What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぬこ魔神] Gold Scientist (RJ179437)

rob1385

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Gold Scientist

There was an update on the blog today, just not sure what it says.

b.dlsite.net/RG09038/

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Assuming that I'm reading it right, game is still postponed, because he wasn't able to do much in August. Might be health issues

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awful grammar and lots of slang in that blog update.

From what I can tell, a combination of poor physical condition and an accompanying lack of motivation led to a fair bit of procrastination. Before he realised it, the end-August goal he'd set for himself had flown past.

He's still working on it, but don't expect any new goals for the game making it to retail.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When this does come out, I hope it's either pre-extracted or someone uploads an extracted version.

IIRC you can't hook MV games until you extract them, and the program required to do so doesn't work on my rig.

OP
K

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Release date on DLsite has been changed to 11月下旬.
By the end of November.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys he updated the trial. I think in his blog he said something about a new scene in the lab but other than that I don't know what he added.

EDIT: From extracting the CG it seems like he added a decent amount (For a trial at least) I just don't know how to unlock any yet. Ill probably play through it again from the beginning.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've got a pretty crippling bug.

Whenever I try to hire anyone at the bar, the dialogue options thing pops up, but I'm still controlling maria. Meaning trying to scroll up and down through the options makes me walk around.

Selecting any options just closes the dialog box, presumably because i'm not standing next to the guy anymore. If I AM standing next to the guy, it just starts the conversation with him all over again.

That said, really pretty game. Looks really interesting.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I've got a pretty crippling bug.

Whenever I try to hire anyone at the bar, the dialogue options thing pops up, but I'm still controlling maria. Meaning trying to scroll up and down through the options makes me walk around.

Selecting any options just closes the dialog box, presumably because i'm not standing next to the guy anymore. If I AM standing next to the guy, it just starts the conversation with him all over again.

That said, really pretty game. Looks really interesting.
Is it a new save? I think on his blog he stated that saves don't transfer well.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it a new save? I think on his blog he stated that saves don't transfer well.
Brand new.

I recruited the guys once each, then sent them all home. Then recruited the swordsman and did some adventuring, then when I came back I couldn't talk to any of them without the dialogue box screwing up.

ESBA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody else crash when doing inn job where they do somthing with the glasses? I also crash in the lower right bar when doing the job a third time. Both times the game crashes because it cant load a picture. I do have my locale on japanese so that should not be an issue.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like the author wants 5 play testers. Interesting...

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anybody else crash when doing inn job where they do somthing with the glasses? I also crash in the lower right bar when doing the job a third time. Both times the game crashes because it cant load a picture. I do have my locale on japanese so that should not be an issue.
the pictures are not in the game files or are incorrectly named by the developer. I renamed some, but there are a bunch of pictures missing.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update on his blog. Looks like he submitted the game! Woot! I am excited. I hope with the bug testers he got rid of the more crippling bugs.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm hyped for this game, i really liked his previous game, cant wait for this to get released :D
Dude don't do this - i was giving neg rep for this, but stopped doing this shit , it's just that im hypocrate - and i don't want to be one.The thing is - i respect the most of ULMF community - i got free stuff and knowlege on thing, and i'm trying to do good things back, and i thin part of this comunity think' similar as i do. So when people see you posting, they are expecting some new's, but they are disapointed, just to open thread and see "I love this game" ( the game's that almost everyone are waiting) . there are many types of people in this forum, but i will point out 2 negative one's
1- people who don't read even previos post or first page
2- people who don't want tor read 10 pages - so they will ask questions that are already answered
- what i'm trying to say, that when you are looking forward to some movie/ game you don't go in public and shout- i want this, because i'm hyped , so please, don't bump thread with useless info,if everyone would start to do it - there would be 100 pages with "i like this game" and if you would want to find some usefull information, you would have to read 100 pages, about how i love this game, and then there come second type of people,they don't want to read thread, beacuase from 12 posts in page, maybe 3 are usefull, so, if there is no one, who actually develop game, and ask feed back, please don't bump thread, with:"i like this and that". Because no one cares, you are just bumping thread - and by doing it nothing goes faster
p.s. not trying to be smartass or teaching people how to live, found my own faults as well
PEACE
p.s.s. - im not saying that you can't say out what you like and dislike in current game like doing acctual con's and pros's - im saying that when ypu post -looking forward to this game- is just waste of space

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's a forum... that's exactly what you should do.
Post whatever you like, within reason obviously. I don't see the issue as long as he doesn't necro long dead threads, which this thread is not
yeah im agin drunk, and read comment again- i know how i sound - like one of those lgqt whatewer (feminists), sorry (was rubbing my hand's in thouth of aprowal) not english speaking so my message goes in wc, was not trying to sound like "Trouth" but because i respect people wo acctually do the thing, i just cant stand people who dont even try to search or listen

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The games out on dlsite.
Well, I do agree with ments previous comments, just that I'm a bit more loose since even I did it subconsciously at times, like necroing. Sorry Cheddy413...

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Up on Anime-Sharing. Normally I wait for a torrent but I want it now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

..... Those ads is cancer. I'll just wait for a mega upload.