What's new

ACT [ NupuryuNet] [ぬぷ竜の里] Ruins Seeker / ルインズシーカー (RE241993) (RJ241993)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Just started this game and I'm trying to figure out on how to do the 1st quest.
It's something about a cat I suppose. Do you have to find it? If so, where? Around the city?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just started this game and I'm trying to figure out on how to do the 1st quest.
It's something about a cat I suppose. Do you have to find it? If so, where? Around the city?
Seriously? https://ulmf.org/threads/nupu-no-ruinzushiikaa-ruins-seeker-rj241993.12264/post-1058564
I've double-checked his file (which I hadn't before), in case this was an hoax... Which it isn't.
edit: you've missed the 'RED event icon example' or the correct NPC. Kitty event is before floor 7. Back to town, try again.

@NicoDS02 In "Alt. Quest 4", you get some money if you try to repeat the scene a few times. (the scene varies btw)
edit: oh, some weapons are missable, like the gun in quest 16 which you miss if you return to town immediatly. I haven't kept track if there are others.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Seriously? https://ulmf.org/threads/nupu-no-ruinzushiikaa-ruins-seeker-rj241993.12264/post-1058564
I've double-checked his file (which I didn't before), in case this was an hoax... Which it isn't.

@NicoDS02 In "Alt. Quest 4", you get some money if you try to repeat the scene a few times. (the scene varies btw)
Thanks I suppose.

Edit* For some reason I don't have the option to go into the deep forest anymore...
Edit** Nvm, I got it..

Edit*** Just to be sure... How far do you have to go on the dungeon to get the event? I'm already at lvl22 of the dungeon...
Yes, I did talk to the NPC with the cats and I did talk
to the NPC on the guild building.

Ok... made it to lvl34 of the dungeon and the event for the cat just doesn't pop up.
I guess I'll just ignore quests then...

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok... made it to lvl34 of the dungeon and the event for the cat just doesn't pop up.
I guess I'll just ignore quests then...
When you are inside the dungeon, after defeating the monsters in each area you can choose between two paths. The paths have a small icon to hint what they lead to. Have you been paying attention to them? It's quite easy to miss the small "EV" icon.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
When you are inside the dungeon, after defeating the monsters in each area you can choose between two paths. The paths have a small icon to hint what they lead to. Have you been paying attention to them? It's quite easy to miss the small "EV" icon.
Yep, on all the choices I made I always expected the EV icon, it never showed up.
Heck, I even made to stage 47 already. I'm quite sure I don't need to be t hat high just for the 1st quest...

Edit* I've attached my current save in case anyone wants to explain to me what I'm missing.

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Yep, on all the choices I made I always expected the EV icon, it never showed up.
Heck, I even made to stage 47 already. I'm quite sure I don't need to be t hat high just for the 1st quest...

Edit* I've attached my current save in case anyone wants to explain to me what I'm missing.
I know what's wrong. You didn't upgrade your game to the latest version, or didn't visit the church and talk to the mogwai after upgrading. In earlier game versions there was a bug that prevented the cat retrieval quest from being completed. Speaking to the church mogwai fixes the bug.

I have (hopefully) fixed the save for you. There are 2 versions. In one of them I spoke to the mogwai and then saved. In the other save file I found the cat and reported it to the guild.

Attachments

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I know what's wrong. You didn't upgrade your game to the latest version, or didn't visit the church and talk to the mogwai after upgrading. In earlier game versions there was a bug that prevented the cat retrieval quest from being completed. Speaking to the church mogwai fixes the bug.

I have (hopefully) fixed the save for you. There are 2 versions. In one of them I spoke to the mogwai and then saved. In the other save file I found the cat and reported it to the guild.
Ahhh I see.
Thanks for the help.

Double posting, because I seem to be having the same issue with quest 4 *sighs*...
Just to be sure, which of the icons is the NPC one?

This 24601 or this one 24602 ?
I did get a red icon for the 1st one, but never again, cause I got killed instantly after killing the NPC there...

Edit* I'm going to assume it's 2nd icon, because I can't deal damage to the guards that show up on the room after I beat the NPC that sells the gear..
I just never seen the 2nd icon with red color.

NicoDS02

Reputation score
Double posting, because I seem to be having the same issue with quest 4 *sighs*...
Just to be sure, which of the icons is the NPC one?

This View attachment 24601 or this one View attachment 24602 ?
I did get a red icon for the 1st one, but never again, cause I got killed instantly after killing the NPC there...

Edit* I'm going to assume it's 2nd icon, because I can't deal damage to the guards that show up on the room after I beat the NPC that sells the gear..
I just never seen the 2nd icon with red color.

24605 <-- It would be this one the other one is the shop icon, however for quest 4 it is this icon but in RED

Found my mistakes and added some (possibly) needed screenshots

- Fixed example for RED Event icon and pedestal screenshot
- Added in RED NPC icon and Event sign examples
- Added a screenshot of the pillars mentions in Quest 2
- Major fix for Quest 4 (I was forced to restart from scratch so it was kind of perfect timing)

[edit]
In "Alt. Quest 4", you get some money if you try to repeat the scene a few times. (the scene varies btw)
edit: oh, some weapons are missable, like the gun in quest 16 which you miss if you return to town immediatly. I haven't kept track if there are others.
Didn't know that about Alt. Quest 4 (Honestly just left it as is)
-Fixed Alt. Quest 4 guideline (Thx Strange)
- Noted the weapon drop in Quest 16

mega.nz/#!xKAnAaRb!e9h00bvm1nyrAiLiLye9LUVC1qx1DJb37UTNTMuG5J8

Last edited:

ZumbieBuster

Reputation score
I already got true end but have no idea how to access random dungeon 5. Any suggestion?

CursedRena

Reputation score
The way they're drawn they could've easily been mid-combat struggle animations instead, I mean it even has the sprites for it already.
This pretty much. I tend to avoid GoR unless it really looks good. The problem for me is anything that's only GoR feels like a glorified scene viewer and has very little replayability. I only picked this game up because it looked really good and it actively looked like a game that would have in combat H as an action game which is so annoyingly rare.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok...? I don't know what just happened, but I got no red NPC icon and all of a sudden I saw a red EV icon and the thief was there.
I'm starting to think I got a corrupted game here...

Last edited:

NicoDS02

Reputation score
Ok...? I don't know what just happened, but I got no red NPC icon and all of a sudden I saw a red EV icon and the thief was there.
I'm starting to think I got a corrupted game here...
It might've been an Event icon as for Quests 1 to 4 was based on memory

[edit]
Just doubled checked, it is a RED event icon NOT a red NPC icon
- Fixed major issue with Quest 4

mega.nz/#!8KoSzKAC!R0YCbbYH7VbsGoAsvB5MXKGqZ_q4dUs_j3DlUqYX7IU

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I already got true end but have no idea how to access random dungeon 5. Any suggestion?
I was about to say, 'there isn't one', and I would have been wrong.
I believe the correct switch is glitched, though, as I could find nothing that would activate it.

Here's a fix, it'll punch in only if you've completed the game 100%. This goes into www/data/. Backup your own map!!!
I haven't gone through the dungeon itself yet, so no guarantee the dungeon works at all. It should. Probably.
edit: yup, it's unfinished, it'll bug out at some point. Wait for a patch, only use this for experimental fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
It might've been an Event icon as for Quests 1 to 4 was based on memory

[edit]
Just doubled checked, it is a RED event icon NOT a red NPC icon
- Fixed major issue with Quest 4

mega.nz/#!8KoSzKAC!R0YCbbYH7VbsGoAsvB5MXKGqZ_q4dUs_j3DlUqYX7IU
Ok cool, that clears up any confusion ;)

zeroro12

Reputation score
quest 5 : start by talk to researcher front of shop in guild, he says golden tree(?) is at 10F in early forest. Go and find it. Then beat Golem(Bomb is very effective, deals x 1.5 )

quest 6 : just go early forest, go to event room, talk him in Event Room, Find necklace, and go to event room again, then go to guild.

quest 7 : Go any dungeon and come back, then go to inn. Talk male steward and go to early forest. Then beat bloody knight.

quest 8 : Go to graveyard at residential area and talk to girl, then go to dungeon where appears blue slime(I don't know what's name of the dungeon, sry). Then pick up rainbow shit(I call it shit because it effect random poison status every room starts when you pick up). Return to graveyard and bring it to her. That's end.

quest 9 : It's about finding girl. Just go brothel. Talk to blue hair girl.

quest 10 : Go to church and talk. Then go to slime dungeon. Beat girl.

quest 11 : Go to slime dungeon. Beat magician. Pick up her staff.

quest 12 : Go to sea map, and beat samurai(?). That's end.

new quest : go to mine map. Defeat girl.

quest 13 : Go to quest counter and talk her first, then go to slum bar(left house on the top), and talk to event. Then go to slime dungeon. Pick up plant, then go to slum bar again.

new quest place : go to mine map

quest 14 : Go to guild house 2F, talk to event and go to mine map. Defeat Criminal.

quest 15 : Go to sea map, kill woman with rifle...(WTF...?) *Before return, pick up rifle.*

Final quest(all quest clear required) : I don't know what to do.... anyone find the way? I got it. You need to defeat all Wanted monsters.
Go to slum and talk to green hair girl. Then go to Big house(Living noble) then talk to noble.
Then go to sea dungeon. Go Event room and Go up lighthouse. Then touch status. with quest item.
Then go down(Can't use portal) and get out. Defeat Creepy. Go to Graveyard. Talk to noble.
Then you can access guild house 3F free.

I wrote quest by number... but.... new quest appeared.... basically wrote when you clear story and follow numbering

by the way, is there anyone who get The woman Saint's sword?

Last edited:

ZumbieBuster

Reputation score
I was about to say, 'there isn't one', and I would have been wrong.
I believe the correct switch is glitched, though, as I could find nothing that would activate it.

Here's a fix, it'll punch in only if you've completed the game 100%. This goes into www/data/. Backup your own map!!!
I haven't gone through the dungeon itself yet, so no guarantee the dungeon works at all. It should. Probably.
edit: yup, it's unfinished, it'll bug out at some point. Wait for a patch, only use this for experimental fun.
Thank you, this thing bugs me for days. XD

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This isn't limited to just this game, but has anyone have had issues with graphics freezing? I hear the audio fine, and the game itself seems responsive (I hear the audio of slashing when I press left click, or the dialogue can be heard from the cutscenes), but the graphics have completely frozen. It generally seems to apply to RPG Maker games, although not entirely.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The Dev has released a new update with bug fixes (v. 1.04). You can download it from the blog. Remember to talk to the mogwai at the church if you think your game is bugged.

The maid's neck shifts by opening and closing the menu when the house is infiltrated.
A bug in which a random dungeon appears as “Red Nui” and cannot proceed.
No response when talking to a quest progression character after applying a lover's defeat patch ← Add bug removal processing to this character as well.
Bug that does not proceed even if the Golden Kabuto is caught ← Added processing to correct the flag when talking to the quest progression character.
Inside the Mary's house, you can see the standing character chip of Quem on the right edge of the screen.
Even if the recollection of the South Side Lost Event has been cleared, it will not be released.
The recall of the bandit leader Zabaran that was cleared in the trial version is not registered.
Bugs embedded in the wall ← The fundamental processing has been reviewed.
After clearing the sea random dungeon to 50th floor, if you meet another world god, you will fall down immediately.
No matter how many times you dive in the 3rd layer dungeon in the Love ☆ Master's quest, the corresponding character will not appear and the quest will not proceed
↑ Added a process to correct the flag when talking to the quest progression character.

This isn't limited to just this game, but has anyone have had issues with graphics freezing? I hear the audio fine, and the game itself seems responsive (I hear the audio of slashing when I press left click, or the dialogue can be heard from the cutscenes), but the graphics have completely frozen. It generally seems to apply to RPG Maker games, although not entirely.
This game is very CPU intensive and some section of it stutters a lot even on my i7 CPU. If you have a slow CPU you may have problem making the game run.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can also check this for more info and solutions:

If these steps don't work, it's likely you'll need to buy yourself a new graphic card (or in the worst case, computer).

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I keep getting CTDs every time I try enter the Beach endless dungeon. I just updated to 1.05 and the problem still persists.