What's new

ACT Ryona [ぬぷ工房 / NupuSoft] 見習い魔法使いリリアは最終試練がクリアできない! (RJ332797)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1624805711721.png
DLSITE ->
Cien ->
Twitter ->

Described by the author as a "Mega Man-style 2D side-scrolling action game."
The Kingdom of Suelo is putting a lot of effort into training soldiers and wizards to protect the country.
Lilia, an apprentice wizard under the tutelage of Professor Dan, is about to face her final test.
The challenge is to recover the orb that was stolen by the goblins... 
Will Lilia be able to recover the orb and become a full-fledged wizard?
Gameplay seems to look like your usual side-scrolling platformer. You navigate through levels facing against random groups of enemies and obstacles. You can attack enemies through a variety of different magic attacks. Overall the level design looks well thought out enough to be a fair challenge.

Controls:
ESC - Pause
A and W - Move
S - Crouch
SHIFT - Dash
Z or LEFT CLICK - Shoot
SPACE - Jump

H-scenes are initiated in battle when you are stunned by an attack. The H looks to be fairly high quality from what I could see in the trailer. There's a free camera mode you can use during the scenes, and it looks like there's going to be some sort of 'H-Mode' where you can mess with the scene a bit.

Not quite sure the full extent of fetishes quite yet since only goblins have been shown so far.
  • Female Protagonist
  • Ryona
  • Rape
  • Big Breasts
  • Monsters
There's a trailer out on the Cien page and the trial version of the game should be coming out relatively soon. There isn't a DLSITE page created for the game yet.

2021-04-14-03-54-26.gif

Last edited:

Porron77

Reputation score
That animation seems great. Hope the rest of the game keeps up.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The sex animations looks pretty promising but you never know until the game actually comes out. Wouldn't be surprised if there were only 2 positions in the final game.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The sex animations looks pretty promising but you never know until the game actually comes out. Wouldn't be surprised if there were only 2 positions in the final game.
I hear ya. It's such a crying shame when games with amazing potential fall short since the original endeavor was too complex and future tasking for process streamlining was not implemented from the begining resulting in massive tasks to edit items, or to add features.

I will hope for the best on this one. But based on the demonstrations, videos and promotional material seen so far... I can't help but have a nagging feeling of "uh oh....".

Hire a Project Manager like me Game Devs!! I have the vision to modulate and future proof your work for further development! Following a scope of work within an allocated time frame and within budget. XD

I hope I am gravely mistaken with my nagging feeling on this one though! =)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game announcement's up on dlsite.
Current ETA for early August 2021.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Well after messing around with the trial a bit, so far it seem pretty alright. The controls are tight enough and not super annoying or anything. The enemy variety is basically just different types of goblins and robots. The H-scenes are well animated but short and kind of boring. Also the author does some weird angles on some of them. (Why the hell would I want to see the Goblins ass and nothing else?)

Difficulty curve is kind of high, you essentially get 2 *lives* per checkpoint, getting H'ed or falling takes one life. The enemies come at you fast and from every direction, and considering you can only really shoot left or right, makes things kind of difficult. Boss is essentially bullet hell trying to get a hit in while dodging all the projectiles. Overall, I kind of struggled.

Guess we'll see how the rest plays out, so far I'm kind of lukewarm on it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well on the bright side it's not il2cpp, so can be translated by XUnityAutoTranslator
On the not so bright side, it's not il2cpp, so it runs like ass unless you have a machine that's 3x times more powerful than should
Just Cleared stage 1
So far It's fun as a game
Animations are good too, but... I mean it's fucking awesome that the MC is voiced through the main story, but, why then leave the scenes lacking of it?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well on the bright side it's not il2cpp, so can be translated by XUnityAutoTranslator
On the not so bright side, it's not il2cpp, so it runs like ass unless you have a machine that's 3x times more powerful than should
Just Cleared stage 1
So far It's fun as a game
Animations are good too, but... I mean it's fucking awesome that the MC is voiced through the main story, but, why then leave the scenes lacking of it?
There some voice actor / actress that don't do adult stuff (look at the voice actor for Kazami Yuuji in Grisaia. Game's not doubled because he refuse to do adult work and it would have been weird to have voice for the MC for all but the H scene). Maybe this seryuu didn't do H, she accept a few moaning but that's all... Or maybe the H aprt where costing too much - dev have to make money out of a game.

Or maybe he just didn't want to bother creating dialogue for every scene.

Everyone's guess but yeah, it's a bit sad.

meatmusket

Reputation score
Missing 4 scenes after beating the game and getting all costume parts...does anyone have a full save or know how to get them?

easy85

Reputation score
So... how do you actually finish this game? I completed all dungeons and unlocked the final door but there are some boulders blocking my way. I can't jump/dash over them or destroy them.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So... how do you actually finish this game? I completed all dungeons and unlocked the final door but there are some boulders blocking my way. I can't jump/dash over them or destroy them.
You use the ice power to make a platform. Hold and charge the ice weapon and a pillar of ice will fall from the sky.

easy85

Reputation score
You use the ice power to make a platform. Hold and charge the ice weapon and a pillar of ice will fall from the sky.
Thanks.
Now I feel kinda stupid for not getting that idea.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's honestly kind of weird that they didn't implement the need for it more. Like only times I really used it was just to get some chests thats it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is it all just goblins and weird machines?