What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ I wonder if they'll let you ticket choose a 6* who's just released in this very event ......................... And I'ma go with boobzilla aka Black Baccara
She was released last event. And if you go into the exchange center and under the 6* special tab you will see she is already added :) I assume the ticket will just be that 1, I doubt they will make an extra ticket just for this promotion thing.

If I can't get her I will be pretty disappointed.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Guess RNGesus dumped me :( Last 50 pull got me 4 silvers and that was it

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I did a 50 pull yesterday in the hopes of getting Thoroughwort or someone else new before the Facebook rewards are handed out but didn't have much luck either (nine bronze, two silver). Aside from the bond stones all I really got out of it was Zephyranthes' Dancing Flame going up to level 4.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well that's weird, did a 50 pull last night and had about 10 gems left. Came back to the game tonight and was back up to 48 ................. Did a random 2nd affection for 2 more gems and re-did a 50 shot : 5 silvers this time and nothing else

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Random Nazuna tit fondling maintenance :(

EDIT : Tits are gone and the game is online

EDIT 2 : Did they already pass out the Facebook rewards ? I got a 6* ticket and those 50 free gems from last night must have been from that :cool: Also got the special login 5* ticket from the anniversary stuff, time to make tough choices

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I guess the Facebook rewards have been handed out because I have a 6* ticket now too. Deputy Dogwood is on duty earlier than expected and New Year's Ivy is running wild.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got choked by Black Baccara's huge melons and got fisted by Cactace (Bride)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I felt like I'd be disappointed with normal Cattleya after already having swimsuit Cattleya, so I got Miko Lycoris instead. <.<

And also Bride Cactace with 5*.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I selected Helenium for my 6⋆ and Anemone (Miko) for my 5⋆

And, as someone who got Cattleya as their very first rainbow... Cattleya and her explosions will never disappoint! D8

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Where's everyone getting this 5* ticket from, have I missed something?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Where's everyone getting this 5* ticket from, have I missed something?
5* was the 3 year anniversary last log-in bonus.
6* was the bonus for the community campaign.

But both where to use before February 3rd from memory (which only gave you like 2 or 3 days to use them)

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I used mine a few days ago but the expiration date shown in the 5* and 6* exchange sections of the shop show February 8th so unused tickets might still be active.

Bryanis

Reputation score
I used mine a few days ago but the expiration date shown in the 5* and 6* exchange sections of the shop show February 8th so unused tickets might still be active.
The last date was February 2nd
But if you check the Nutaku tweet from FKG game page you can see a tweet reminding you to use your 6* before the end of February 8nd.

Everyone received 1x 6* Exchange Ticket(available until the 8th of February)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New event in pro-Engrish (cause full translation is scary for Nutaku) and Nazuna wears some kinda painter attire (big tits still flapping around) :rolleyes:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The translation still isn't available but there's now a new survey to fill out for second H-Scenes alongside the usual Thursday stuff (second half of the latest temporary reissue, new gacha, etc).

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a new gacha based off of Valentine's Day now ($9 for a guaranteed 5* Knight, 12 pulls from the premium gacha, a couple of secret gifts and a couple of the hearts needed to unlock second affection). The gacha seems decent enough, especially if one or more of the 12 premium pulls lands a new 5/6* Knight.

There's also another survey out, one to determine which three Knights are a part of the next special gacha/sale.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Time for another event with a card flip game, which means another cheat sheet for anyone that doesn't want to spend any more event tokens than they have to:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it was a given. But the game is officially dead.

After 20 months without any update of the game - and the same time without any information to the players...
Nutaku cut loose the dying game and pull the plug on the 12th.
No forewarning of the closure, and no offered compensation like they (rarely) did by the past for some game.

All thoses who enjoyed the game can shed a tear for a good guy killed by greed.