What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
50 pull : New rainbow Dianthus and new event gold Anemone (Miko), RNGesus is good in this new year

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did 50 roll and got Dianthus (Miko). Really Wanted Lycoris so tried again and got Anemone (Miko), Apple and a dupe Dianthus (Miko). First time I've managed to get both 5* banner girls. Really low on FGs now though.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Rolled 250 gems for Lycoris, didn't get her. Got a few 5 stars which I quite like, so I can't say it was totally pointless.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I did a 50 roll and didn't get any of the event Knights but I did get two X-mas Maple dupes and a new gold Knight (Festival/Yukata Mei Plumblossom). If I didn't already have a lot of solid pierce Knights I'd work on getting Mei into fighting shape so I could have two sets of 'twins' in my main fighting squads (Oncidium and her bridal version are already running around in one of the squads).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Weirdass Facebook share/like thingy happening : reach enough # of both and we receive a 6* ticket and 50 gems ..... Lower # will net us less/crappier stuff. Running till end of Jan.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The seventh set of whale stages are out too and Astra Galus has a starring role. That makes them a good set of stages.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like its gone way over the amount needed. Is everyone getting the rewards or do you need to actually like/share yourself?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like its gone way over the amount needed. Is everyone getting the rewards or do you need to actually like/share yourself?
I'd guess everyone gets them since they likely don't have a system that can confirm people's facebook.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmmmm, Black Baccara or Cactace on top of a free 50 spin ...... Choices

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
^ Promo image says 6* gacha ticket :( Too much expectations
In the discord it says this
Just to make few things clear about campaign: rewards will be given to ALL currently active FKG players, 6 star ticket is "choose your own 6 star" type of ticket, not "get random one" as some were thinking.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This site needs a confused look emoji .......... Promo stuff says "6* gacha ticket", Discord says "choose your 6*", maybe they should focus on 1 wording and stick to that ;)

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Even if it ended up being a random 6* I'd be happy as long as I got a new Knight. With it being 'choose your 6*' I can hope that New Year's Ivy isn't too recent to be included as an option.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
About a week left on the Facebook like-spam contest, have you decided which 6* you're getting ?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
About a week left on the Facebook like-spam contest, have you decided which 6* you're getting ?
Lycoris (Miko) :D

Spent quite a lot of FGs trying to get her and couldn't, so now I can have her. Have you decided?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ I wonder if they'll let you ticket choose a 6* who's just released in this very event ......................... And I'ma go with boobzilla aka Black Baccara

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll go with New Year's Ivy for my 6* ticket and Diet Dogwood (festival/yukata Dogwood) with one of the 5* tickets. I'll probably pick Thoroughwort or one of Oxalis' versions with the other 5* ticket depending on whether or not Knights from the current event are excluded.