What's new

[Nutaku] Attack on Moe H

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Attack on Moe H

Ya, its not terrible... but its not great. Upgrades come too fast and don't feel meaningful. Rebirth cycle is waaaaaay too fast. Its also fairly derivative of too many other clickers. It feels like a missed opportunity that they could have found a more creative way to implement the H. But it's just pictures with a little bit of VO that is put on a separate timed gauge.

Some of the art is pretty cute though.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya, its not terrible... but its not great. Upgrades come too fast and don't feel meaningful. Rebirth cycle is waaaaaay too fast. Its also fairly derivative of too many other clickers. It feels like a missed opportunity that they could have found a more creative way to implement the H. But it's just pictures with a little bit of VO that is put on a separate timed gauge.

Some of the art is pretty cute though.
Upgrades are fast until Night Assassin. With her the upgrades are so scarce that you could run multiple full rebirth by the time you get the next one. And since the game gives you absolutely zero incentive to get there... well, why bother?

kleem

Reputation score

Upgrades are fast until Night Assassin. With her the upgrades are so scarce that you could run multiple full rebirth by the time you get the next one. And since the game gives you absolutely zero incentive to get there... well, why bother?
There is a bit of incentive at stage 2000 every boss is a girl,so you gain hearts faster,and they announced on the discord that new girls will be released soon this month.

This was posted:
just to let you know what's in our development pipeline at the moment

End of June - new Moetan + leader board

Mid July - tournament mode with new moetifacts

End of Sept - mobile version

I m thinking of introducing a hardcore mode for those player who love to receive challenges. This is still on planning stage, the initial thought is to do it by increase monster HP and maybe reducing the effectiveness of moetifact....

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hearts are pretty cheap but even the later girls take a ton of affection to get anywhere and the chimera has ridiculous requirements. the H is decent but not really worth how slow it is once you run out of achievements. are there any offline games like this?

Tesseract

Reputation score

There are probably tens of thousands of offline clickers/idlers you can find pretty much anywhere. I think I remember a couple others with h-elements to it.

There's one. Not sure if there's any offline h-clickers around.

Non H clickers... I'm a fan of the crazier ones. Like the original , or the more recent

Last edited:

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it's tough to nail down exactly what to call it. like monster monpiece had a minigame like this ( ) but it wasn't H and the rest of the game was a card game

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a bit of incentive at stage 2000 every boss is a girl,so you gain hearts faster
it looks like this was changed at some point overnight

..and with that, I've kinda lost the desire to keep playing. I WAS using the stage 2000 thing to try to level girls, but now without it, its WAY too much effort for so little return.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it looks like this was changed at some point overnight

..and with that, I've kinda lost the desire to keep playing. I WAS using the stage 2000 thing to try to level girls, but now without it, its WAY too much effort for so little return.
I have no clue why Nutaku is shitting on the nsfw content of this game... first heart gauge huge nerf after release and now this?

specially that the h scenes/art ain't even that amazing and great so the grind/suffering isn't worth and now they make it even more annoying.

they could at least make moeticact that reduce affection gauge drain per click or increase regeneration (like at max level of item it would take only one and half hour to fully regen)

let's be honest no one is dumb enough to waste real money on heart refill, I'm curious if someone even will decided to spend something overall

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no clue why Nutaku is shitting on the nsfw content of this game... first heart gauge huge nerf after release and now this?

specially that the h scenes/art ain't even that amazing and great so the grind/suffering isn't worth and now they make it even more annoying.

they could at least make moeticact that reduce affection gauge drain per click or increase regeneration (like at max level of item it would take only one and half hour to fully regen)

let's be honest no one is dumb enough to waste real money on heart refill, I'm curious if someone even will decided to spend something overall
there are people who spent 40 bux on the fap titans package. there is an imbecile for every occasion.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there are people who spent 40 bux on the fap titans package. there is an imbecile for every occasion.
truly there is no hope for humanity.

Also the fap titans version by Nutaku is huge joke :D Why they even bothered to implement it if they had to remove most of nsfw stuff because it was stolen art

funny how fap titans is somehow most popular game listed on their main page. lmao

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also the fap titans version by Nutaku is huge joke :D Why they even bothered to implement it if they had to remove most of nsfw stuff because it was stolen art
I mean, even without the nsfw stuff it's still stolen art.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the 9 hearts is less than $5 so it's probably not a big deal to people to max out the earlier girls with it. but later girls 9 hearts won't even go through one stage so it's a pretty bad investment

dropping the 2000 stage thing is crazy though, that's the ONLY reason to push higher. what exactly are they expecting us to play for now?

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

welp

they updated game and added 2 new girls (and changed something to intimacy levels since half of my girls suddenly got max intimacy bars o_O)

BUT

they somehow fucked up and reset the whole achievement progress for leveling up girls (aka undressing them). For example it have reset for me amount of fairy clicks, how many times I reborn or how many times I have used heavenly strike, etc

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

today was a gigantic progress speed nerf

whether it was necessary or not *shrug*

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

they also nerfed artifacts cost and effects

wtf is this shit? at least add some new nsfw content so the grind is worth specially for people that may want to start playing it >.>

Tesseract

Reputation score

Eh. It's fine. Slightly reset counters give me something more to do. A big part of the game is resetting, after all.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just logged in to see what changed with the two added moetans and holy mother of fuck, they somehow managed to make everything WAY worse and more P2W. I suppose they thought that if Fap Titans can get away with it, they might as well double down on it too.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just logged in to see what changed with the two added moetans and holy mother of fuck, they somehow managed to make everything WAY worse and more P2W. I suppose they thought that if Fap Titans can get away with it, they might as well double down on it too.
one of the devs on discord said that they had to balance the game a bit (aka nerf hue) because it was way to easy at this point + he said that after all they have to earn money somehow

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And by "balance" they meant increasing the moetifacts price pretty much tenfold and retroactively resetting the progress on moetans' goal-list, making them MUCH more difficult and tedious to complete and adding a premium skip button to it. Yeah, they can quite frankly go and fuck themselves with that excuse.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the nerfs are huge fuck you to people who haven't 24/7 botted from start since now price of most of crucial moetifacts are retarded...

they should do artifacts soft reset for all players so everyone have equal start now at least