What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Thank you, all of you. I'll carry on what i've been doing.

Desperately thumbing this. I'm tired of getting lvl5 in 80 stamina maps.
Has this already been proposed to Nutaku? I think we need to spam them down with this.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I almost always get dupes from these gold tickets but it's still nice to get one

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good thing you have 2nd half of the event. :p
I'll say I was certainly not expecting the Ampys to be this expensive. But yes, I did forget about them being added as additional rewards.
I forget a lot lately. I must be getting old.

If they were going to push that, I imagine they'd just push the patch that removes lv. 5 manyu/dragons from the Advanced maps instead.
Wouldn't the devs want to avoid pushing a patch like that to prevent us from getting an "unfair advantage" over DMM?
I don't know at what point DMM received this patch but I imagine we'd get it after the same amount of time since launch of the game.
Have there already been other patches that affect our rewards that we've received earlier?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll say I was certainly not expecting the Ampys to be this expensive. But yes, I did forget about them being added as additional rewards.
I forget a lot lately. I must be getting old.

Wouldn't the devs want to avoid pushing a patch like that to prevent us from getting an "unfair advantage" over DMM?
I don't know at what point DMM received this patch but I imagine we'd get it after the same amount of time since launch of the game.
Have there already been other patches that affect our rewards that we've received earlier?
We've gotten tons of shit earlier. Launch FKG didn't have gather, secret gardens, char quests (though we had different quests to start out with and by now we're probably outpaced in this aspect), and a bunch of other stuff I can't recall offhand.

Not to mention that DMM doesn't have autorun or stamina refund whatsoever.

That's the nice thing about Nutaku FKG. If only the popularity contest went the way it was planned... and people didn't vote Oncidium.

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright well, its certainly something I'd love to see.

Thanks to both of you~ :)

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently Discord says they won't be fixing the fifth chest glitch. So there you go.

And Baccara gacha incoming... pass.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd really like Baccara, but 60 bucks is a bit steep. What, Nutaku, 50 not doing it for you now?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Step ups were always $60 and obviously overpriced.

It was only this past one with Dogwood that they added extra rewards at each step to make it not as overpriced.

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question ..... does Nazuna can be playable character? or she just an Npc? :)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a question ..... does Nazuna can be playable character? or she just an Npc? :)
I'm sad to tell you that no, she never has become a PC, i'm playing the jap version and never have seem something similar. Is sad since she is completly evil but aparently she doesn't comes to the party, but does appear in several events.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you guys have a wiki that you recommend? The best one I've found so far is woefully out of date.

Xion

Reputation score

has a lot of info regarding the FK with future units and all (since is a base on the jap version) but if you're looking at our version just the scenes are missing to make it perfect

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sad to tell you that no, she never has become a PC, i'm playing the jap version and never have seem something similar. Is sad since she is completly evil but aparently she doesn't comes to the party, but does appear in several events.
Woah, the little cutie is evil? That would explain why she can control the whole knight order.

Although if you mean since she haven't fulfill her promise in the first meeting tutorial(IYKWIM), then yes, she's evil lol

What happened to the official wiki of English FKG(the gamepedia ver.)? It stopped update all of a sudden.

Xion

Reputation score

Woah, the little cutie is evil? That would explain why she can control the whole knight order.

Although if you mean since she haven't fulfill her promise in the first meeting tutorial(IYKWIM), then yes, she's evil lol

What happened to the official wiki of English FKG(the gamepedia ver.)? It stopped update all of a sudden.
We now have an archive with all the events dialogs, check "Prosperity Festival - Phosphorescence Carnival" (the one that have ) with that you'll get the first glimpse of Nasuna's darkness, also this event she did a pretty nasty thing to Dipladenia.

The wikis are usually update by users but if there isn't anyone with interest to do it the thing just stop. But the page in the Harem battle club gets updates with every event so is not like we are in the dark

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got some buggy squad management : it keeps telling me 1 girl is in a squad while she's in none so I can't sell her, according to it I also have 21 girls in my 4 squads :/

Tried refresh/re-logging, won't send a ticket since that does nothing. Last option would be to format but I'll try and wait a bit before :(

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We now have an archive with all the events dialogs, check "Prosperity Festival - Phosphorescence Carnival" (the one that have ) with that you'll get the first glimpse of Nasuna's darkness, also this event she did a pretty nasty thing to Dipladenia.

The wikis are usually update by users but if there isn't anyone with interest to do it the thing just stop. But the page in the Harem battle club gets updates with every event so is not like we are in the dark
Which section of the event dialog?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the reference you talked about.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got some buggy squad management : it keeps telling me 1 girl is in a squad while she's in none so I can't sell her, according to it I also have 21 girls in my 4 squads :/

Tried refresh/re-logging, won't send a ticket since that does nothing. Last option would be to format but I'll try and wait a bit before :(
Go on discord and hit up the bug report section, that should be a bit better than tickets.