Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Didn't quite make it to my continue ticket. :p

mYSBiFJ.jpg

Got Eve , Finaly 2'nd 5* girl
Snow White seems a Magic type , well good to have a new 3* wind girl
I lack 3* girl on this element~

I just realized there was a new event up. Didn't even know at first because it's hidden in the silver key map section.

Also, for some reason, there seems to be 2 events going on at the same time. Events just says blue dragon, but green dragon is also up. Both seem to be giving separate rewards also.

I just realized there was a new event up. Didn't even know at first because it's hidden in the silver key map section.

Also, for some reason, there seems to be 2 events going on at the same time. Events just says blue dragon, but green dragon is also up. Both seem to be giving separate rewards also.

also no info about new events so dunno what we can get...

also no info about new events so dunno what we can get...

I refreshed my browser and it updated the event thing. This one seems to be just complete levels on the event. I think it even counts if all you do is spam novice.

Highest prize is 100x completions.

It only lists the blue dragon though, not the green.

I refreshed my browser and it updated the event thing. This one seems to be just complete levels on the event. I think it even counts if all you do is spam novice.

Highest prize is 100x completions.

It only lists the blue dragon though, not the green.

Green dragon gives more or less the same prize except for equips, which is spear and sword instead of whip and book.

The stages to farm are novice or advanced ex.
I'll probably go for just 20 dragon kills XD for each of them. Not worth going further unless you need equip.

Green dragon gives more or less the same prize except for equips, which is spear and sword instead of whip and book.

The stages to farm are novice or advanced ex.
I'll probably go for just 20 dragon kills XD for each of them. Not worth going further unless you need equip.

I need to do at least 80, because I have too many 5* whip users. :D

YES got my 2nd 5 star gacha unit.Noah

yay, noahs finally here :>.... and i hated the subjugation events :<.... ill probably get 20-30 before stopping and back to lvling my girls, hopefully i roll noah with my remaining tickets :3

Here's the green banner, don't think it updated yet on game notes.
3.png

Managed to get a 5* with my regular gacha ticket lol. Anyone know if she is any good/worth leveling up?

ddd6802df35b1c5a00c73918c3c200f5.png

Managed to get a 5* with my regular gacha ticket lol. Anyone know if she is any good/worth leveling up?

ddd6802df35b1c5a00c73918c3c200f5.png

She's not bad, although her leader skill is useless outside of silver dungeon XD.
Her third skill is a strong single attack. lvl 9 skill is 173atk for 32mp. The first two I awakened.

Here's her base stats at lvl 64

C52HodF.jpg

she is good, loads of attack and hp on thunder types

I'll probably go to 100 on the event because it's easy to do. 50x high grade for drops is a couple days and it takes no time to burn your stamina

2 new special missions appeared. It seems last bosses are dropping some specialized weapons. From the last water dragon boss i got 4 star Aqua whip. Dunno what drop has the wind one.
btw have some free spots. my hitsuji ID: 408612

I wonder if they're going to add a counter or we're going to pretty much have to keep track of the times you've killed the green or blue dragon.

I wonder if they're going to add a counter or we're going to pretty much have to keep track of the times you've killed the green or blue dragon.

Would be good but probably not by the time they realise it will be over..... most likely....

Would be good but probably not by the time they realise it will be over..... most likely....
Yeah, oh well, luckily they have that poster and both water and wind share the same prerequisites, just different weapons, so it's not too hard to keep track manually.

Hmm, I wonder if it's more efficient to just spam Novice, the higher levels seem to have the Blue Dragon appear more frequently though, but..hmm.

Hmm, I wonder if it's more efficient to just spam Novice, the higher levels seem to have the Blue Dragon appear more frequently though, but..hmm.

The big dragon boss is only counted.
Novice (10 stamina) = 1 dragon and Advanced ex (20 stamina) = 2 dragon.

Intermediate is pretty much useless and High grade is for
if you want to farm equips with slightly less stamina efficiency for dragon kills.

The big dragon boss is only counted.
Novice (10 stamina) = 1 dragon and Advanced ex (20 stamina) = 2 dragon.

Intermediate is pretty much useless and High grade is for
if you want to farm equips with slightly less stamina efficiency for dragon kills.
Wait, I thought someone confirmed that Blue Dragon you sometimes encounter among the 3 baby dragons is the one that's counted and it even seems like it's implied in the banner, so it is Flood and...I forget what that purple one is called?.

Wait, I thought someone confirmed that Blue Dragon you sometimes encounter among the 3 baby dragons is the one that's counted and it even seems like it's implied in the banner, so it is Flood and...I forget what that purple one is called?.

I just confirmed it myself on my new account, 3 novice = 3 normal (big) green dragon and 3 boss dragon , 1 intermediate = 2 normal (big) dragon and 1 boss dragon. Did not get 5x weapon reward. Don't really remember the boss name ;p

Last edited:
Back