Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only took them ~7 hours, but the game is back now

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Damn, my flower knights go turbo mode at the start of a mission now.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Yes, they go super fast until you collide with a combat, then they go back to the "normal speed" for the remainder of the turn. Then they go back to turbo mode and it repeats ad nauseum

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You can also click the screen after a squad has won a fight and it immediately switches back to the mission map. Something else that is new is potted plants that you can buy for your garden. Every four hours each plant will spawn a pest that you can 'kill' with a mouse click for token amounts of gold and an occasional bonus prize. These pests are connected to one of the main quests as well.

EDIT: It looks like that any stamina you have before you gain a level carries over now too. I had ~30 spare stamina before going up to level 142 then had 418/387 stamina afterwards.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, just noticed the extra character skills system. How long has this been around? Not sure what to pick though. Bit hesitant to spend my life crystals. :D

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's been around for 2-3 weeks. I bought the first round attack boost (+10% attack power) and speed change abilities (+/- 20 speed per Knight you give Speed Up/Down to) since they only required FKG gold and gacha seeds. The weakness boost looks interesting but it only applies to 6* Knights so quite a few of the Knights in my main set of squads wouldn't be able to equip it.

Well, that and 7500 sun medals is a steep price given that I'm saving my medals for bloom birds in case the next wave of second evolutions comes out soon.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Where are you seeing all this stuff? I can't find anything new.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Click the units button, then bottom left corner is a Ability Training Equipment button. There's also another button on the whaleship assemble page to set skills for whaleship teams also.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I see, thanks guys. I was looking in the shop, upgrade, evolve... everywhere but down there. It's pretty hidden away.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Also, once you've bought an ability you can assign it as many times as you like as long as the target Knight qualifies. Some of the available abilities can be applied to any Knight and don't require that you spend life crystals or sun medals either.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah I noticed that. That's pretty nice, I expected that I would have to buy it for each girl. I was thinking about getting the taunt 1, but 7500 sun medals for 4% damage reduction doesn't seem worth it.

I don't understand how the Recovery Boost works though. Does it just increase healing nodes?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah I noticed that. That's pretty nice, I expected that I would have to buy it for each girl. I was thinking about getting the taunt 1, but 7500 sun medals for 4% damage reduction doesn't seem worth it.

I don't understand how the Recovery Boost works though. Does it just increase healing nodes?
Supposedly healing nodes and girls with self healing attacks, like Onicidium or other knights have.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Taunt one works best with girls who have a dodge/counter attack ability. Though since it only works with rainbows, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Pumpkin

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Taunt seems like it could work in a squad with a lot of damage reduction as well (multiple Knights like Dahlia who have -10/15% attack power for multiple/all pests). Having all attacks redirected to a single Knight isn't as bad when those attacks deal 30-40% normal damage.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was thinking about putting it on Kerria because she can heal herself, but the 4% damage reduction didn't seem like much. I have Dahlia as well so maybe it could work. I'm still missing the second red necklace and the red earrings from the whale ship though, so don't want to spend so many of my medals on it unless it's really good.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New blooms are out (Waterlily, Toad Lily(!!), Saffron). I only have one of the three but Toad Lily's the closest I have to a fully maxed Knight (90 HP Ampys, 100 attack Ampys, 100 defense Ampys, 100% second affection). Time to start using all of the level 100 pierce manyu I'd been saving for whenever a pierce Knight was added to the list of Nutaku Knights with bloom forms.