What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

She is cost 10. hmm I dont remember fighting you Rawr. (Kantos here)

I played against her twice against whoever used her. First time I couldn't do anything to her since I had nothing out, then second time I randomly killed her after she had just been brought out in defensive. Not sure who it was I played with though, I do know it was the same person twice in a row though.

i have her. haven't gotten her last form, but even at lvl 60, 2420 atk at 10 cost is nothing to laugh at.

Yeah, I fought dartred's AI once and saw her. Easily beat her since I had one of my hard-hitters on the field at the time, but still surprised me.

Up to quest 8 on the event. 5 stamina cost, but 5% progression (7-5 is also 5% progression). Quest 7 also drops two tickets, so I'm stuck at 4 tickets until tomorrow's login mission.

Yeah, Dartred, I was gonna ask you who she was since you were the only person whom I played who had her. I also beat her pretty easily, but it was only due to field dominance. Her stats were pretty intimidating nonetheless.

So does Nutaku close the tournaments during events? I went there to check it out and the "Tournaments aren't available" thing there.

So does Nutaku close the tournaments during events? I went there to check it out and the "Tournaments aren't available" thing there.

They're not ongoing. They're open for a certain period and then closed until the next tournament.

The Goddess is pretty neat. 11 cost, 5 mana trapkiller skill is pretty handy. Stats could be better for an SR tho:/

Don't know how much better an SR can get with 2700/1200 max stats... Not every card can be Miyabi.

Protip: You guys should probably stop judging cards based on level 1 stats, just saying.

The stats are by no means bad. A little more def to offer some resistance to a tiny little Decree or anything like it. swap her into def mode and you stand there with your pants down (which the admittedly retarded AI did the very first time I fielded her.). Or make her even worse balanced so the choie between skill and straight attack gets a little harder.
This is really nitpicking on my part, but i was just that tiny bit underwhelmed from her ssr+ maxlevel so far.

yay 5 tickets! Time to see what awesome card I get from the onsen gacha.

Shinobi summons, woooo!

woo....

I got Decree, and then my reward ticket from 500 arena wins, got me banish... Which one is more... Useful, I guess?

Last edited:

Darkness Crystal for my roll.

I got Decree, and then my reward ticket from 500 arena wins, got me banish... Which one is more... Useful, I guess?

Both, really.

Decree lets you kill Sylvies and other high-attack/low-defense units (or vice-versa). Pumpkin Girl Marsha's skill accomplishes the same thing if you suicide her, but that's not always ideal and it's a 5-mana cost skill anyway.

Banish lets you buy time to possibly outnumber a 2100+ attacker.

It's good to have one of each of those cards, since you probably don't have Invitation to Hell EX yet.

so my pull from the steamy ticket just now

Q1hmC82.png

not bad, but her stats are average. i guess deck thinning does help in a card game though... if i had more then 1 >.<

Dang it Dartred, that prompted me to use 5 of my tickets into the gacha. Pulled a Shinobi Summons. -____- TBH, I didn't expect anything greater than that anyway, with all the pulls I've had from limited gacha tickets. :/

I don't think I've had a single premium give me above a rare yet. The odds are way too low to get good cards.

Yeah, I fought dartred's AI once and saw her. Easily beat her since I had one of my hard-hitters on the field at the time, but still surprised me.

Up to quest 8 on the event. 5 stamina cost, but 5% progression (7-5 is also 5% progression). Quest 7 also drops two tickets, so I'm stuck at 4 tickets until tomorrow's login mission.

ah cool I'm on quest 7 now

Dang it Dartred, that prompted me to use 5 of my tickets into the gacha. Pulled a Shinobi Summons. -____- TBH, I didn't expect anything greater than that anyway, with all the pulls I've had from limited gacha tickets. :/

I pulled Artist Celine that makes my 19th one of her now

Quest 9 now. 6 stamina, 5% progression.

so my pull from the steamy ticket just now

Q1hmC82.png

not bad, but her stats are average. i guess deck thinning does help in a card game though... if i had more then 1 >.<

If I didn't already get her from when I dropped 500 gold the other day, I'd be pretty jelly.

Need to farm today's light daily for her and Flora now.

I too decided to use what tickets I had collected so far... 10 tickets for two draws and both draws gave me the 4 cost R fire drop with no skills Roshambo Rinrin. Wheeeee.... but seriously what does it take to get some even half decent cards.

I too decided to use what tickets I had collected so far... 10 tickets for two draws and both draws gave me the 4 cost R fire drop with no skills Roshambo Rinrin. Wheeeee.... but seriously what does it take to get some even half decent cards.

Ah lucky...don't even have her. :p (But seriously...if they're gonna make us use 5 of those tickets for a single pull, at least give us SOMETHING better than garbage rares).

Ah lucky...don't even have her. :p (But seriously...if they're gonna make us use 5 of those tickets for a single pull, at least give us SOMETHING better than garbage rares).

Lol not sure I would call it lucky unless you are trying to collect every card.

Roshambo Rinrin
Rarity: Rare
Cost: 4 mana
Attack: 479 (1100 at max possible level)
Defense: 179 (600 at max possible level)
Skill: None
Compared to another 4 cost card that I have, I would say not such a good deal

Poet Fiore
Rarity: Normal
Cost: 4 mana
Attack: 646 (1000 at max possible level)
Defense: 605 (900 at max possible level)
Skill: 0 mana cost gain 200 attack when fighting a water element card

Back