What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぬこ魔神] Gold Scientist (RJ179437)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Gold Scientist

Calm down guys, I like Tearju from both Black Cat and To love ru. And I like both mangas, and its' not the end of the world.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yop

tss that game is a bit badly coded XD... sending some undefined text in the drawing fonction, making my plugin crach >< ...

updated my patcher to 0.0.1.4 specialy for this game ^^

- corrrected the crach on undefined text

- added a new option :

with this new option, we will be able to ignore the double drawing text that append on game using YEP custom message box plugin

so just check that box for no more double name/ double choice / double dialog in the extracted text ^^

so ready to wait the full game now *_* :D

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the demo crashes randomly? : /

Don't even know the cause.

Last edited:

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Hype aside, the game is big, heavy (memory-wise), and buggy.

And this is just speculating, but getting some endings may require a lot of work. Good luck getting anywhere without using the Transform ability.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hype aside, the game is big, heavy (memory-wise), and buggy.

And this is just speculating, but getting some endings may require a lot of work. Good luck getting anywhere without using the Transform ability.
Is she really is Tearju we were playing as or was she actually a grown-up adult Yami? :D

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is she really is Tearju we were playing as or was she actually a grown-up adult Yami? :D
From what I've seen. it's a 'totally-not-related' blonde-haired character named Maria. I'm sure any resemblance to Tearju is, uh, purely coincidental I'm sure.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I've seen. it's a 'totally-not-related' blonde-haired character named Maria. I'm sure any resemblance to Tearju is, uh, purely coincidental I'm sure.
*Sees a picture with Not!Tearju wearing Yami-like clothing*

Purely referential you mean. :p

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait you could choose wether or not to transform at will, to me it kept happening ramdonly, or maybe it was something i pressed :D

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

She's a runaway scientist who try to save a girl from being experimented on. So she's definitely not Tearju, yeah.

Wait you could choose wether or not to transform at will, to me it kept happening ramdonly, or maybe it was something i pressed :D
There's some option to toggle transforming automatically somewhere, but I don't remember where it is (and can't play the game now). It is probably accessed by a key item or some menu option.
Manual transforming can be done by choosing the last option in battle (トランス - Transform), then last skill (ベレニシスモード).

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wonder how quickly he threw together the demo. While there's content, even the most basic of event flag checking is a little bit lacking. Hopefully the demo's just a very very rough draft of the final product.

Anyone know how to initiate a HTB in the demo? The readme says it's included in the demo, but not quite finding the place to trigger it.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Anyone know how to initiate a HTB in the demo? The readme says it's included in the demo, but not quite finding the place to trigger it.
After you buy some information from shady guy in the slum (3000G, IIRC), you can seduce enemy staff in town, or just drug them with sleeping pills.
Staff includes: a guy under a three at the left side of town at noon, a guy at the pub at noon, and a guy at the bikini pub at night (no HTB).

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After you buy some information from shady guy in the slum (3000G, IIRC), you can seduce enemy staff in town, or just drug them with sleeping pills.
Do you know how to activate the slums? I activated it before but I don't know the exact conditions for doing so.

Devildie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you know how to activate the slums? I activated it before but I don't know the exact conditions for doing so.
If I remember correctly, I think you talk to someone in town at the pub/inn and it should unlock it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trial version been updated. List changes here:

The author mentioned that older saves may have issues after updating.

Last edited:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a question, what is everyone using for the text translation? I usually use AGTH but it's not working too well for me rn. Any suggestions?

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo crashes way to often anyone found a solution to that?

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured everything you can do in the demo? Or how leveling works?

I'm soo confused, but I love the art!

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Has anyone figured everything you can do in the demo? Or how leveling works?

I'm soo confused, but I love the art!
I don't know everything, just what I know.
You leveling by (ab)using the "Transform" ability (her only combat capability other than items). However this will affect the ending, in the full game anyway.