What's new

ADV RPG Maker NTR [NTRWORLD] NTR无人岛 / NTR Uninhabited Island (RE288133) (RJ288133)

ShabbyCrabby

Reputation score
Story: Xiushu and Yuzi two people travel out to sea and the ship gets sunk during their travels, they are then shipwrecked on a island with no name. The survivers are the captain, Zhengfu, Xiu Shu and Yuzi, they all have to live together to survive but there is four men and one woman. Xiu Shu gets injured by a trap that was set up by one of the survivers by accident and the injury was really bad, he could not walk and his girlfriend needed to get help.

Gameplay: You play as the main characters which are Xiu Shu and Yuzi, it is a rpg adventure game which requires you to follow a linear path, all objectives are highlighted by a small glowing star on the floor. I have only played the demo so I can't explain more than that.

Controls:
W, A, S, D - Move Up, Left, Down, Right
Space or E - Interact
Left Ctrl/Hold Z - Speed up Diaglogue

Language: Chinese

Fetishes: NTR, Old men.

DLsite Link:

Attachments

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
$40.89 / €36.36(estimation)4,400 JPY

Price of Cyberpunk? Well, 2/3 of it.

OP
S

ShabbyCrabby

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
$40.89 / €36.36(estimation)4,400 JPY

Price of Cyberpunk? Well, 2/3 of it.
Yeah I know I was shocked when I saw the price! I was like well that explains why it only has 14 or so sales but I thought if I post it on here then hopefully someone knows a place to get it, I did find a place but you need a rapidgator premium account to get hold of it :(

Cpoomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the fact that some people pay for it really blow my mind

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The art is not that great but the setup seems decent. If it's completely linear though, I'll pass.

Yeah, at that price, no one is gonna buy it and if not even one person buys it, no pirating for anyone.

blerghit

Reputation score
Names make me think of chinese devs, they have been more greedy with pricing than most JP devs as far as ive seen. (Sword maiden of azure dragon devs had insane price tag on their game+uncensorDLC+shitton of DLC)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Names make me think of chinese devs, they have been more greedy with pricing than most JP devs as far as ive seen. (Sword maiden of azure dragon devs had insane price tag on their game+uncensorDLC+shitton of DLC)
absolutely this^
yeah this a chinese circle, and their games are always ridiculously overpriced, but the last 2 are even more overpriced.
it's bad even because was a real fun ntr game (a good 7/10, cg and gameplay are MEH, but story and event are really good), and they have already proved they can made good games but yeah, they can fuck themselves if they believe that I want to spend 40 bucks on a game worth 5.
one of my coworker spent 500€ each month for skin pack on PUBG, a mad guy on my old clan spent 2000€ on mats to craft a legendary weapon SKIN on gw2 8 years ago so... i'm not surprised that someone have too much money to waste. lucky bastards.

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
Or with their completely broken and unplayable games.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, there's .
I was gonna mention that one myself. 12100 Yen is about 180$ AUD and yet over 5000 people have bought it. It's actually a really great game, though that really doesn't justify the price.

ments

Reputation score
This one is no the case, it' just a focking mind blowing price for childish art, but it goes in same category -
I have noticed tendency, for high priced games witch does not provide demos or/and number of cg's. Don't buy those shit, cause

images.jpg

blerghit

Reputation score
So, pay for the demo?
no, ci-en also has posts that are visible to visitors, no pay needed.

ps. checked the demo, literally just one room with one NPC that says something like "checking game operation.... seems like game runs fine"

Sarav

Reputation score
no, ci-en also has posts that are visible to visitors, no pay needed.

ps. checked the demo, literally just one room with one NPC that says something like "checking game operation.... seems like game runs fine"
Yeeeeeaaaaah, I don't really like this developer. Ridiculously overpriced game, a demo that's not a demo, and the fact that he believe he is COMPLETELY above criticism. One of his post on ci-en says "Customers are not gods, you don't have the right to criticism" and threaten to people that he would refuse transactions of people who bought his game and criticized him.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
HAHAHA, that's rich. One must be a god to criticize.

Karagee

Reputation score
there's only like 14 people bought this game since end of may, lol

Sarav

Reputation score
there's only like 14 people bought this game since end of may, lol
That's what happens when you ask for such a ridiculous amount of money for such a shitty game. A shitty game with DRM no less. There are authors on the 'Pro' section of dlsite that don't ask for that much money.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It's honestly surprising it even got 14 sales.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For 40 bucks i rather buy 1 that is translated, like i bet i could buy both Treasure Hunter Mai and Mesiah from circle Gyu..........