What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

the pictures regarding the login rewards are equally fucked up on my end, but i havent checked yet if its just displayed wrong or if they are also given out the way its displayed - what would be a huge bummer, cause you know ... i dont wanna trade an essence for some energy drinks.
Mark got moved off the main admin spot so we won't be seeing any of those rewards they fudged up on, cus you know, the other team members aren't as cool as Mark. Meaning we won't be getting the energy drinks, card expansion and gacha ticket we missed out on because of the mess up.

They even messed up the current tournament rankings.. if you want to see the accurate ones, you have to click on "Previous Tournament" to see the one that is ongoing right now. Not really sure what they're messing around with that is messing up the code but I think Mark said it was the alchemy option we'll be getting eventually.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been getting funny enemies for last several stages.

Too bad I can't just force them to become exp points for my girls.

Attachments

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've been getting funny enemies for last several stages.

Too bad I can't just force them to become exp points for my girls.
yup, also smiled when i saw them :D

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I've battled the "less than 2k power is removed from play" and the healing fountain spells a few times too :cool:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only playing the event and waiting by next rotation by cards, last premium and revival was meh

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well.. that sucked, the daily login bonus for day 14 is a SSR card which I couldn't get for some reason. The event still wasn't over. Ther'es like few hours left, soooo -.-

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice got the ssr card, its a pity that kareta and isabel next exclusives for angelic saga looks quite terrible just like last two. i'll just save my gacha tickets for when there's a gacha where the terrible girls isn't present so that I won't fall into agony for pulling them.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice got the ssr card, its a pity that kareta and isabel next exclusives for angelic saga looks quite terrible just like last two. i'll just save my gacha tickets for when there's a gacha where the terrible girls isn't present so that I won't fall into agony for pulling them.
may i ask what the new cards do ? im afraid i dont know where to look when it comes to their stats and spells.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

may i ask what the new cards do ? im afraid i dont know where to look when it comes to their stats and spells.
Open Gacha's card list in the premium gacha. U can see them in there.

They look pretty strong but their art is terrible so I don't care about them at all.

Reputation score

There are three new Nutaku exclusive cards two of which are in gacha and one that is being sold in the cash shop for 50 bucks.

I'm usually consistently on top of bringing in this news shit before new shit is released, but in case no one has noticed, I been pretty lazy as fuck past few weeks and made no posts.

Me being the sucker/OCD card collector I am, I went ahead and bought 1 copy of rampage peruse from the cash shop for 50 bucks.

Shes an 11 cost 3500 attack who the fuck cares how much def girl who's skill is to send 4 random cards from the opponents deck to the grave yard in exchange for 1 card in your hand.

If not for her attack power being 3500, this card would be in my opinion near useless to play with.
I rarely make any use of my regular peruses and their only 8 mana.
This rampage version being 11 mana just doesn't help me much at all. At least her art work looks nice as fuck.

moving on

This is commander Isabel. She is an 11 cost 2900 attack 2300 def FLIP GIRL. Flip girls are the girls who switch from attack and defense when they take damage for zero mana.
There's only 2 other Flip girls in the game, Renee and Imari. Isabel makes Imari near obsolete.

Her art work is pretty good in my opinion except for her legs which look like bowling pins.

and now the best for last, this girl is special, really really special.

This special ed looking girl goes by the name of kareta. Now don't judge a book by its cover, just cus this girl looks like a sped doesn't mean she is one, but hey enough wit the tard jokes let me edumacate you guys about this girl.

She is a 6 cost with 1800 attack and 1900 def. Her skill is why shes so special. As long as she is on the board, before your mana phase she will use 3 mana to deal 1000 direct damage to your opponent.
That makes her the first card to have an upkeep. She can be tricky to play with if your not watching your mana each turn.
playing her on turn 3 means on turn 4 you only have 5 mana to work with. Shes very impressive in the right deck and works well with the right combos. Just keep in mind that playing her to early could potentially stunt your mana growth.

Those are the 3 new cards. In my opinion rolling the premium for a shot at either Kareta or Isabel is worth trying.

anyways the community has figured out how to view the full art work of each card. here's an example.

If there is a card that you would like to see the full art work of, let me know and I can post it on the thread for you.
Remember to down vote all my posts, I want a nice long red bar, down vote and leave a joke if its funny ill post it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where you find rampage peruse in gacha shop because I don't see her being mentioned anywhere in there.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like kareta card, its perfect to my mana curve trolling
Usually I start turn4 with field control

Clayton

Reputation score

Been playing this for about a week, it's been fun but man do I hate winding up against dudes with full decks of maxed out SSR cards. It's like going to a school where you get good grades by hanging out in the toilets waiting for the cool kids to give you swirlies.

I've got about 3k medals saved up from the tail end of the event, should I save them up for an EX card or use them on staples like EX invitation to hells and occult obliterations? Are the elemental gatchas worth it? I was thinking of getting 2k in gold and wondered what to spend it on.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Been playing this for about a week, it's been fun but man do I hate winding up against dudes with full decks of maxed out SSR cards. It's like going to a school where you get good grades by hanging out in the toilets waiting for the cool kids to give you swirlies.

I've got about 3k medals saved up from the tail end of the event, should I save them up for an EX card or use them on staples like EX invitation to hells and occult obliterations? Are the elemental gatchas worth it? I was thinking of getting 2k in gold and wondered what to spend it on.
first of, 3 ex invitations are a must have.
as are occult obliterations, but you can get them out of event / normal gachas as well, so i didnt spend any medals on it.

and yes, the tournament is kinda broken in a sense that not enough players are participating, so the matchmaking is kinda ... shitty.

finally, premium gachas, or rather the cards in there, are rotating.
so if youre patient you can just wait until a rotation you like comes around, for example one with higher chance to get SR / SSR cards as usual.

Oh, and have fun with the game :D

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only play a lot of tournament, if you lose the game you win 1cp, with many cp (125) you will get a ex card
Usually ex card is better because they are max level at lvl40
This is a card game, usually need money, try first single roll
Focus in level R cards, Okita and natalie are useful allways, usually a SR card take a month to leveling this will take time

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

does anybody know what "minor adjustement to card stats" they have in mind ?

Reputation score

does anybody know what "minor adjustement to card stats" they have in mind ?
EX Clarissa is supposed to only boost def by 20% of your hp, it said 20% but her def was boosting by 25% all last week.

Barbara's skill was changed to 2 mana

The current event girl Chimera Queen Besti has been buffed, shes now 6 cost instead of 7 cost and her skill is 1 mana.
~

I finally made a new youtube video after 3 years of not making anything. I think it came out pretty good looks smooth the sound is great.

I'm recording just about every game I play now so expect lots of content from me and maybe you will be the one in the video next time.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

raquillet 2.0
harder, better, faster, stronger.

bow to our new overlord.

Last edited: