What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Nubeedev] Vampire's Knight

NubeeDev

Reputation score
TitleWide3.png

Hello Everyone! I'm Nubeedev, newcomer solo game developer and pixel artist working on passion project "Vampire's Knight"
As a longtime gamer and art enthusiast, I've decided to combine my interests and develop hentai action platformer game

I'm currently developing Vampire's Knight, with hand-drawn pixel style, the setting is medieval fantasy world where you assume the role of a sword-wielding vampire. While the game is still in its early stages of development, I've made some progress that I'm excited to showcase. If you're a fan of hentai action platformers, I'm confident you'll enjoy what I have in store.

Check out the gameplay on Youtube :

Public Demo Trial :

in-game preview :

Sprites preview :

Early Access Gameplay :
An action platformer, where you will be engaged with live movement and combat mechanic of the character (Attack, Walk/Run, Jump, Ledge Climb, Dash
Combat/Capture sex: the sex can happen during the combat with an escape mechanic.

Controls :
A/D --> Walk/Run
W --> Jump and Climb
V --> Attack or Escape
C --> Dash
E --> Heal

Planned Gameplay :
Different areas on the map with different enemy, monsters, and bosses to kill and progress

To conclude, I recognize the importance of not getting carried away scope creeping the game. As a new developer, my plan for "Vampire's Knight" is to start with a simple and straightforward approach. However, if I find that I have the ability to add more complex and engaging features, I'm open to expanding the game's scope. I want to have the right balance between keeping things manageable and implementing exciting elements.

Your support and feedback will play a valuable role in shaping the game's direction <3 (I love coloring text lmao)

Early access, more Updates and WIP on Patreon and Twitter!
Support me on Patreon :
Twitter :

Last edited:

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The sprites look really nice, and you seem to have a good mindset about not letting the scope overburden your game. good luck on your project, I'll definitely keep my eye on it!

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Looks excellent, hopefully there's some love with the escape mechanic--oftentimes it's really trivialized and way too easy to even be a mechanic in these types of games

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
Looks excellent, hopefully there's some love with the escape mechanic--oftentimes it's really trivialized and way too easy to even be a mechanic in these types of games
Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it excellent. As someone who also enjoys playing hentai act games, I also think combat sex as one of the major gameplay experience for this type of game. I'll make sure to put extra effort into making it enjoyable and challenging enough

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
Heyyo everyone! I just wanna give some update and preview for the game. So I uploaded another prototype on patreon yesterday, and I will release public demo when there is more content in the game (probably next month).

Here's the preview for new enemy's H-Animation and escape mechanic:

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heyyo everyone! I just wanna give some update and preview for the game. So I uploaded another prototype on patreon yesterday, and I will release public demo when there is more content in the game (probably next month).

Here's the preview for new enemy's H-Animation and escape mechanic:
Found out just right now about this game, seems great from the images but I just have one tiny little gripe with it: please make the voice lines more diverse, I can see it will become VERY annoying after a while. Either make it less repetitive by adding variety, or make it not repeat with every movement but rather every three / four pumps from the enemy. No idea if it's already planned or not but it's just my two cents right out of the bat

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
Found out just right now about this game, seems great from the images but I just have one tiny little gripe with it: please make the voice lines more diverse, I can see it will become VERY annoying after a while. Either make it less repetitive by adding variety, or make it not repeat with every movement but rather every three / four pumps from the enemy. No idea if it's already planned or not but it's just my two cents right out of the bat
No worries! I've already announced my plan for the moan on Patreon. Game development has been a learning experience for me, and sound effects, especially moaning, turned out to be more complex than I thought. They can easily become annoying and repetitive. But don't worry! I'll work with the VA to figure out how to make the moan flowing more smoothly without sounding repetitive. Plus, they'll add different variations based on the character's situation.

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks very interesting, ill keep an eye for this in the future!

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I loved these kinda games. Imma hop on the waitwagon too!

qwertyfatcat1

Reputation score
One thing I am liking (I don't know if this is personal preference or if other people might like this) is the stamina mechanic; in particular how when its emptied from getting hit, she falls unconscious for a couple seconds. Nowadays, games don't want to be doing that which sucks.

I'm glad you're letting her fall unconscious and what makes it even better is that her getting up is entirely up to the player.

Another thing I'm liking is the blood pack. It creates that kinda risk where you choose between either dashing or healing and it feels like you aren't completely forced to hold back healing like how sometimes in Dark Souls where you have to worry about the number of estus flasks.

Although if there's anything that does seem like an issue is repetition. There isn't a lot of options for combat other than the 3 hit combo. Maybe if there were options such as parrying or something in the future where that could help or maybe an alternative attack option like a heavy attack where it costs a lot more stamina, but could have farther reach and deal more damage.

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
One thing I am liking (I don't know if this is personal preference or if other people might like this) is the stamina mechanic; in particular how when its emptied from getting hit, she falls unconscious for a couple seconds. Nowadays, games don't want to be doing that which sucks.

I'm glad you're letting her fall unconscious and what makes it even better is that her getting up is entirely up to the player.

Another thing I'm liking is the blood pack. It creates that kinda risk where you choose between either dashing or healing and it feels like you aren't completely forced to hold back healing like how sometimes in Dark Souls where you have to worry about the number of estus flasks.

Although if there's anything that does seem like an issue is repetition. There isn't a lot of options for combat other than the 3 hit combo. Maybe if there were options such as parrying or something in the future where that could help or maybe an alternative attack option like a heavy attack where it costs a lot more stamina, but could have farther reach and deal more damage.
Thanks for the detailed feedback, I appreciate your support and involvement with the game! I'm definitely working on improving the gameplay and combat, but since it's a solo project, I need to keep things balanced to avoid stretching the project too much and still make it fun.

Last edited:

stonegate8

Reputation score
I'm gonna pay for the build anyway but I recommend releasing an early version for free. It might be hard to convince people to buy without a trial. By all means, keep updates behind a paywall - you need to support yourself - but consider dropping a public build with some of the content, and then drawing in supporters with any updates, new enemies, and other stuff you add later.

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
I'm gonna pay for the build anyway but I recommend releasing an early version for free. It might be hard to convince people to buy without a trial. By all means, keep updates behind a paywall - you need to support yourself - but consider dropping a public build with some of the content, and then drawing in supporters with any updates, new enemies, and other stuff you add later.
Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts! I will definitely release public demo, but the game's is still super early in development, so I want to make sure it has enough content to give everyone a good idea of what it's about. Once I've polished things up a bit more, I'll go ahead and share it. Don't want any mixed idea for the game at this point. Really appreciate your support!

OP
NubeeDev

NubeeDev

Reputation score
View attachment 48416

Hello Everyone! I'm Nubeedev, newcomer solo game developer and pixel artist working on passion project "Vampire's Knight"
As a longtime gamer and art enthusiast, I've decided to combine my interests and develop hentai action platformer game

I'm currently developing Vampire's Knight, with hand-drawn pixel style, the setting is medieval fantasy world where you assume the role of a sword-wielding vampire. While the game is still in its early stages of development, I've made some progress that I'm excited to showcase. If you're a fan of hentai action platformers, I'm confident you'll enjoy what I have in store.

Check out the gameplay on Youtube :

Public Demo Trial :
Public trial is here :3

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
enemy's walk/attack thew your attacks is a bit ignoring and I can't seem to brake free from the grabs... other then that art work and animations look good its something I'll grab up when its done.