What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I just confirmed it myself on my new account, 3 novice = 3 normal (big) green dragon and 3 boss dragon , 1 intermediate = 2 normal (big) dragon and 1 boss dragon. Did not get 5x weapon reward. Don't really remember the boss name ;p
Ah, alright then, thanks for the clarification.

wait.... you get a kill count of two on intermediate?! i thought it was only bosses as in flood (bigass blue dragon of watery substances) and another which is the extra dungeon on either advanced or high grade?!

EDIT: harem battle club states:
Quest name Stamina cost Battle count / Ex Notes
Novice 10 5 1 dragon kill point
Intermediate 15 5 1 dragon kill point
Advanced 20 5/6 2 dragon kill points (stage 5 = 1, stage 6 = 1)
High Grade 25 5/6 2 dragon kill points (stage 5 = 1, stage 6 = 1)

Last edited:

wait.... you get a kill count of two on intermediate?! i thought it was only bosses as in flood (bigass blue dragon of watery substances) and another which is the extra dungeon on either advanced or high grade?!

EDIT: harem battle club states:
Quest name Stamina cost Battle count / Ex Notes
Novice 10 5 1 dragon kill point
Intermediate 15 5 1 dragon kill point
Advanced 20 5/6 2 dragon kill points (stage 5 = 1, stage 6 = 1)
High Grade 25 5/6 2 dragon kill points (stage 5 = 1, stage 6 = 1)

I was trying to say that the normal big dragons don't count since I did not get the weapon for 5 kill count.
I mentioned earlier that novice or advanced ex is the most efficient for kills.

I've been running high grade, at 50 points right now. the vast majority of my drops have been these crummy shields and helms, wish swords dropped more often.

Sorry for asking the same topic if it already been asked before

I'm curious , should I Evolve all My girl at Lv 1 or should I wait for some specific Lv before Evolve them?

Is there any disadvantage / some penalty for Evolving them at Lv 1?

Thanks~

Hopefully I can snag all the possible gatcha tickets for this event and max out one of the dragon challenges. I need those awakening gems to recover the large amount I blew getting my Eve a damned Flash skill lol.

finally picked up a lv82 wind blade. 108 attack, best sword I have so far. I'm starting to think high grade gives 3 dragon kill credits.

I'm curious , should I Evolve all My girl at Lv 1 or should I wait for some specific Lv before Evolve them?

Thanks~

Don't think there is any, help guide would have mentioned something I think.

Hopefully I can snag all the possible gatcha tickets for this event and max out one of the dragon challenges. I need those awakening gems to recover the large amount I blew getting my Eve a damned Flash skill lol.

I think I heard someone got 1 awakening gem from max reward but can't confirm lol (even tho it says awakening gems.)

////////////

I don't want to max rank Noah, I like her previous forms better ;x

Mf4wNqL.jpg

Well that would be rather lame if it is just one gem >_< Oh well, I am close to hitting 100 with the green dragon so I will push to that point either way.

Well that would be rather lame if it is just one gem >_< Oh well, I am close to hitting 100 with the green dragon so I will push to that point either way.

Just reached 100 on one of my dragon levels, and I can confirm it is indeed only 1 gem.

Yep , it is only 1 gem too...
Now , can I get the other dragon for 100 before event ended....

Thanks~

Do it as soon as possible. Skill levels reset when you evolve, so you're just wasting skill gain if you don't evolve as soon as you can.

Do it as soon as possible. Skill levels reset when you evolve, so you're just wasting skill gain if you don't evolve as soon as you can.

Skill Lv is Easy to gain though

Hmm , but I guess no loss or whatesoever it seems from Evolving a unit even at Lv 1?
Okay , Thanks Man~

Just reached 100 on one of my dragon levels, and I can confirm it is indeed only 1 gem.

Yep, just found that out myself. They could have at least given us 3 x_X Oh well, guess I will shoot for trying to hit 90 with the blue dragons for the gear and not stress over hitting 100.

Cool , New Event!
Guess I will ditch Water Dragon , as I already 100 the Green one

Atleast there is free 5* Light girl from valor points
While the Reward from Valor Ranking..... Meh!!
Whale will win after all~

Cool , New Event!
Guess I will ditch Water Dragon , as I already 100 the Green one

Atleast there is free 5* Light girl from valor points
While the Reward from Valor Ranking..... Meh!!
Whale will win after all~

You're exaggerating a bit. Highest prize on this new event is 500k, and all 3 new areas are linked to the same event points list. Most people will probably stop at 300k anyway since the only other 2 prizes are at 400k and 500k.

You just have to decide if you wanna spend some of your free stamina potions to finish the dragon event for prizes you need, or if you're just gonna focus all your time on the new event.

P.S. 2nd area gives a 3* girl with Heat All as their first skill. :D

She might max at 4*, no idea yet.

anyone have the pictures with drop table of water and earth dragon events? The event page got changed with new event

anyone have the pictures with drop table of water and earth dragon events? The event page got changed with new event

Here's the green one, was a couple pages back.

Here's the green banner, don't think it updated yet on game notes.
url]

And the blue one, since it seems my banner hasn't updated yet.

j5buEif.jpg

Back