What's new

ACT [ NupuryuNet] [ぬぷ竜の里] Ruins Seeker / ルインズシーカー (RE241993) (RJ241993)

whryder

Reputation score
Been a while since my post on June 2019

The video demo for this H-game is out on the Cien site as well as on DLsite JP

From the video demo itself, it looks very nice, seems the creator has put much great effort to polish this H-game

The Creator is now currently

1.) Squashing all the reported bugs that is reported on the demo game itself
2.) Busy adjusting the difficulty of the game itself
3.) Planning & Making sub-events quests for the game itself

The Creator is hoping that this H-game is to be ready by 1-3 August 2019, after squashing all the necessary bugs that is reported on the demo game and the sub-events quests be fininshed for the final product

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update.

Apparently the creator has submitted it for release on DLSite, planned for August 1st.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was looking forward to this.

H-content will probably be secondary in this game (not that I mind since it should be mostly GoR anyway), but it really showed much promise - that's gonna be awesome if the dev properly fleshed out the quests & dungeons content, which he probably did.

whryder

Reputation score
As our topic creator Darkxluck posted, yes this game is slated to be ready by 1 August 2019

The creator is hoping all is well for the game be done for that date, hence he is doing final adjustments for the game such as

1.) Major and Minor Bug fixes as well as final debugging of the game itself
2.) Call events / Conversation events
3.) Balance adjustments to the game
4.) Embroidered parts and etc. etc.

The creator hopes that this game will be a major success and be enjoyed by many people, as the creator has spent at least 2 years in creating this game

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
purchased,
i tried to import demo's save data, but ends on glitch~ i tried saving on city b4 importing to the official game, but no solution yet, but.. i guess on newgame.. soo...

sephasis

Reputation score
Animated CGs are nice and the game is fun.
All I need is TL. This game updates text on interface in real time so translator doesn't work.

silentnight

Reputation score
Kagura Games is planning on releasing this on steam. I'll guess I have to wait for their release so I could play this in english.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
purchased,
i tried to import demo's save data, but ends on glitch~ i tried saving on city b4 importing to the official game, but no solution yet, but.. i guess on newgame.. soo...
If u already erased the save from trial, too bad.
the readme.txt says u can transfer it; just need to sleep at the inn once.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This is probably the most fun RPG Maker hentai game I've played since violated heroine. I usually hate RPG Maker games because of 0 innovation, but this dev made me forget this is a h-game. Really fun roguelike kinda game

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Is this relatively simple to play without a translation?

kiko

Reputation score
It's pretty straightforward. You legit have quest markers for optional sidequests. All the main quests are just beat the boss > move to the other portal and so on

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Hentai Games as the game has been released.

Mick2000

Reputation score
this is some quite fun dungeon crawling game, i'm tired with others which have turn-based system.
animation looks nice, the control quite easy (especially with console stick), and the art looks nice.

although.... the only problem is the same like other... performance.
the game runs like shit quite often, been playing it with 40 FPS so no problem, but with my ancient potato rig it got very hot in 30 minute and bust my laptop... a dungeon crawler game where i can't play longer than 20 minute? screw me...
anyone know where the gallery is, while at it i be shameless and ask here: does anyone already have complete CG save file?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
sorry but how change weapon o.o press everything but aside changing from bow to sword nothing happens...

nevermind. i noticed if i accelerate the C button stop working...

whryder

Reputation score
sorry but how change weapon o.o press everything but aside changing from bow to sword nothing happens...

nevermind. i noticed if i accelerate the C button stop working...
If on keyboard, go to menu

Under menu, go click on the weapon image your are currently in use, from there you can change to whatever you want to use

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is some Heart icon while trying chatting with NPCs, no h-events there or is just a lewd advice thats NPCs says?
The plot of the game is all from the gallery room? Or has more outside like prostitution mode?

The lewd buff thats cost 5 mp thats you can buy on slum market has some secret using it?

kiko

Reputation score
There is some Heart icon while trying chatting with NPCs, no h-events there or is just a lewd advice thats NPCs says?
The plot of the game is all from the gallery room? Or has more outside like prostitution mode?

The lewd buff thats cost 5 mp thats you can buy on slum market has some secret using it?
I'm pretty sure that you need to be in "lewd" state to trigger those events

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that you need to be in "lewd" state to trigger those events
i tried it on city and nothing happens, thats why im asking here...
still need know if there is more hidden h-events outside from gallery or thats it...