What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [NTRWORLD] NTR无人岛 / NTR Uninhabited Island (RE288133) (RJ288133)

bill boy

Reputation score
I agree with you, its not a quality game, but I cant help trying to find a different ending. The only lead that I have is picking up a ghost in the cave when you head out alone near the end.

You have to go out and collect supplies. This involves killing a bunch of monkeys
So i used the save editor to get a bunch of supplies and it's still not doing anything

Karagee

Reputation score
So i used the save editor to get a bunch of supplies and it's still not doing anything
you can't cheat the item they're hardcoded to raise increment per interact, just do it manually bruh it's just only 4 each, not 50 each. So lazy ah.

Last edited:

Hades

Reputation score
It's because of that rpgmv encryption go find the the tool to decrypt them, it's should be easy.
sorry i know its an old thread, but could you please help and explain how do i get to fix. thanks^^

Gjdj

Reputation score
Does this game have any choice? I "preserved" the game like 20 times and I still just walk around and step into bubbles and listen to more nonsensical story.

Masochist47

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I think their new games are very good but i cant find them anywhere, usually i find dlsite stuff on hentaibanchi but these Chinese stuff are hard to find.
Can someone tell me where i can get their new games from ntrworld