What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Then what a newb have to do at first week?
Just focus on events and fairy dailies, IMHO. Raising anything below gold is pointless in the long run, so get your golds. You should get enough event points to get at least gold itself + some equipment/skill flowers even if you do 10/20 stamina event map only.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just focus on events and fairy dailies, IMHO. Raising anything below gold is pointless in the long run, so get your golds. You should get enough event points to get at least gold itself + some equipment/skill flowers even if you do 10/20 stamina event map only.
Damn , already Lv up some Silver

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn , already Lv up some Silver
Well, its going to take you quite a while to get 20 gold+, and once you got there you will run out of things to level up, so just raise whoever you want, really. FKG is very forgiving game, you can't screw up unless you don't play at all or sell/feed your high rarity units.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah I Nutaku did announce a while ago they were getting FKG. I've had this game on my radar as a "I should try this eventually" thing on DMM so this works.

My only worry is...It's Nutaku...So I expect them to edit the fuck out of it, Oh well I guess if they ever do that I will have my knowledge from the English version to move to DMM.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah I Nutaku did announce a while ago they were getting FKG. I've had this game on my radar as a "I should try this eventually" thing on DMM so this works.

My only worry is...It's Nutaku...So I expect them to edit the fuck out of it, Oh well I guess if they ever do that I will have my knowledge from the English version to move to DMM.
That is what actually I probably do
I only need some base knowledge with Eng Version
I can combine girl and selling girl
I can also do the Stamina and Raid
But still so many unknown for Me on DMM

If they not gonna bring all those 18 YO Girl
Or if they edited with HORROR
Well , rather play on DMM instead

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dang I just saw this banner on front page and I was like "IS IT ON ALREADY?! HYPE!"

but nope... ;_;

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...mmm tempted but already quit the dmm version >.> too much rng and the lag was hard to bear, also missed perfecting one event and just stopped because too much event item grinding...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I'm pretty sure I will just play flower knight girls a little bit because I'm only waiting for Kancolle. And maybe shooting girl game if it ever comes to nutaku.com But I'm enjoying angelic saga just need to lvl up my shit.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since i rage quitted the dmm version i will play this one, but i'm kinda scared of Nutaku fucking up loli-ish cut-ins/portraits like they did with osawari island..

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since i rage quitted the dmm version i will play this one, but i'm kinda scared of Nutaku fucking up loli-ish cut-ins/portraits like they did with osawari island..
Its not the art that you should be afraid on, its the generosity. Will they keep throwing you guys the flower seeds like DMM version 1

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't seen so much generosity in any other DMM game so far, FKG devs are throwing it around like they don't care (they're earning a lot after all). Can't see that happening on Nutaku unless they get ordered to by the devs.

The small-chested girls and weird alterations to appease certain people/payment agencies....... we'll see about that soon as there's enough of them in DMM version...

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't see that happening on Nutaku unless they get ordered to by the devs.
There seems to be a lot of misconception about just how Nutaku works (not just here but all game threads).

For the most part, all of the games are still being run -directly- by their respective devs. While Nutaku has creative -input-, they do not have creative -control-. Nutaku's responsibilities are hosting, payment processing, promotion and support.
All fiscal decisions are pretty much the purview of the devs. This is because Nutaku isn't directly licensing the games (as many people seem to be assuming) but rather have a revenue sharing agreement. For all Nutaku gold -spent- (not purchased), Nutaku gets a cut, and the rest goes directly to the dev. This is why all gold bundles and bulk discounts are done at the game level and not the purchasing level (except that one-time anniversary deal).

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nutaku's responsibilities are hosting
Nah, they don't even host games like Aigis. Servers are owned, maintained and hosted by jp devs directly. Even Osawari has actual DB and scripts being run on JP server, while Nutaku server just proxies all requests (kinda mystery to me why they needed this proxying server at all, it would work faster and more reliable without it).

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

damn hoped that FKG would launch this week ;_; would be nice present for Easter hah :p

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn hoped that FKG would launch this week ;_; would be nice present for Easter hah :p
We got them kewl Easter themed icon buttons tho. :V

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played DMM version

I got like free 20 Flower Seed just from log in
They gave out 5 FS almost everyday
That is like Free 5$ or 5 SC(Aigis)
I don't see a point to pay any single 100 Yen on DMM for 1 FS
IIRC in a week You can get FREE 10-20 FS (1000Y/10$ - 2000Y/20$)
Get a guarantee 4* Ticket once a week and guarantee 5* (6%) Ticket once a week

In a day I'm able to summon like 20-30 Normal Seed
And there is a chance to get 4* Girl (Silver)

It seems if You log in everyday , You can get almost everything
Only 6* The Rainbow Rarity 0,5% is Hard
So... I wonder.... will Nutaku version will be this so kind??

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Get a guarantee 4* Ticket once a week and guarantee 5* (6%) Ticket once a week
This is one-time only thing. Stamp cards are different and after 20 or 30 you get to very plain stamp card, with only 1 stone per week.
You still get enough stones from events and campaigns, so it doesn't matter much.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is one-time only thing. Stamp cards are different and after 20 or 30 you get to very plain stamp card, with only 1 stone per week.
You still get enough stones from events and campaigns, so it doesn't matter much.
Hoo
So the 5FS is only a week?

Oh well , guess I'll roll 50 in 1-2 days
Was wrong to roll the FS for each 5FS / 1 Summon
Should have wait for 50 FS / 11 Summon

Anyway , still gonna play Nutaku
So much I still not understand

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Actualy it give more than that you can get like 20+ flower seed each time new event pop up, so technically you can roll that 50 flower seed roll gacha every 2 event not to mention if the dev is in a good mood, they will throw 4-6 flower seed each day (like what happen now in the dmm ver)