What's new

Nutaku Crush Crush

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Nutaku Crush Crush

I don't plan to purchase any gold myself, the more I look at it tho the x8 speed for 75 (according to Steam the girls all together only give like 98 diamond total?) seems to be the best choice along side the prestige time boost. My only issue is some of those jobs take a LOT of time but I guess they severely drop in time with Maxed, least Artist was a 1 block time when maxed vs the 7.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(according to Steam the girls all together only give like 98 diamond total?)
11 per maxed girl -> 154 diamonds. But since once you get every diamond, you basically finished the game, you should just wait for the 8* at 75 diamonds.

And yes, the time blocks aren't worth it (neither are time jump or free reset).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku says they want it as detailed as possible, but they're making it kinda hard... <.<

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nutaku? eww.
Yet another hub for vanilla crap. :rolleyes:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Dating a bear is vanilla now ? :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn.
Wish i could un-see.
Weren't you just complaining about too much vanilla? :D

Give me a couple hours and I'll leave a picture of the bear at the beach in a bikini for you. :p

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Weren't you just complaining about too much vanilla? :D

Give me a couple hours and I'll leave a picture of the bear at the beach in a bikini for you. :p
Nah this is still vanilla and nutaku is still yet another shit hub for vanilla crap. :rolleyes:
I could post here something really hardcore but... kids in here will probably go nuts after seeing that so i'll refrain.
Bear doesn't even begin to compare, all he really has to him are those stupid clothes, how does that make him hardcore? x_x"
Not to mention it's just one silly bear. p_p"

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I could post here something really hardcore but... kids in here will probably go nuts after seeing that so i'll refrain.
Bear doesn't even begin to compare, all he really has to him are those stupid clothes, how does that make him hardcore? x_x"
Not to mention it's just one silly bear. p_p"
Idk about that, unless it's something actually against the forum rules like loli.

The bear takes it's clothes off eventually though. :p

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will say when it comes to a basic clicker game (compared to the ones I have played) this one least has a bit more to do unlike Hero or Cookie clicker. Not really anything to get excited about in the X-rated department though, only issue I do have is with the outfits and that they are completely useless.

I got bored and spent 10 gems I gathered since I couldn't get anymore good free upgrades, so figured I'd buy 1 with a maxed out person yet once you restart they still can't wear it till your maxed out again. Which to me is pointless, once you have a girl maxed out you really have no reason to click back to her again, be a nice option so as your redoing her again from start to keep the eye candy. :rolleyes:

notjefferson

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright I've spend far too much time on this game not to provide a full walkthrough to anyone who wants to make the same mistake I did by trying this game
This game is long, it may require the most investment of any hentai game I've ever played.
It's also the funniest, however most of the chuckles this game provides can be found on , so if you want to save yourself some time head over.

The game is pretty straightforward but there are a few tricks to the game if you want to finish it under a year
The way to beat this game in a reasonable time is to up the prestige counter to the limit (x2048) and buy all speed boosts (x8192)
once you accomplish these two things its all downhill from there.
things that matter:
  • Prestige Counter/Bonus
    • every time you make progress with a girl this moves up
    • but in order for it to count and speed you up you need to soft reset progress with the game
      • this resets relationships with girls, hobbies, jobs, money
        • this does not effect relationships on the phone, diamonds, achievements, time blocks from achievements
        • this can only add to previous prestige bonus
    • the trick to getting the prestige is to build cassie and whatever other low level girls you can to the highest point you can get them and soft resetting multiple times
      • often you want to get them to lover level
        • cassie for instance only offers less than 0.1 for each milestone on her affection meter but getting her to the final level (lover) will score you a whole +1.08
  • Time blocks-
    • these will allow you to take on more actions
    • you can acquire these perminantly through achievements
    • you can also get these from daily quests when the developers are introducing a new character or event
  • Diamonds-
    • in game currency that allow you to buy in game premium items, and more importantly speed boosts
    • you can acquire these through progress with the girls, but you only get them once
      • example: if you get diamonds for getting cassie to lover level, getting her to lover level in the next play through will not get you diamonds
    • you can also get these from daily quests when the developers are introducing a new character or event
Start playing the game like a human person until you are able to unlock the first few girls.
Don't you dare use any diamonds yet
The incredible difficulty curve comes around Ayano, Fumi, and Bearverly. Hopefully by this time you've saved up your diamonds
You can also do this a few times depending on how long it may take you to get to lvl 25 angst and mysterious
Once you have these you should be able to get nutaku up to lover level, and if you've also gotten all the previous girls to lover level you're looking at around a 17.5% prestige increase for each run through.
If you really feel you need to you can purchase the x8 multiplier but it is more cost effective in the long run to save up for the x64

Now it's time for the fun part: recording a macro, debugging, editing, and letting your computer sit there
Find yourself an autoclicker and a macro software I used however it's most recent update hasn't been working nearly as well for me and limits number of cycles.
go into the game settings (the gear) and select "skip image popups" and "skip intros"
Record your macro, first shoot for completing lover level with just Cassie.
If you have played for a few days and have one of the dlc girls like Claudia, getting past her intro can be an excellent way to unlock hobbies early, as they will appear automatically if they are a req for a girl you've met.

Now you are set up with your macro, and should be able to leave your computer to work away.
Eventually (around when you can get to level 25 in a hobby or advance enough in a job in less than 30 mins) you can move on to other girls, but for the most part any time spent waiting is time wasted.
completions per hour is the benchmark for growth, and you usually want to figure out cassie completions per hour first. You want to figure out every bunch of resets how long it can conceivably take to get her 1.08 bonus
this can of course be used for any amount of progress on the prestige bonus, but you might want to make an excel or google sheets
the formula is pretty simple :

completions per hour = 60 minutes / amount of time it takes to get to that point in minutes x prestige bonus it gives​

therefore if it took us 20 mins to complete only cassie it would be
cassie completions per hour = 60 minutes / 20 minutes x 1.08
which equals about 3.24% increase per hour​
but then later if we could do it in 15 mins, when the timers don't take so long
cassie completions per hour = 60 minutes / 15 minutes x 1.08
which equals about 4.32% increase per hour​

now lets say it takes us 3 hours to do cassie, mio, quinn, and elle
CME completions per hour = 60 minutes / 180 minutes x (1.08+2.16+3.78+5.04)
which equals about 4.02% increase per hour, not worth it compared to 4.32%
but eventually you will get it to the point you can get up to nutaku in less than 20 minutes

Alternatively you can make sure to check in twice a day for the events to save up diamonds, buying the x64 boost is absolutely worth it
Head on this track and you might be able to complete this game within a month or so (or at least that's how long it took me)

Some other things to know
  • Get rid of the background music, it will not grow on you.
  • A few girls have a diamond requirement that requires you have diamonds in your inventory, you usually want to keep at least 10 in safe keeping if you plan on getting to lover level with pamu on any given playthrough. The dark one requires one diamond.
  • bonuses from speed boosts and prestige stack multiplicutively. If you have a x8 from prestige and x8 from speed boost you have a x64 total.
  • one of the endings has the potential to soft reset the game and give an achievement, if you dont soft reset you have lost your chance to get the achievement
  • the girl known as "the dark one" will eat your prestige bonus temporarily but give you max prestige once you reach lover level
    • if you reached the dark one without a prestige bonus at all, know that I am truly sorry for whatever kind of horrors the fates have plagued upon you to result in this kind of self-abusive behavior.
please run while you still can