

The content it pretty incomplete though. It's also kind of annoying that you can technically have sex with a lot of your slaves, but it just makes the screen fade out and in like you went to sleep (and if the girl was a virgin, it sets her to non-virgin... once a day has passed?). Hopefully the next update - whenever that happens, his Patreon hasn't had any posts since v0.8 came out in July - is more complete.

As for the NTR content, not being able to read it is probably being problematic for me, but yeah it does seem rather lacking in that regard. You go on one date with Tiris, then find her getting fucked like crazy, and after a few times she starts fucking you too. There seems to be a little more with the blue haired girl, but it's really just that her facial expression changes to looking a bit embarrassed once the Hero moves in (implying maybe something's going on), and once you get the wedding dress you find her fucking him, and the next time you see her you get to fuck her? Kinda weird. Maybe there's some NTR with the green-haired girl (who I accidentally sold to the orc butcher, who presumably butchered her what with the screams), but it seems to be random if you find her fucking someone else in her private bath, or if she's there alone and you get to fuck her.

The fact your character's some sort of playboy (your very first quest ends with the warrior chick giving you a blowjob) and runs a slave brothel (where the whores won't sleep with him unless they like him enough? bitch, he literally owns you) certainly detracts, as does the fact that basically everyone in the town is a horny bastard and everyone is fucking everyone else. The game just has too many moving parts (many incomplete).

Still, hoping there will be some scenes with the blacksmith girl (been wanting to see her get fucked since the NTRPG3 demo) and with Marie (from NTRPG2, she and her brother Mars are in the Inn of the village to the north; humorously, Mars is a craftsman type who will make pizza if you bring the ingredients) soon. Momo (from NTRPG1) needs some love too.

wfcover

Reputation score
I found works well with the game (EDIT: Oh, hey, looks like there's an now, so you don't have to rely on Google Translate or similar). It's not really able to modify characters other than the main character, but you can use it to give him a lot of xp (enough to max out his level... at like 40 or something) and stock up on crazy-powerful gear to help with combat. As for getting items to get the girls to like you, it can give you those as well, but the game has far more than 255 items, so you'll have to plug in a custom number (I think 1000 worked without breaking the save, but it's been a while; you'll want to play around with it a bit).

The content it pretty incomplete though. It's also kind of annoying that you can technically have sex with a lot of your slaves, but it just makes the screen fade out and in like you went to sleep (and if the girl was a virgin, it sets her to non-virgin... once a day has passed?). Hopefully the next update - whenever that happens, his Patreon hasn't had any posts since v0.8 came out in July - is more complete.

As for the NTR content, not being able to read it is probably being problematic for me, but yeah it does seem rather lacking in that regard. You go on one date with Tiris, then find her getting fucked like crazy, and after a few times she starts fucking you too. There seems to be a little more with the blue haired girl, but it's really just that her facial expression changes to looking a bit embarrassed once the Hero moves in (implying maybe something's going on), and once you get the wedding dress you find her fucking him, and the next time you see her you get to fuck her? Kinda weird. Maybe there's some NTR with the green-haired girl (who I accidentally sold to the orc butcher, who presumably butchered her what with the screams), but it seems to be random if you find her fucking someone else in her private bath, or if she's there alone and you get to fuck her.

The fact your character's some sort of playboy (your very first quest ends with the warrior chick giving you a blowjob) and runs a slave brothel (where the whores won't sleep with him unless they like him enough? bitch, he literally owns you) certainly detracts, as does the fact that basically everyone in the town is a horny bastard and everyone is fucking everyone else. The game just has too many moving parts (many incomplete).

Still, hoping there will be some scenes with the blacksmith girl (been wanting to see her get fucked since the NTRPG3 demo) and with Marie (from NTRPG2, she and her brother Mars are in the Inn of the village to the north; humorously, Mars is a craftsman type who will make pizza if you bring the ingredients) soon. Momo (from NTRPG1) needs some love too.
I seems use similar editor. But I just simply cheat the item and money.
The girl stats hard to adjust. So I still need to feed them one by one...

>> You go on one date with Tiris, then find her getting fucked like crazy
Wow. I really miss something. Now Tiris let you fuck her...

And now I feel...
Hey, Libido (NTR 1 guy), we are hole brother! :)

>> you can technically have sex with a lot of your slaves, but it just makes the screen fade out
I feel the same. That's why I said this game has too much characters. I hope the game has more content with 1 character instead of tons of empty characters...

>> once you get the wedding dress you find her fucking him, and the next time you see her you get to fuck her?

Hmm... is that the scene from 0.7 official save.
I read that one... The braver let MC in. And MC fuck the blue hair (Flora).
And now, braver has evidence prove Flora cheating. So he has reason to bring Flora to the gangbang party.

The braver can do anything he wanted in this world.
The braver marry a girl as he want to sell her like a whore.
A public toilet that only can birth his child. This makes him feeling good.

This doesn't make any sense... But this is what story talking.

Like the above, we want to see how Flora(blue hair) corrupted. Not just a one panel and then double V ahegao.

I actually like the game use pixel art animation to present the H scene. It present better than a drawing. That's why I play this game.

If this is sandbox h game. Going downtown and fuck the girls. Similar to this title -- > [MF Future] 円交Life

I think I still ok. Although most of girls are just fade out... which are really not ok. But at least better than called it as NTR.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version (0.9) is out for Patrons, make certain to start from the provided save (if you try to play a new game, the game crashes once you drop Flora off at the church). Unfortunately for me, the way the game resizes upon opening causes it to glitch out, cutting off a chunk of the top of the screen. Sent it in as a bug report on his discord, crossing fingers he'll make a version that doesn't resize to be larger available. Will probably wait a few days to see if/how creator responds before trying to play the new game; an immediate difference is he's modified MC's sprite a bit (different clothing).

kameck

Reputation score
guys, in 7s v., 4 days after Abel’s wedding with Nera, the last? You just need to find a true hero, requires (level 3 construction)
I kept running around so I didn’t find him

dark-ryu

Reputation score
guys, in 7s v., 4 days after Abel’s wedding with Nera, the last? You just need to find a true hero, requires (level 3 construction)
I kept running around so I didn’t find him
Talk to The guy (with the green hair) in the pub -> Time: Evening

After the talk you can find him in his room (Night) with your companion Sakura

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the game is now completed (actual version 1.01z). everyone that paid for the game in the 2019 can now download the full game through the dev patreon/discord.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damnable Green Haired girl, Lan Yin ran off. Is there any way to get her back? The Quest doesn't say it was failed, just red writting she ran off with someone. Been looking around.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damnable Green Haired girl, Lan Yin ran off. Is there any way to get her back? The Quest doesn't say it was failed, just red writting she ran off with someone. Been looking around.
Iirc, she's gone permanently. I believe you have to do her quests within a certain amount of time to win her over for keeps. Otherwise she leaves with the thug who appears in one of her scenes.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Iirc, she's gone permanently. I believe you have to do her quests within a certain amount of time to win her over for keeps. Otherwise she leaves with the thug who appears in one of her scenes.
This fucking game. I already gave up. It is just bad, boring and tedious. Thanks for informing me!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This fucking game. I already gave up. It is just bad, boring and tedious. Thanks for informing me!
Yup. A perfect example of quantity over quality. So many ideas they tried to cram into the game and none of them were fine tuned.