What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

^ Sent ticket about a dead ally that's been bugging my game when I try to remove him. Been over 400 days and nothing. My faith in them fixing stuff is below absolute zero ..... :cool:
My experience with them on kamihime was multiple tickets over a week explaining the problem.

Then I finally said fuck it, made a video to show them the problem, and it was resolved the same day.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I thought I should edit this now that the forum is back up. Despite rather poor communication from Nutaku they ultimately decided to give back the 5* tickets they removed and then posted a new expiry date in Discord.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Stupid event timer is as good as ever.
80000 Cannon Shell wasted.
2 weeks farming wasted.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ouch. Yeah, they need some better UI stuff for the events. Which is strange, considering the UI in this game is pretty good in general. Needs some kind of warning when a day or two is left. Or keep the event exchange open for the following week (they do this for some events... strange they don't do it for all).

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a timer remaining when you go select the event stages : from days to hours left. Or they usually update at around the same time : 10am EST in my case. Just have to burn event tokens by then.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like there's more stilted dialogue due to how the 'new' Knights are referred to, but at least the BGM for this event is really good.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well that was a good 50 flower gems.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Please use any owned 5* or 6* Exchange Tickets by Friday, October 27th. The Exchange Center will be updated then and all unused tickets will be removed."

There's no way to buy any exchange tickets so it looks like this is for those that didn't spend their tickets.

For future reference it seems tickets are supposed to expire after a week, it was also mentioned that they didn't add any new girls to the exchange because people haven't spent their tickets. Basically, do not save tickets, spend them straight away.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Please use any owned 5* or 6* Exchange Tickets by Friday, October 27th. The Exchange Center will be updated then and all unused tickets will be removed."

There's no way to buy any exchange tickets so it looks like this is for those that didn't spend their tickets.

For future reference it seems tickets are supposed to expire after a week, it was also mentioned that they didn't add any new girls to the exchange because people haven't spent their tickets. Basically, do not save tickets, spend them straight away.
Thanks for posting this. I was about to reply saying it would have been good if they had put out a message like that before they wiped my ticket, but when I checked it was back!

It would have probably been wiped again if you didn't post this as I had given up on it, so thanks!

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There'll probably be another daily deal ticket between now and next Friday too, but they removed the swimsuit girls and probably won't add Scotch Broom, so I'm less enthused about the prospect. Still waiting for more code girls.

As for today's weekly sale, mildly disappointing that they increased the prices, but I still made out with two golds, though both were dupes. Epidendrum from step 1, Japanese Iris (+10 bronze) on step 2.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The reissue also has equipment in it. Make sure to get them before they go.

I think this is the first time they have put equipment in permanent reprints, I hope they keep putting them in. Although I feel behind leveling my equipment again. I had 1 good session doing it and now I never get around to it .

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I ran out of my endless amount of money somehow, and now I never have enough to spend on upgrading equipment anymore. :(
I was starting to finally max out equipment levels too.
Shame, since I had a pretty fast/efficient filter system worked out for upgrading equipment.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just finished leveling my red whale necklace to 50 and noticed it is 3% to slice characters. I could have sworn it was 33% when I bought. But checking the shop they all say 3%. Not sure if I'm just not remembering correctly or if they changed it. It still has really high attack on it, a bit better than a warrior ring +10, but I thought I was getting 30% more attack with it too :(

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just had a community manager tell me camellia csq isnt an issue because it's broken on dmm too.

this is so stupid it hurts my head.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
just had a community manager tell me camellia csq isnt an issue because it's broken on dmm too.

this is so stupid it hurts my head.
The community managers and mods tend to be real bullshitters, Nameless is good to talk to if you can get a hold of him.

New survey is up for second evolution, remember your vote is wasted if its not for Setaria. On a side note just bloomed Cherry and I really don't like the life gem cost for some mats. I've been struggling to keep up with buying the gold and rainbow skillblooms and this month I'll have to skip the gold skillblooms for the first time. I know the DMM wiki states "Petals can be purchased from by spending Crystal of Life, and may be made available in nation-based maps in subsequent updates." but I doubt we'll get that.

Last edited:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Aww, I was hoping Toad Lily would be in the top three. I guess I'll need to work on getting materials for Sakura and Cherry.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Only have 450 life crystals. If I buy the petals I won't be able to afford the rainbow skillbloom in a few days time and not sure how quickly I can get them back up.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think I overdid it with the collection of festival fans. I've got enough to fight the level 7 boss 70 times, although that might not be enough to collect everything that I want from the shop.