What's new

RPG [NTRPG] NTRPG天空花嫁

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score
I still couldn't get the Triss NTR to trigger. Is there any new content added to it from the last patch?

As far as the brothel goes I think it would be pretty cool if the MC slowly lost control of it.
After a date with her, do not talk to her again (there is a loop bug), after dating, meet her on Friday night, quest can keep going. There will be 3 H-scene.

tpogs

Reputation score
The Dev just posted a fixed version of 0.5. I haven't gotten the chance to dig into it yet so I can't tell you if it's worth downloading.

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone got a link to ver0.5 by any chance?

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1550168096208.png

This is a game I came across with a Google search for NTRPG. It's made by a Chinese circle with limited English fluency. Based on the summary - and some of the gameplay - it's apparently a Dragon Quest V parody of sorts, but with stuff from NTRPG thrown in (and using sprites that look copied/modified from NTRPG2). As the entire game is rendered in boxes on my system (and would be in Chinese if it weren't), I can't really speak to the storyline, but it seems pretty fun. It has custom artwork for character portraits, and all the H-content is in the form of sprite animations.

In general, controls are typical RPGMaker fare. F5 fullscreens it, F6 switches between default RPGMaker resolution and a higher resolution. Ctrl skips dialogue but not choices. Combat is as for a tactical RPG (turn-based, characters move on a grid). Time passes in the game - you start each day at 8:00am (08:00), roughly every second that passes (when not in dialogue, menu, or a few areas/quests where time doesn't pass) corresponds to 2 minutes in-game. Time seems to be divided into Day (08:00-16:00), Sunset (16:00-18:00), Early Night (18:00-22:00), and Late Night (22:00-04:00). At 04:00, the game does a screen-fade transition to 08:00 the next day. Which day it is seems to have some impact on where characters are, but Day and Sunset seem to be equivalent in this regard (if the girl who looks like Tiris from NTRPG is working at the flower shop at 08:00, she'll be there until 18:00, for example). Most doors are locked Late Night.

I've been playing the public demo (v0.43, Patrons are at v0.5). There hasn't been a lot of H-content so far*, but enough to keep my interest. Of note is that there appears to be an as-yet-unimplemented feature where you can request sex from certain characters (I assume your relationship has to be high enough to allow for this). You can also purchase slaves from a slave market, who become available in your hotel (I think?) to interact with, and at least according to screenshots can be recruited into your party (there are several characters from other games here, like Saber, 2B, and Tifa). You may actually be freeing them, as once purchased you can find some of them wandering around town.

Fetishes: Rape, Monster sex, Sprite sex, Creampies, NTR

Here's a brief walkthrough for where I am so far in the game:

At the beginning, go south. A brief cutscene will make it obvious where you need to go next. Once you've gone there and the girl has left your party, go back the way you came. A guy who looks suspiciously like NTRPG's Libido and a female warrior will join your party. Leave the guild hall by going south, then go east. Keep going, and eventually you'll find a lamia. Fight and kill her. Next go back to the church you left the girl at the beginning at, you'll notice she's MIA. Going to the room on the left shows a girl stationed as a guard who won't let you past - go right instead, and a brief cutscene will see a priestess and priest enter that room and lock the door. Now you can collect the girl from the left room (I assumed she was getting fucked in there, but her stats still show her as a virgin). Go back where you fought the lamia, a path to the north will be available. Follow it, and defeat all the plants and the baby Alraune. The warrior now leaves your party. Go back to where you fought the Alraune, and you can go further north to a village that appears to be besieged by bandits. I don't think this battle is winnable - after a few rounds MC appears to call a retreat. Now go all the way south to fight some other bandits (the first fight is just 2, the second is a small army of them - I suggest going after the leader, which is the guy with the panties over his face at the beginning). This is as far as I've gotten, but I know I can now go back to the bandit-besieged village and fight the bandits to the death, so I'll be doing that next.

If you're having trouble with any of the fights, there's a high level mercenary at the top floor of the flower shop. She isn't there every day, costs 100G, and leaves your party whenever night passes, but she can be a lifesaver in tougher battles. If you need money, there's a shiny spot just inside the guild hall - press Confirm (Z/Enter) while on top of it to get 200G and pass 2 hours (I guess you work a part time job or something?).

As for H-scenes, here's what I've got so far: At the beginning, there's a guy getting a blowjob in his backyard, but when you try to view the scene the girl you're with stops you. Next, there's a green-haired archer that joins you and is interactable with in the hotel, and at some point going into her room at night has her getting fucked in her bathing room. When you kill the lamia, the MC gets poisoned, and the warrior woman who's with you apparently thinks the best way to cure you is to suck the poison out through your dick. When the priestess and priest go into the eastern room and lock the door, you can view them having sex through a hole in the wall. The fight against the guy with panties on his face is actually to save a kidnapped villager (the one giving a blowjob at the very beginning), and before the fight you'll see her getting raped by the bandit leader. Finally, east of the village (on the path to the lamia fight) are some log cabins, including one where a milf lives with her husband and children. Go there at late night to see her husband fuck her. Note the screenshot from above is from the information page linked to from the author's Patreon, and isn't one I've seen yet (it appears to be the Libido-analogue fucking the Tiris-analogue).

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That's true, but this OP contains a lot more info, so I'm gonna merge the two together.

Lefu

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone has the 0.5 version?

OP
Deleted member 243388

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.6 is out, 0.5 version is now in public download.
Do you know major change at version 0.6?
As for H-scenes, here's what I've got so far: At the beginning, there's a guy getting a blowjob in his backyard, but when you try to view the scene the girl you're with stops you. Next, there's a green-haired archer that joins you and is interactable with in the hotel, and at some point going into her room at night has her getting fucked in her bathing room. When you kill the lamia, the MC gets poisoned, and the warrior woman who's with you apparently thinks the best way to cure you is to suck the poison out through your dick. When the priestess and priest go into the eastern room and lock the door, you can view them having sex through a hole in the wall. The fight against the guy with panties on his face is actually to save a kidnapped villager (the one giving a blowjob at the very beginning), and before the fight you'll see her getting raped by the bandit leader. Finally, east of the village (on the path to the lamia fight) are some log cabins, including one where a milf lives with her husband and children. Go there at late night to see her husband fuck her. Note the screenshot from above is from the information page linked to from the author's Patreon, and isn't one I've seen yet (it appears to be the Libido-analogue fucking the Tiris-analogue).
okay, this green hair girl, which one? I think I never met green hair archer. Or maybe I skip her for some reason? And where the hotel? 2nd floor at guild?

Last edited:

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, this green hair girl, which one? I think I never met green hair archer. Or maybe I skip her for some reason? And where the hotel? 2nd floor at guild?
Going to start playing this again now that v0.5 is available for public, but it turns out the green haired girl is actually one of the slaves you can buy, and at least in the previous public version was the cheapest one. Once you've bought her, you can visit her in her room, but I'm not sure how you actually get her to join your party (there's an icon with a sword in it that I'd assume does it, but it doesn't seem to work). I restarted to try and get the Tiris scene (didn't work), and this time through instead of finding her fucking some old guy in the bath, I found her bathing alone, and when I entered the bathing room she fucked my character instead. I also managed to get her to go work in the brothel next door once. No clue on how I got any of it, though, it seems almost random.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
someone can remember me how to go directly into night time without wait for fuckin 10 minutes? it's really annoying.
After 3 scene in the basement the prompt says to find a scroll (?) to defeat the blue cap guy because mc realize he is a demon, but i cant find it and i dont see any hint on where i suppose to search it.

btw, it's amazing how this dev can add irritating stuff. the clock is gone and for some unbelievable reasons we can't sprint as much we want anymore. just, why? it's like anytime he found some "cool" scripts he MUST add it to his game lol

tpogs

Reputation score
someone can remember me how to go directly into night time without wait for fuckin 10 minutes? it's really annoying.
After 3 scene in the basement the prompt says to find a scroll (?) to defeat the blue cap guy because mc realize he is a demon, but i cant find it and i dont see any hint on where i suppose to search it.

btw, it's amazing how this dev can add irritating stuff. the clock is gone and for some unbelievable reasons we can't sprint as much we want anymore. just, why? it's like anytime he found some "cool" scripts he MUST add it to his game lol
Cheat engine for the clock. Talk to the green haired guy in the bar and lend him Sakura(Pink haired slave) in exchange for assassinating Adel or something. There's a bonus scene that night where you can see him pounding Sakura upstairs in the Inn.

The stamina is super annoying. It also fucks with text hooking.

Overall the amount of content added for such a long gap between releases is worrisome. I do like the game though.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Cheat engine for the clock.
yeah that works, but how do i change the "time" variable if i dont know the number to search? in previous version was easy because there was the clock, but now is gone. there is another place to see the clock-time?

another bad thing is the number of mod the dev have added in the game. now is impossible to change something inside the game, either with rpgmaker program or a save editor...
yeah, the game is interesting and have good thing inside, but is full of strange and "WTF" stuff. but dev is crazy and the game is almost free (pay when relese) so, i dont complain... too much.

Allen_Chiang

Lurker
Reputation score

You can work in brothel (beside the construction worker), time will pass for 2 hours.

tpogs

Reputation score
yeah that works, but how do i change the "time" variable if i dont know the number to search? in previous version was easy because there was the clock, but now is gone. there is another place to see the clock-time?

another bad thing is the number of mod the dev have added in the game. now is impossible to change something inside the game, either with rpgmaker program or a save editor...
yeah, the game is interesting and have good thing inside, but is full of strange and "WTF" stuff. but dev is crazy and the game is almost free (pay when relese) so, i dont complain... too much.
Clock is on the bottom left corner of the menu.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Came back to this to see if anything changed so far. Here's my current thoughts of the game.
System: Now in color for viewing ease!
Negative - You can't speed up time anymore and having to go into the menu everytime you want to peek at time is annoying.
Negative - Why did he make the equipment menu only show 2 items at a time?
Neutral - Equipment lvls only belong in MMOs IMO but on the other hand it's a good way to indicate at a glance if weapon/armor is an upgrade.
Positive - Items you've recently obtained are marked "new" until you hover over them.
Neutral - Title system. Some are great, some are useless, some are demerits......they can be bought!?
Negative - fourth option towards the bottom in the menu....what the hell does it even do?
Negative - Upgrading gear is too RNG dependent. I have no problem with it succeeding or failing based on RNG...but stat increases? No thank you.
Confused - Stores gain exp when you buy stuff or use their services.....but you manually upgrade the shops....so what does the exp even do?
Positive - It's actually pretty easy to get materials to craft some of the special gear Red Twin Tails have. And they are worth it.
Negative - Game doesn't fully take advantage of the day/night system or the days of the week system. Most NPC have the same exact retinue regardless of day and time.
Neutral - Costs in the game go from really low, to stupidly expensive. There are many ways to make money partway in the game....but at the beginning you're going to struggle alot if you don't use cheats.
Negative - The mobpedia doesn't scroll so info such as what items they drop can't be seen without a texthooker.
Negative - DMG output haven't been completely balanced. I used a lvl 10 bow on my mc and was dealing 200+ dmg. I switched to a lvl 15 bow with higher attack power....and went down to 90-150 dmg. mc was outdmg everyone in party....but now Saber and Rin outdmg him.
Negative - stamina bar for running....because reasons?
Negative - Fishing system, when time could have been spent fixing and completing brothel stuff.
Negative - Farming system, when time could have been spent fixing and completing brothel stuff.
Negative - Animal raising system, when....you get the idea.
Neutral - Baths now working, can only use at night......and there's no H sprite to see except for nude guys/girls.
Negative - Grabbing items in areas still uses MP. The amount used doesn't make sense at all. Is it a %?
Positive - There are now statues in areas, still uses MP to get from them....but they give pretty good items.

Combat: Now in color!
Neutral - The SRPG battles is interesting but at the same time makes grinding painfully slow. Big battles like fighting the bandits or attacking the town benefits from this....but "random" battles hurts from it.
Negative - While exp gain has been increased....it's still painfully slow to lvl up. Temptaton to just cheat the levels is extremely high.
Negative - Gap in enemy stats. Slimes have 50 hp, bats are the next lowest enemy....have 140 hp. nearly 3x that of slimes...and you'll still only be hitting in the low double digits. Even with my level in the twenties and using best gear can currently buy.....I only hit between 90-150 hp......against mobs with up to 3k hp who actually gives decent exp for my lvl. Add this to the slow combat and well...
Positive - Speed after makes a difference. Having a fast character being able to attack 2 or 3 times before an enemy attacks once is great.
Neutral - Spells with casting times sucks.....but they would be broken otherwise. Sometimes casting times aren't respected and used instantly instead on both sides.
Negative - Not being able to pointblank shoot with bow.

Girls: Color!
Negative - Still cannot freely have sex with SLAVES I'VE BOUGHT! Like.....seriously what?
Negative - Still a number of girls who don't show up when you send them out to work.
Positive - After a certain amount of affection, girls will randomly have the sex prompt up in their chat menu. Green hair girl always has it, but she will turn you down a lot. Doesn't affect time.
Positive - There's an option to do a mini-gameish thing...where the girls you own chase you and you sleep with the one you come in contact with. Ends the day.
Negative - Neither of the above two positives have sprite sex animations, just a fade to black.
Negative - Some girls still barely do anything.
Negative - Some girls still bugged.
Positive - 4/5 Sailor scouts are now working! With the exception of Moon.....
Positive - No more sunday auction. All available girls are in the list. With exception of the house wife, she still an auction event.
Negative - However, now there seems to be a hidden requirement to buy some girls.
Negative - Still have no clue how to get Blanca! Do I have to win the town fight without defeating her?? Do she appear in auction/slave store later???
Neutral - Some girls quests work now, others don't, some conditions still not 100% clear (house wife, i have the stats but no idea how to trigger).
Negative - Red Twin Tails, blonde from burnt down church, Mage Twin....each of these girls can raise affection for.....Red Twin Tails has no indication that it does anything. The other two option for sex appears but they always refuse.
Negative - Still no clue how to raise Dancer Twin's affection.
Positive - Blonde girl next door is no longer bugged! You can go through the whole thing now. And additional scenes are added as you go through her quest. H sprite during weekend nights at her place and weekday nights at Red head "friend"'s place.
Negative - Loli Alarune, Lamia, Fairy......these 3 captureable girls.....don't really do anything aside from being party members who can't wear anything except accessories. No H sprites to be seen, a waste really.
Positive - In the second forest area by the slave house, if you defeat the male and female boss fairies without defeating the male fairies....they will NTR the female fairy next time you enter. First with just one, and then 3P.
Negative - You can't capture the female boss fairy for yourself. Big breasted fairy? Do want.
Positive - The priest girl you get from second forest area quest.....no longer randomly disappear.
Negative - Some of the gifts for girls are hard to come by, and random conversations that can lower affection. Especially hurts for girls like Saber who's quest require 100 affection.
Neutral - Can't seem to do anything with the girl sitting in the bar with the green haired guy. I might just be missing something though.
Negative - Can't do anything with the maid YOU got for your house, only watch your dad (?) have sex with her at night.
Negative - Nothing more happens with the mom outside of town instead of her having sex with her husband at night. Was hoping for the scenes with her sons, but oh well.
Neutral - Can spy on Dancer Twin's nightly actions in chapter two....but nothing comes of this.

Quests: Here's a few quests that I was able to do and/or complete. Not much though.
Green haired girl: Updated - 4/17
- Buy her
- Get her lvl to 10, visit her. (note that she can runaway randomly if not gotten quick enough)
- Get her lvl to 15, visit her. (note that she can runaway randomly if not gotten quick enough)
- Get her lvl to 20, visit her. (note that she can runaway randomly if not gotten quick enough)
- Get her affection to 40, visit her.
- Get her affection to 70, visit her.
- Get her affection to 100, visit her.
- Have sex with her. (completes quest, gives accessory only MC can equip)

Blonde girl next door: Updated - 4/17
- Raise her affection high enough and date her on the weekend.
-Do not talk to her at all afterwards, Friday night visit red head friend's house around 1800-2000 hours. She should be there. 2100 hours enter to find room doors locked.
-Repeat, choose to knock loudly on far right door (second option).
-Repeat, this time open center door for h scene. (Can now see them having sex on weekend nights at her place.)
-Talk to red head friend at bar. (Do not know if not talking to her is still part of req. Just doing so just incase)
-Friday night visit his house around 2100 hours and enter through center door. (Can now see them having sex in center room during weekday nights at his place - this is actually a bug)
-Friday night visit his house around 2100 hours (will bug this area where you'll always see MC lying down, gives accessory only MC can equip)
- (currently not sure what it's asking of me)

Sakura:
-Raise bar level to at least 1 or 2.
-Talk to her outside bar and hire her (believe cost was 1k).
-Raise her affection to 30, visit her for scene of her growing a alarune. (Stuck on this part, quest hasn't updated since)

Sakura's Alarune:
- Get level up to 10 (This is suppose to unlock something but I never got confirmation and quest hasn't gone to the completed section or updated)

Brown haired maid: Updated - 4/17
-buy her
-Get affection up to 30, visit her. (randomly completed quest after having sex with her.....weird...gives accessory only MC can equip)

Ex-House wife: Updated - 4/17
-Save her from bandits
-Buy her in the auction afterwards
-Raise affection to 30, get to chapter 2, during day talk to guy next door of the Mother doing laundry outside town
-Raise affection to 50, talk to her ex-husband.
-Raise affection to 70, talk to her ex-husband.

Last edited:

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if many are still playing this, but I've run into a problem with the most recent update (v0.7a). As with the previous versions, this one automatically opens in fullscreen, which doesn't actually work on my system (it's just a bunch of glitched out black and white pixels). Now, with the previous versions, I could just f5 to make it a window (still glitched out), close it, then reopen it. It would open as a window and work just fine. I can't find a way to get the new version to open as a window - it always opens fullscreen, making it impossible to play. Help?

I figure one of the .dll files has the "always open in fullscreen" coding that's screwing me over - Display.dll seems the most likely candidate (particularly since I've copied each .dll file from v0.6b over one at a time to try and fix it, and that one isn't a .dll on v0.6b) - but trying to hexedit that is a bit beyond me.

Last edited: