What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you even progress the story? I got to the point where i had to do the missions, ive got all of them "Clear" but i cant seem to progress it anymore, no matter who i talk to anywhere in the base, wether day / night nothing seems to happen. All i seem to be able to do is missions.
Which part? I think one of the objectives is to buy a parfait from the market restaurant after getting everything done.

Just spitballing, It's been a while since I've cleared it.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not sure which part. id guess ch1 or something? Its literally after she had to pose in her undearwear in front of the blondey, then she gets mission access.

*EDIT* Actually, does winning against blondey in the training room break the game? I just restarted to see, and lost this time and the game is totally different. I can leave the HQ and stuff now o_O

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure which part. id guess ch1 or something? Its literally after she had to pose in her undearwear in front of the blondey, then she gets mission access.

*EDIT* Actually, does winning against blondey in the training room break the game? I just restarted to see, and lost this time and the game is totally different. I can leave the HQ and stuff now o_O
Just so I'm on the same page, you are talking about when he barges in immediately after the tutorial robot fight right?

Since I've beat him every run so far without any issues coming up.

Also fun fact: You can get to the endgame with only the default deck (source: me, the numbnut that didn't know you couldn't get new cards until the last couple demos)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, im even more lost now. I re-did it and lost the fight this time and the game seems to be completely different. She can leave the HQ, work at the TV, goto sauna (till it glitches with the purple haired girl) ... totally lost on what happened with my first game where shes stuck in the HQ with nothing to do but missions. But yeah, after he barges in and you beat him, i was punted around until i could do missions, and ive done them until they are all "Clear" but i cant seem to do anything now. Not even leave HQ or anything on that playthrough. Then again, even on the new one im kinda stumped on what to do lol. I cant seem to figure out how to link a translator to this game so im just winging everything since i cant read moonrunes lol

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, im even more lost now. I re-did it and lost the fight this time and the game seems to be completely different. She can leave the HQ, work at the TV, goto sauna (till it glitches with the purple haired girl) ... totally lost on what happened with my first game where shes stuck in the HQ with nothing to do but missions. But yeah, after he barges in and you beat him, i was punted around until i could do missions, and ive done them until they are all "Clear" but i cant seem to do anything now. Not even leave HQ or anything on that playthrough. Then again, even on the new one im kinda stumped on what to do lol. I cant seem to figure out how to link a translator to this game so im just winging everything since i cant read moonrunes lol
Post a screenshot.
There are more than a few points where you're location locked for a bit.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Post a screenshot of what exactly? the menu or her just standing around?

Welp, this game is depressing the more i play it. Whats the point of getting her stripped or anything in combat if losing does nothing and being naked in combat does nothing? Guess this is gonna be another "Check back in 5 years games" >.>

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hm, does the game end when you get to the "Goto Central Elevator" after you beat the Tournament? Cause i cant seem to go anywhere now ...

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm, does the game end when you get to the "Goto Central Elevator" after you beat the Tournament? Cause i cant seem to go anywhere now ...
Yeah, game ends at the elevator for now.

sthgfvbh

Reputation score
New Trial version update(?)

Reputation score
beginning of implementing the Combat H on MC's end, Also the live 2D of nipple caressing and handjob was nice, not to forget some decent art of cowgirl pose, nice update! still hope you will get like in battle choice to pick offensive deck or H card deck to deal with enemies instead of making a mix and praying you get the right cards for the aucation.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, not much sex still. A lot of new stuff but feels like the game is getting complex.
is dead
so fast
or I was so slow to download
EDIT:
NVM
Forgot refresh the page lol

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to use MTOOL on it? Says it cannot recognize the engine.

Not sure where to go from here.
1646507520265.png

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Somewhere in the Folder should be another icon depicting the RPG Maker symbol. Thats the Exe. The one you try to insert is probably a shortcut
I tried both. MTOOL doesn't recognize them both.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
New

Seems developer's made a lot of progress and (if google translate is ever accurate) might be trying to finish up the game this month. Either that or all the sounds effects.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
New

Seems developer's made a lot of progress and (if google translate is ever accurate) might be trying to finish up the game this month. Either that or all the sounds effects.
Just the sound effects. Based on their ci-en page they are now working on another game in unity while this one finishes up.