What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

1- congrats by your victory, I dont remenber if I played before vs him, but his rank is medium, maybe his deck is not so powerful or cant play full power
2- yes I hate raise dead too ...
3- a new curse ... we need return more traps to cover it and more dispels cards to target it

My deck is older each season =( where is event with xp cards?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1- congrats by your victory, I dont remenber if I played before vs him, but his rank is medium, maybe his deck is not so powerful or cant play full power
Foniu is a game dev for AS and has multiples of all the good cards.. he's basically unbeatable unless you get lucky as shit. His rank is low bc he doesn't play very often

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perks of being a dev? You're not at the mercy of gacha rng and you can just give yourself whatever you want. I see that he has cards I want. Meh.

Is one of reasons why I find it difficult to pay 30 dollars for a pull that might not have what I want and gives very few cards when compared to 15 card boosters in real world. And no trading, although trading would be likely pointless because everyone will only want specific few cards. lol

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Perks of being a dev? You're not at the mercy of gacha rng and you can just give yourself whatever you want. I see that he has cards I want. Meh.

Is one of reasons why I find it difficult to pay 30 dollars for a pull that might not have what I want and gives very few cards when compared to 15 card boosters in real world. And no trading, although trading would be likely pointless because everyone will only want specific few cards. lol
I want trade my old cards ... but I dont do it in MTG, I like my Emrakul foil =D
But I want sell my cards in a market I hate 4th same SR card

Reputation score

no trading, although trading would be likely pointless because everyone will only want specific few cards. lol
I have so many SSR cards that I don't give a fuck about, if trading were a thing id give away like a rampage sukure and a gembu for a yukibana and shit like that

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have so many SSR cards that I don't give a fuck about, if trading were a thing id give away like a rampage sukure and a gembu for a yukibana and shit like that
Don't want gembu and sukure.

I'm looking forward to my future where I have so much money to waste like you do.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't want gembu and sukure.

I'm looking forward to my future where I have so much money to waste like you do.
Maybe a trade or a market card but if we can obtain cards of others players we will buy lesser frecuent

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah yes
now if it'll just give me 1 more.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've gotten like five or more of her. Is she of any use?
Well .... remember Wrath of God in MTG? you can clean the board very useful when the game is in a dead point

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well .... remember Wrath of God in MTG? you can clean the board very useful when the game is in a dead point
Never played more than casual for MTG.

But that makes me think of Raigeki for yugioh.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where is the problem?
I am using a new deck, a aggro deck but is not working, I am losing terrible never have correct mana curve, dont have card to play until turn3 and this is a 2 mana creature oh man!!!

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He just got ryued and ryued and ryued for days!

Nice, a very good control ... now about new gacha, what is your suggestion? new meta? now we have exile zone XD maybe next 3 blocks we can cast creatures from graveyard

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New event or a old event?
I have one but with revival dont know why spend in other unit

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm not bothering with a revival event. My copy of her is already maxed out and I don't really need more than one.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I absolutely love this game. It's great. If anybody wants to add me as a friend or is willing to give me any starting out hints, please don't be shy!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, because of the change in boss rewards, I was only able to get 59 tickets by today. Got me Fatima and Alice.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm, because of the change in boss rewards, I was only able to get 59 tickets by today. Got me Fatima and Alice.
stage 16 boss droppped 30 (!) tickets, so i'm maybe going to get my second 80 roll.
First one got me Onyx, so im happy.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was pretty angry with way less tickets this time compared to other events but I like this way better.. I'm almost positive getting "good cards" chances were increased, I got 3x Onyx, 2x Flame Rekindled, 2x Solene, 1x Kupei, 1x Ekura, 1x Yuzuki and 2x Candella from single pulls this event.