What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Nice, it even has icons instead of text descriptions so I don't have to shrink the font to 50% size in order to fit an entire sheet's worth of tiles on the screen.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new special gacha says tickets will expire on the 13th. 5* swimsuits still not in the exchange shop, 6* 1 is though. Not sure why that is.

EDIT: Access to the 5* exchange part of the shop is now gone for me, guess I have lost the ticket.

Last edited:

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems to be part of the ongoing weirdness. On Discord people either lost the tab or are complaining that the gold list didn't update because they had the same plan as you

So I don't think you need to worry... yet. Hopefully be fixed tomorrow/next update day, and if not, shoot them a support ticket

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems to be part of the ongoing weirdness. On Discord people either lost the tab or are complaining that the gold list didn't update because they had the same plan as you

So I don't think you need to worry... yet. Hopefully be fixed tomorrow/next update day, and if not, shoot them a support ticket
I had a little read of discord and apparently they always expire. I sent a support ticket doubt it will do any good. Wish it would have listed an expire date when you purchase it. The exchange tab only has the period end date, but that's the same as life crystals/sun medals and they don't expire after the period end.

I guess I know for next time.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Borked update ? News stuff says a lot of things not in there :

-New whale stages being the same as before, they just reopened them

-Survey hidden somewhere, can't find it

At least the Twitter-ception is there and the new event stages too :rolleyes:

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The gold treasure bonus stage gives out 3,000 cannon balls, which is nice when it comes to having enough on hand to buy every ampy, bloom dragon, and/or equipment upgrade material floating around in the card game.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, I got an question.. do this game now has hentai animations? Or did the advertisements just lie to me?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Pure lies ..... Maybe if we could see the 2nd affection ones :cool: But I'd still bet on pure lies

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm guessing these ads take stills from an 100% affection scene then add janky animation to make the scene 'better'. Wouldn't be the first time a game had advertisements along those lines.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, I got an question.. do this game now has hentai animations? Or did the advertisements just lie to me?
Nutaku is a Western (i.e. scummy) company and they have several misleading and aggressive advertising campaigns.
Even I noticed some of them despite running an adblock.
No animated sex scenes in the game, so far it's in Kamihime only, and that game is popular as fuck, so maybe they're trying to tap onto that somehow?

Can someone explain to me what's the deal with these blooming polls? I get it that we choose which flower knight gets the bloom, so we bypass the DMM schedule, but how frequent are they going to be? They should do a "3 at once" kind of poll, IMO.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No animated sex scenes in the game, so far it's in Kamihime only, and that game is popular as fuck, so maybe they're trying to tap onto that somehow?
Technically peropero has animated scenes too.

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like Agave is the daily deal now. I don't remember seeing her in an earlier event and she's not showing up in any of the standard gachas unless I'm not looking closely enough.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's a serial code girl that was the very first daily deal a month ago, and caused a shitstorm because she was $25 at the time. Nutaku eventually sweetened the deal by including 25 FGs with her, but some DMM-only idiots ran away with it by then.

Do note that if you're one of those guys who plays this game for stats, Agave isn't worth it, as she's weaker than some silver girls (then again, St. Paulia is OP for a silver). Otherwise, $7 is a completely fair price, since that's the cost of the book she comes with.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the other code girls. Like

Trifle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Otherwise, $7 is a completely fair price, since that's the cost of the book she comes with.
I guess $7 is "fair" if you think the book isn't worth anything, sure.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess $7 is "fair" if you think the book isn't worth anything, sure.
The book won’t give you anything here, and anyone playing on Nutaku probably can’t read it anyway, so yes, that would constitute “not being worth anything”.

I mean, are you implying that Agave should be even cheaper than $7? Or that anyone who buys her should get a free book? Or are you just going to nitpick my word choice?

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I decided to throw another 50 gems into the wood chipper and see what I got in return. Three golds, two new (Water Hyacinth, Veronica) and one dupe (Apple). Combined with the bronze and silver Knights I sold/combined that's another 1,500 bond stones to work with.

As an aside, I was making my way through Lily Rubellum's quest chain when I noticed that Camellia (a Knight I have) doesn't have character quests available anymore but Camellia Bride (a Knight I don't have) does. I wonder how long it's been like that.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I bitched for two months for them to fix Bakery Sakura and 6* Alstroe's voice, so yeah, expect them to not get around to it for another month. Or just roll Camellia Bride in the meantime, whichever happens first.

Anyway, I did a few yolo's today, and by some miracle, priority decided to work for once and I got Barrenwort. Cheers.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Sent ticket about a dead ally that's been bugging my game when I try to remove him. Been over 400 days and nothing. My faith in them fixing stuff is below absolute zero ..... :cool: