What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I think it's only temporary like the other misc rewards, so they'll probably vanish and only the necklaces will remain next whaleship reset. Might also wanna grab the 2nd affection items if you haven't yet.
I haven't, but I only have 6.4k medals and I don't have the yellow necklace yet. Not sure what is more important.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hopefully more events will start having second affection items in their shop. Those items would be a nice addition alongside the gold upgrade materials that are in the recent event's shop.

Speaking of the gold materials, they're REALLY good for maxing out equipment. Four gold ring/earring/necklace materials take a new event ring/earring/necklace to level 38 out of 40 and four bracelet materials take a new event bracelet to level 31 out of 50.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't, but I only have 6.4k medals and I don't have the yellow necklace yet. Not sure what is more important.
The necklaces have always been in the shop. Once they were added they've never been removed so far. So I'd say you could get them any time, and they don't reset either. The necklaces have been greyed out for me ever since I bought them.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The necklaces have always been in the shop. Once they were added they've never been removed so far. So I'd say you could get them any time, and they don't reset either. The necklaces have been greyed out for me ever since I bought them.
Good point. The only problem is I don't have enough stamina to do everything. Want to keep doing the event for ampys+gold upgrade stuff and want to do the whale ship for the necklace+affection. I wish the whale ship was up the first half of this event :(

EDIT: Everytime I watch the mission play out I get a boss at the end, everytime I get distracted and forget about it I get the secret mission. Why you do this to me game :( :(

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I skipped the first 4 days and only bet on the past 2 days of boat race. So that netted over 10k tropical drinks.

Of course, after having redeemed everything, the rest are only worth some gold coins at best at 1 to 1 ratio.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally maxed 2nd aff on one of my squads. SURELY I must be getting closer to being a 90k helper squad by now right? <.<

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally maxed 2nd aff on one of my squads. SURELY I must be getting closer to being a 90k helper squad by now right? <.<

helper tp display only shows base tp from unit.

no ampy, no affection, no equip.

for regular maps they have full stats, but whaleship only adds base tp and nothing else.

if you want a 96k tp helper, you need dendro, alpinia, bb, kerria, ardisia

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Card turning is back :/

New stuff too : sell or burn-as-fodder girls now give a new currency we can exchange for 2nd affection thingies

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 5* exchange hasn't been updated to include swimsuit girls :( Not sure what to do now.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Exchange expires on the 5th, which is when we get a new weekly gacha deal. Seems like they usually flip at the same time. Also still no mention of any expiry, so I'd just let it ride

EDIT: That was worded poorly. Exchange RENEWS on the 5th

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Card turning is back :/

New stuff too : sell or burn-as-fodder girls now give a new currency we can exchange for 2nd affection thingies
YES. Bond crystals. Finally!
Time to spend my 300,000 normal gacha seeds at last.

Incidentally, could anyone provide me with a link to the card-turning tables from DMM, since I assume these are copied as well?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Trash tier give nothing, 3* give 10 and 4* give 200 (selling, didn't try to feed them to lvl up)

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You get the same amount of bond crystals whether you sell or fuse. Tested it myself

Golds give 1000
Rainbow 12,000

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This might make the permanent reissues useful if you didn't buy the Knights before now; 1,000 bond stones sounds good even if you have to collect 2,000 Resealstones per Knight.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup. I cleaned out the bond stone shop and it ran me 20,000, give or take, and still have 45k left for when it resets next month. Dunno if it'll ever have other stuff in it

The trouble is, as always, too many things to spend stamina on. Whaleship annoys the shit out of me, so spare stamina might very well start going to permanents, especially since 2nd affection ought to go a long way to making aforementioned annoying whaleship more predictable

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used over 1m normal gacha seeds today. Still have 900k left. I need 6470 more bond crystals to clear the shop I think. My coins have taken a massive jump as well.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only have two Knights who can receive 'special' gifts so far (Toad Lily and Astra Galus) so I haven't been in a hurry to spend bond tokens. I might be able to get one of them to 200% affection if I bought every book or cake in the shop though.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Incidentally, could anyone provide me with a link to the card-turning tables from DMM, since I assume these are copied as well?

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks! Been clearing everything as it comes so far but those sheets after the 7th one are huge with a lot of trash.